Oberonu

Rank 3
Oberonu
PostedJan 08, 2013 2:07 pm
It would be better if we just had an ingame clock to go off of. Very Happy

Om nom nom nom! "You want me to give up? I've never learned how to. You do it first so that I know what it is, then I might consider it."
Advertisement

Saveric

GameSage: Aeria Browser
Saveric
PostedJan 08, 2013 3:12 pm
Oberonu wrote:

Narva1

Rank 0
PostedJan 08, 2013 8:32 pm

Battlegrounds

be helpul if there was two times further apart like arena battles..i`m sure i`m not the only one who has trouble participating because of my timezone/work

atripa

Rank 0
PostedJan 08, 2013 8:44 pm

This is great idea!!!

jotasnake wrote:
There are 2 battlegrounds who happen right after each other, change one of them to an earlier hour or both, a new server just because of the timezone doesn't sound right, the events should be timed to be acceptable to everyone. Change one or both BG to an earlier time, around 1 and 2 WB.  

Have GM's responded to this request yet?

This definitely needs to be fixed imho!

zthen wrote:
change the way BGs work in general. make it like MMOs...open 24/7 if players queue for it. The only catch would be that maybe you get credit for 2 BGs a day. This seems to be fair across the board as it allows players in all time zones the chance to raise their honor. Which in my opinion will be beneficial to aeria and players since players want to do BGs and some may even purchase scrolls in cash shop.

Also, I'm sure this has already been suggested. Add lvl brackets to the BGs lvl 40+. If a player can't attack a player city that is 10 lvls lower then they are, why can they fight some one 20+ lvls lower then them in BGs???

TL;DR
open BGs 24/7, and make lvl brackets for 40+ games  

another good option

GodofAcid

Rank 1
GodofAcid
PostedJan 10, 2013 4:27 pm
An option to auto harvest crops that costs balens and/or vouchers would be a good idea Smile

You've made me VERY angry..

Oberonu

Rank 3
Oberonu
PostedJan 12, 2013 10:08 pm
Saveric wrote:
Oberonu wrote:

Makes me feel blind. Now question is, how accurate is it?

Om nom nom nom! "You want me to give up? I've never learned how to. You do it first so that I know what it is, then I might consider it."

Lights705

Rank 1
Lights705
PostedJan 13, 2013 2:44 am
GodofAcid wrote:
An option to auto harvest crops that costs balens and/or vouchers would be a good idea Smile  

+9001 ♥

Sig Created by: TStarKnight

leikyr5

Rank 0
PostedJan 13, 2013 2:55 pm
i do not know if this was suggested since i am to lazy to read all posts.

but it would be nice if you could make stamina pots easier to obtain. or make it so we can gain 100 instead of 60.

smithdlm

Rank 0
PostedJan 15, 2013 3:32 pm
Can another Battleground time be created for those in very difficult time zones. I'm in UK and the current battleground would have me up at 4am!

zthen

Rank 1
zthen
PostedJan 19, 2013 2:38 am
what about being able to convert lower lvl legendary stones for higher lvl ones? the current event kinda dismisses the lvl 60+ crowd since they should be working on getting some nice lvl 60 gear rather then upgrading their lvl 50 stuff from purple to orange :p

<a>Image and video hosting by TinyPic</a>