AminalEd

Rank 0
PostedOct 27, 2012 5:20 pm

reccommended events winning not working

especially on the Monster arena and this time on the 10
x10 Arena You are supposed to get credited if you win, no restrictions and I am not getting credited. I just won the !0X10 Saphire 7:13 PM Blue Team Channel 1. But when i go to the Event I am not getting the credit for winning. This happens a lot to me on Monster Arena but to have it happen on a !0X10 is Unthinkable. at least in the Monster I have a chance to win 1 or 2 more times to hopefully get credited but in 10X10 that possibility goes WAY down. I want my Exp points for the Win
Advertisement

Racegirl

GameSage: Aura Kingdom
Racegirl
PostedOct 28, 2012 2:39 am
The winning in the arena is causing problems since it started. Before you enter click on the recommened event and then join the arena you need to win. Doing it that way I never missed getting the credit for winning.

AminalEd

Rank 0
PostedOct 31, 2012 11:52 am
kk ty But it isn't right I lose all that exp because they can't write their codes properly Sad

AminalEd

Rank 0
PostedNov 08, 2012 3:12 pm

AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Again I WAS NOT given credit for a Monster arena win and this time I DID use the go button in the Events. I want my Exp points ! I don't play the game to get cheated but it seems Aeria Doesn't care so I'm beginning to wonder Why I do either about the game in general. It would be nice if the actually did something about the lag, loss of connection and getting cheated out of and funny it is ALL centered around the arena's I want what I am supposed to get from the win in the arena but I know they couldn't care less so they always have excuses. My favorite is it isn't our fault, nothing is wrong with our servers!