Sine_Amore

Rank 3
Sine_Amore
PostedOct 28, 2012 9:57 am

Wartune Suggestion Thread

Put your ideas here!
Every game needs one, right? Any criticism, concerns, suggestions you might have for the game/forums/events can go here! This keeps the forums clear of clutter and additionally makes it easier for the GMs/PMs to read your feedback and ideas!

Please, no flaming--others, staff, et cetera.

Try to be constructive with your comments! I know you guys are going to have some great suggestions. :3
Advertisement

blackdeath101

GameSage: Forum
blackdeath101
PostedOct 28, 2012 10:39 am
Lol, I was just thinking about making this thread last night. I've got several suggestions and not enough time atm so I'll edit this post later tonight Smile

Skrypto

Rank 2
Skrypto
PostedOct 28, 2012 3:38 pm   Last edited by Skrypto on Oct 29, 2012 7:27 pm. Edited 6 times in total
I have a couple suggestions that have been on my mind the past day or so ;

1. Stamina seems to run out VERY quickly. 20 Stamina per campaign run seems really steep in my opinion compared to other games with a similar feature. We also do not have a readily available option to recharge Stamina if we run out (or at least I cannot seem to find one).

Perhaps lowering the cost to run each mission could be lowered to 5, 10 or 15 stamina, with options to recharge, and/or stamina reduction costs to VIP members.

2. Completing a campaign level seem to give out paltry exp rewards at the end, and with the very limited Stamina and high stamina cost, it seems to be a bit imbalanced.

Possibly boost the exp gained from just clearing the level (not from missions) could help add that missing element from campaign runs.

3. The ability to refresh the 20 Bounty quests from 20/20 to 0/20 for xxx coupons/balens.
They also do not seem to be scaling exp rewards to player level, 4k exp is basically nothing when I need 1.2 million to next level ... even 20-30k for orange missions feels like I'm getting nothing, especially for the cost of bounty cards, most certainly not worth the balens.

4. A "Collect All", "Exterminate All" button for farms (xx coupons for all on friends list) , or 5 coupons/balens for all on current page/farm. Just a random idea.....

5. Other rewards from World Battle, such as ; Most damage received, most critical hit damage done, most rage used, etc. Its always nice giving a few more people a chance to win.

6. *EDIT* Also a big one, please add a dark background behind the chat window, some of us can barely see it, especially guild chat, green on a green background is hard to see, thanks.

7. *EDIT* VIP Wheel Prizes .... pretty self explanatory, chances of getting anything even remotely good are virtually non-existent. Of all the tokens I've spent so far, not one item worth mentioning. Its not a very attractive feature as it stands right now.

8. *EDIT* I was wondering if there was an "Achievements" feature planned for the future, with rewards and such? Goals are always nice to have, and they would make for a great addition to the game.

9. *EDIT* Countdown to when arena rank rewards are given out.

10. *EDIT* In game server clock.

11. *EDIT* 30 minute exp scrolls. Sometimes I have only 1 MP run left and it usually only takes me 20-30 minutes depending on party, but I dont want to have to waste a 1h scroll for only 20 min of exp gain.

Overall I just seem to be running out of things to do, I wanna get more time out of the game each day. Perhaps I am speaking too soon though, lv 30 is still early in the game.

Anyways Smile

Sine_Amore

Rank 3
Sine_Amore
PostedOct 28, 2012 4:28 pm
Skrypto wrote:
I have a couple suggestions that have been on my mind the past day or so ;

1. Stamina seems to run out VERY quickly. 20 Stamina per campaign run seems really steep in my opinion compared to other games with a similar feature. We also do not have a readily available option to recharge Stamina if we run out (or at least I cannot seem to find one).

Perhaps lowering the cost to run each mission could be lowered to 5, 10 or 15 stamina, with options to recharge, and/or stamina reduction costs to VIP members.  

Hello! Just some things in regard to this: You can visit the "Altar of Ennoblement" once a day; activating this for 2 hours will give you 60 Stamina back--1 Stamina every 2 minutes.

There are also Stamina restoring potions! I've gotten them from guild Altars and from the VIP wheel. Just a few things in case you didn't know. n.n

Keep up the suggestions! n.n

Skrypto

Rank 2
Skrypto
PostedOct 28, 2012 4:38 pm
I do know about the Alter refreshing stamina, but even so, it still seems lacking a bit.

And I rarely get stamina potions from guild, and if I do, its usually only one for 5 stamina -.- it makes me sad lol

I dunno maybe Im just a tad bit obsessed because I like this game allot XD

Bustadwolf

Rank 3
Bustadwolf
PostedOct 28, 2012 4:55 pm
Surprised you didn't put this one

Server Time - Have the server time displayed somewhere so players can know when events will happen. Maybe even make it switchable between regular time and military time

marksteele

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
marksteele
PostedOct 28, 2012 7:26 pm
Bustadwolf wrote:
Surprised you didn't put this one

Server Time - Have the server time displayed somewhere so players can know when events will happen. Maybe even make it switchable between regular time and military time  

ya theres actually a ticker in another version that has server time, the next event and a progress bar that fills as the event gets closer. Im hoping we get that too

Dragon Pals: Server: 1 | IGN: Marksteele | Level: 65 | Guild Master of KoA

loveableneko

Legendary Founder: Scarlet Blade
loveableneko
PostedOct 28, 2012 8:46 pm
A suggestion i have is maybe add more attemps at the party dungeons 5 a day doesnt seem too much or maybe change it with vip Very Happy

blackdeath101

GameSage: Forum
blackdeath101
PostedOct 28, 2012 9:31 pm
Some way to prevent using an astral for XP with a toggle on/off. RIP purple m-def astral.

starwolf1352

Rank 0
PostedOct 29, 2012 12:25 am
Another suggestion might be a cumulative cd. I have had this in other games like this and it was a very nice option. You can keep upgrading say technologies at the Academy until you hit a certain cooldown amount, then it turns red and you cant upgrade anything until its done (four hours for said cumulative CD worked pretty well).

Having to upgrade one thing then coming back 10, 20, 30, etc minutes later is incredibly annoying.