TheNinjaKitten

Rank 5
TheNinjaKitten
PostedOct 27, 2012 6:36 pm
coolsasuke wrote:
Yea Im way going to skip it too xD but I need a new laptop mine is like years old >< so I'm going to have to buy a laptop and then purchase windows 7 ~_~ it's such a hassle it should have never been released for pc/laptop unless it was touch screen.  

Ikr, it's almost as bad as having to buy all those CDs just so I can put music on my ipod.

Advertisement

CookinDanger

Rank 4
CookinDanger
PostedOct 28, 2012 12:47 am
TheNinjaKitten wrote:
coolsasuke wrote:
Yea Im way going to skip it too xD but I need a new laptop mine is like years old >< so I'm going to have to buy a laptop and then purchase windows 7 ~_~ it's such a hassle it should have never been released for pc/laptop unless it was touch screen.  

Ikr, it's almost as bad as having to buy all those CDs just so I can put music on my ipod.  

I have Win95 CD in my backyard. I hung it near tomatoes so it scares birds. I might do that with W8.
Anyway, didn't Microsoft recommend skipping every 2nd OS?
For example if you have XP just go to 7. That means we should upgrade from 7 to whatever comes after 8.

TheNinjaKitten

Rank 5
TheNinjaKitten
PostedOct 28, 2012 2:44 am
So apparently Game Guard doesn't work with Windows 8 and just closes any game associated with it. So I suppose, as of right now, LO will not work with Windows 8 lol.
They are supposedly working on an update for it though.

coolsasuke

Rank 2
coolsasuke
PostedOct 28, 2012 4:31 pm

So apparently Game Guard doesn't work with Windows 8 and just closes any game associated with it. So I suppose, as of right now, LO will not work with Windows 8 lol.

;o LO is making an update? or is it game guard thats making the update, so that it works on windows 8? And ive hear that they keep updating game guard xD so it has worked with windows 8 at a point but when they have given it another update it has stopped working.

TheNinjaKitten

Rank 5
TheNinjaKitten
PostedOct 28, 2012 5:09 pm
coolsasuke wrote:

;o LO is making an update? or is it game guard thats making the update, so that it works on windows 8? And ive hear that they keep updating game guard xD so it has worked with windows 8 at a point but when they have given it another update it has stopped working.  

Game Guard is making the update. I'm not sure how many times they've had this issue of not working with W8, but as of right now it doesn't. o-o