Author Message

JohnW_02538

Rank 0
Joined
01 Feb 2012
Posts
6
Location
Elkotraz United States
PostedOct 29, 2012 12:28 am
My singular suggestion is to nix the small bullhorns. World chat is a community building area, which helps make these games thrive. For me, with no community, there's no point, and no way in Hard I'm paying to chat.
Advertisement

blackdeath101

GameSage: Forum
blackdeath101
Joined
19 Aug 2007
Posts
12290
Location
Virginia United States
PostedOct 29, 2012 12:31 am   Last edited by blackdeath101 on Oct 29, 2012 11:01 am. Edited 1 time in total
Background to chat. Hard to read against some of the different environments.

Re-do the Battleground level bracket.

Split up Group Arena by Battle Rating.

More usefulness to Charisma.

*edit* - AI should not use aoe attacks on single targets. Giant waste of rage to use Knight's Whirlwind attack on a single mob when it could be saved for the special attacks.

amazingclark209

Rank 0
Joined
03 Jun 2012
Posts
2
Location
United States
PostedOct 29, 2012 12:43 am

suggestions

1.Well its the same as every1 else,about the stamina problem.

2.I want the equipments to glow if they are maxed enchant.

[list]
[*]Weapons=Red
[*]Armour=Blue
[*]Hat=Green



well if any1else wants the colour selection change,feel free to change in your post.

Smile

coduxs

Rank 5
coduxs
Joined
27 Nov 2010
Posts
4241
Location
Retired Community Lover, New Zealand
PostedOct 29, 2012 12:43 am
I agree with Black, he's stated all the obvious places for improvement.

crystalpink

Rank 5.1
crystalpink
Joined
17 Aug 2009
Posts
7366
Location
Los Angeles United States
PostedOct 29, 2012 12:59 am
If possible, I would like to see a limit increase for plant harvesting and farm EXP per day.
200 EXP per day seems too little for me.

alexxus95

Rank 0
alexxus95
Joined
28 Mar 2012
Posts
5
Location
Romania
PostedOct 30, 2012 11:34 am
The Mage Class in the game is a little unbalanced , that is compared to archer or warrior.
The Mage should own the damage deal but insted an archer with 7,5k+ BR hits way more good than other classes.

JheGanzon

Rank 0
JheGanzon
Joined
29 Oct 2012
Posts
8
Location
Philippines
PostedOct 30, 2012 3:13 pm
1. PLEASE ADD AN OCEANIC SERVER "GMT+4 - GMT+8"


2. Please Make AFK possible in Campaign.. Like in Catacombs


3. Auction House "for players to trade items" (Lvl 40 or a VIP Requirement to use)


4. In GAME time Visible and Daily Time Sched

JheGanzon

Rank 0
JheGanzon
Joined
29 Oct 2012
Posts
8
Location
Philippines
PostedOct 30, 2012 3:15 pm
alexxus95 wrote:
The Mage Class in the game is a little unbalanced , that is compared to archer or warrior.
The Mage should own the damage deal but insted an archer with 7,5k+ BR hits way more good than other classes.  


Mage ownage is on mid game onwards...

JheGanzon

Rank 0
JheGanzon
Joined
29 Oct 2012
Posts
8
Location
Philippines
PostedOct 30, 2012 3:17 pm

Re: suggestions

amazingclark209 wrote:
1.Well its the same as every1 else,about the stamina problem.

2.I want the equipments to glow if they are maxed enchant.

[list]
[*]Weapons=Red
[*]Armour=Blue
[*]Hat=Green



well if any1else wants the colour selection change,feel free to change in your post.

Smile  


+1 for this... Kinda want it to GLOW TOO... please make this 1 happen

endo444

Rank 0
endo444
Joined
02 Aug 2012
Posts
2
Location
Alytus Lithuania
PostedNov 01, 2012 6:00 am
JheGanzon wrote:
1. PLEASE ADD AN OCEANIC SERVER "GMT+4 - GMT+8"


2. Please Make AFK possible in Campaign.. Like in Catacombs


3. Auction House "for players to trade items" (Lvl 40 or a VIP Requirement to use)


4. In GAME time Visible and Daily Time Sched
 


1. Yeah, really need new server, because when BG starting at 5 hour night, theres nothing more to do, than to look for another server or do not play at all. The worst thing is that you know it when you hit 30LVL... Sad Or maybe it is possible to make other BG? Smile
2.They can make all AFK, but what point would be to play Smile
3. What about Auction House, its no point to do it just for Vips, because they are already too strong... Smile
4.Yep, it would be really useful! Smile
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: