warownslife

Rank 0
PostedOct 28, 2012 12:38 am

Pregnancy in Grand Fantasia?

Not as weird as it sounds.
This is not completely a suggestion, more like an inquiry but this seemed to be the best place to put it. I was wondering, why not? I mean, we got a decent lover system, it could happen but i was wondering how people felt about it, how it could be done (i have a few ideas of my own on that) and in general what it would be like. Not entirely a suggestion, although i think it would a very intriguing thing to add.

Thoughts and opinions would be very nice. Thank you.
Advertisement

KurysFlame

Rank 3
KurysFlame
PostedOct 29, 2012 7:13 pm
Posibly could have been worded better I think... The one thing that draws me to it is the feelings I get when reading/watching manga/anime based in a video game with some ramance twisted in...

Sadly, I doubt it would be managed in a way to adequately reproduce that feeling. Example: The idea of managing an island at least to me sounded pretty cool. However, from what I've experianced it is far to expensive with very little benefit. Result: many, many islands at zero dura. Another thought; how will it mix with game play? If it provides some form of combat bonus everyone will try to get into it just for the combat boost, quite superficial. If not many won't care unless it's quite cheap. Lastly, how would you interact with the... child? Is it gonna be like some sort of sprite with hapiness and other needs? Will we only be able to see it through openning a certain window or something? Sadly, I just don't see how you can adequately express having children on this game. Last thought, what happens if you break up? It brings up thoughts most would probably rather avoid. In some ways I love the idea, but I just don't see how it could work.

"He gave me a severe look over his spectacles and said, as if he thought the words were deadly venom and might kill me, 'You are an untidy person.'" -Jim Butcher A Short Story

Kalashnikovaa

Rank 4
Kalashnikovaa
PostedNov 03, 2012 4:25 pm
This is an MMORPG, not Sims 3.

GMMokona

Rank 2
GMMokona
PostedNov 03, 2012 4:58 pm
Unfortunately, I'm pretty sure I can safely say this is not a feature we would ever seen in Grand Fantasia.

Thank goodness too. I wouldn't want to deal with the RT drama that would bring.

'We broke up and he took the baby, I want my AP back.'
'We broke up and she took the baby, it's not fair.'
'How do I change the diaper? It's glitched and won't change!'
'I left my baby on Siwa Island, how do I get it back?'

Shudder.

LordRapthorne

Rank 5
LordRapthorne
PostedNov 03, 2012 5:00 pm
I am in full support of this idea, along with a state provided child benefit allowance.

Cough up that gold, duke. I have twin pixelets to feed

<center></center>

FlowerCaster

Rank 2
FlowerCaster
PostedNov 03, 2012 5:01 pm
GMMokona wrote:
'I left my baby on Siwa Island, how do I get it back?'.  

Id totally do that!

GMMokona

Rank 2
GMMokona
PostedNov 03, 2012 5:03 pm
LordRapthorne wrote:
I am in full support of this idea, along with a state provided child benefit allowance.

Cough up that gold, duke. I have twin pixelets to feed  

Don't forget divorce court and a NPC of Judge Judy.

But no, it's a interesting suggestion, but not one meant for this type of game. Smile