BriIIance

Rank 0
PostedOct 25, 2012 11:19 pm

Hi I need good people to play with

I haven't played for a couple years but nobody I know still plays so I need new people to play with. Currently sitting at 2.94 kdr with 46%/2%/9% but every game my kdr goes down because I keep accidentally joining wolf only games or turret guns only and sht its pissing me off. and wtf is this gy ss black wolf that takes 14 auz hits?

That's Mr. Shepherd to you.
Advertisement

HazardLight

Rank 4
HazardLight
PostedOct 25, 2012 11:28 pm
LunacyUnbound is in the process of re-opening in the very near future, so stick around and if you want to join us it would be awesome!

*We are now back up and running, check us out HERE

xTheHangoverx

Rank 4
xTheHangoverx
PostedOct 26, 2012 4:16 am
Yea wellcome back to WT, most unbalanced fps game this days !! just play classic modes, thats my adivce(whatch out for AAA shotgun) ! And if u wanna join some clan, u are welcome in Mercenary !

s3xyboy1

Rank 3
s3xyboy1
PostedOct 26, 2012 6:01 am
well ... that black wolf is pedro gomes wolf !
u may need 4HS to kill him with gold weapons !
and yep welcome to Hard Very Happy

minime:3

oronen1

Rank 2
PostedOct 26, 2012 1:45 pm

Re: Hi I need good people to play with

BriIIance wrote:
I haven't played for a couple years but nobody I know still plays so I need new people to play with. Currently sitting at 2.94 kdr with 46%/2%/9% but every game my kdr goes down because I keep accidentally joining wolf only games or turret guns only and sht its pissing me off. and wtf is this gy ss black wolf that takes 14 auz hits?  

9 grenade kills without nade mode... Skills....

And no quit. Dont bother coming back

coduxs

Rank 5
coduxs
PostedOct 26, 2012 4:24 pm

BriIIance wrote:

Leave. That's all I can say to you if your from 2009. Just get out before you die of sadness.

BriIIance

Rank 0
PostedOct 26, 2012 4:40 pm

coduxs wrote:
BriIIance wrote:

Leave. That's all I can say to you if your from 2009. Just get out before you die of sadness.  

I started playing in like 06 or 07 and played up till like 09. I don't like all these lame new wolves. Are there any regular modes with just the regular wolves?

zweetvlek

Rank 5
zweetvlek
PostedOct 26, 2012 4:41 pm

BriIIance wrote:
coduxs wrote:
BriIIance wrote:

I started playing in like 06 or 07 and played up till like 09. I don't like all these lame new wolves. Are there any regular modes with just the regular wolves?  

Na. Almost everyone has an AP wolf. I suggest you stick to classic mode.

oronen1

Rank 2
PostedOct 26, 2012 4:43 pm

BriIIance wrote:
coduxs wrote:
BriIIance wrote:

idk but i also heared the classic modes are not fun anymore with dat new gun... playing league of legends? anyone

BriIIance

Rank 0
PostedOct 26, 2012 5:31 pm
gah I suppose I could always redl hon