I think the Enchant Re-Scaling...

Has helped PvP and was a good call!
40%140 Votes
Is good, but should've been more aggressive (lower at low lvl, higher at high lvl)
21%75 Votes
Has not helped PvP
10%35 Votes
Has made PvP less fun overall
14%52 Votes
I don't play Shaiya anymore, but my opinion still matters! (Troll vote)
13%47 Votes
Total Votes :: 349 Votes

Click..

Rank 2
Click..
PostedOct 28, 2012 12:58 am
a real pvper would know this without proofs as i can see you are a forum troll
Advertisement

fkcmcp

Rank 5.1
fkcmcp
PostedOct 28, 2012 1:05 am
Click.. wrote:

atk just increased about 1100+ atk

so u gotta tell me how can they die 10x times faster than before even they wore [19] gears before I tell u if I m a forum toll a not

LoDebar

Rank 3
LoDebar
PostedOct 28, 2012 1:19 am
Can you explain how this scaling works. I haven't been PvP'ing since the update because I am doing the painful archer grind to 80, but will return to my favorite 1-15 after that.

If I remember right, at one point the 1-15 zone was to see a larger reduction in the damage from weapons and 20-30 would see a smaller reduction.

I like the concept of re-scaling. But I haven't seen the details of it for the different zones.

If you can provide some formulas or some charts that shows the rescale by player level and enchant level, then most of us can provide some more meaningful responses to the original poll.

One poll option that isn't there is "Have you noticed any change"

For me in PvE right now, I have enough variability in my LUC damage to not be able to tell the difference without sitting down and doing a systematic analysis.

But again, I like the concept of the Rescaling. Maybe 1-15 will take off again for the long haul:)

Click..

Rank 2
Click..
PostedOct 28, 2012 1:26 am
hunters and warriors can get 8k+ dmg

ToxicStarFish

Rank 0
ToxicStarFish
PostedOct 28, 2012 1:30 am
GwydionX wrote:

I just find it ridiculous that a full rec orc can hit 6-7k and still heal themselves to full not to mention being full rec there wasn't much chance of killing them to begin with..  

What Orc would that be? lol

DarkSakimaru

Rank 4
DarkSakimaru
PostedOct 28, 2012 1:40 am
fkcmcp wrote:
Click.. wrote:

so u gotta tell me how can they die 10x times faster than before even they wore [19] gears before I tell u if I m a forum toll a not  

my atk has increased for 1.7k, and i tested on best orc in game, i hit her 8k right ele W7o IS and guard buffs so some 4k right ele with buffs.Before the update i was hitting her 1's.

Back to the topic,i would just like if you increased the atk for casters or atleast fixed the resist issue as they still have lowest atk and are still squishyest class.(and no im not a caster, i just love pvping with them o.o)

MazenEzz

Rank 4
MazenEzz
PostedOct 28, 2012 1:52 am

my opinion

It was very nice to me when i first tried it , im Canta pvper but now there is no priest helpful in Canta as they can easily die from 1-2 or 3 fighters if the priest is really uber [17]s .. no priest stay alive to heal , priest die really easy now in canta even they r uber.

so u need to fix some more DEF in priest gears and yea about casters they hit the same so thats not fair.

i think u should add the same amount to Casters they r helpful in pvp (-Sal-,Stubbs,Cream Will Relate! ) and if u didnt they will just switch to ranger/fighter .. Please dont kill PVP Canta it was never so good like it is now.

and Priests now die so easy and thinking about changing classes to fighter . (Rainylicious will Relate!)

Thanks !! but im happy overall about the merge and the updates but still few mistakes/bugs.

fkcmcp

Rank 5.1
fkcmcp
PostedOct 28, 2012 1:58 am   Last edited by fkcmcp on Oct 28, 2012 2:10 am. Edited 2 times in total
DarkSakimaru wrote:
fkcmcp wrote:
Click.. wrote:

my atk has increased for 1.7k, and i tested on best orc in game, i hit her 8k right ele W7o IS and guard buffs so some 4k right ele with buffs.Before the update i was hitting her 1's.

how is the 10x time gona happen in ur description
I saw at least 4000x times that u described
so before ep6 u hitting her 1s, but how can u hit her 8k instantly with 1700+ increased atk . Skills, I dont think so
not sure if u 2 stay in the equal gears yet

I do know damage has boosted , but not without an equal object
proof me if I m wrong

GwydionX

Rank 0
GwydionX
PostedOct 28, 2012 2:00 am
Click.. wrote:
hunters and warriors can get 8k+ dmg  

Your first time playing Shaiya? Warriors/Hunters have been hitting 10k+ before this update.

Its upwards of 14-16k now.

Attack power has gone from around 4-5k to 8k which is quite a bit more then 1700...

CarlNOS

Rank 4
CarlNOS
PostedOct 28, 2012 2:10 am
Is good and helped but... WE NEED ENCHANT SCALING ON ARMORS TOO!