coolsasuke

Rank 2
coolsasuke
PostedOct 27, 2012 1:32 pm

Windows 8

Will LO still be able to run with a windows 8 system?

Advertisement

MeiuAngel

Rank 2
MeiuAngel
PostedOct 27, 2012 1:51 pm
Nobody can really answer that question yet, as the game is not out ^^;;

It'll probably be alright though, most MMOs I've played have run for the next Windows up, if you see what I mean =P

TheNinjaKitten

Rank 5
TheNinjaKitten
PostedOct 27, 2012 1:52 pm
I don't see why it wouldn't. I hear W8 is pretty bad though. o-O

coolsasuke

Rank 2
coolsasuke
PostedOct 27, 2012 2:09 pm
Lol it didn't specify on the system requirements and I'm assuming alot of ppl will be upgrading to windows 8 so I thought I'd make it a topic. I'm not trying to sound stupid or anything xD just incase it's an obvious answer.

iDerz

Rank 3
iDerz
PostedOct 27, 2012 3:10 pm
I'd get Windows 7 or something equal to that. Windows 8 may play it... but from what I hear, it's horrible.

coolsasuke

Rank 2
coolsasuke
PostedOct 27, 2012 3:42 pm
Yea I hear it's pritty bad also however it's almost christmas and alot of people will be looking for new laptops and computers and now most of the new ones out are all already have windows 8 installed so if LO isn't going to be able to function on windows 8 it's gona cause alot of problems for some people D;.

iDerz

Rank 3
iDerz
PostedOct 27, 2012 3:48 pm
coolsasuke wrote:
Yea I hear it's pritty bad also however it's almost christmas and alot of people will be looking for new laptops and computers and now most of the new ones out are all already have windows 8 installed so if LO isn't going to be able to function on windows 8 it's gona cause alot of problems for some people D;.  

Yep.... I bet people will get into an uproar about that too and demand that windows 7 go back on the computers or they be given a free version of windows 7....
Windows 8 is better suited and is designed for tablets and such. Not a PC.

TheNinjaKitten

Rank 5
TheNinjaKitten
PostedOct 27, 2012 4:34 pm
Ya I personally will most likely just skip over W8 just like I did with Vista and wait for the next version to come out. May put W8 on my laptop for personal experience, but that's about it.

coolsasuke

Rank 2
coolsasuke
PostedOct 27, 2012 4:46 pm
Yea Im way going to skip it too xD but I need a new laptop mine is like years old >< so I'm going to have to buy a laptop and then purchase windows 7 ~_~ it's such a hassle it should have never been released for pc/laptop unless it was touch screen.

iDerz

Rank 3
iDerz
PostedOct 27, 2012 5:05 pm
coolsasuke wrote:
Yea Im way going to skip it too xD but I need a new laptop mine is like years old >< so I'm going to have to buy a laptop and then purchase windows 7 ~_~ it's such a hassle it should have never been released for pc/laptop unless it was touch screen.  

Too bad you don't go to my campus. You could get an ultimate copy of windows 7 for 11 dollars Sad