Brynhildra

Rank 2
Brynhildra
PostedNov 03, 2012 6:41 pm
minahope wrote:
Brynhildra wrote:
minahope wrote:

(Edited, because I have a road trip to go on and wont be back till the 8th)  

ohh, lol xD Have fun~  

e.e Sadly, this roadtrip wont be a fun one D;  

D: oh noes, why not? =o

~GF~ 78 Temp |Ponchee| -- ~AK~ 5x Duel & 4x Guard |Siren| [Aurora]
Advertisement

lollypopfish

Rank 3
lollypopfish
PostedNov 03, 2012 9:00 pm   Last edited by lollypopfish on Nov 24, 2012 9:09 am. Edited 3 times in total
Type(Siggy,avy,etc): Background Smile
IGN: Chippies
Image: Clicky~
Quote: Final Fantasy XIII - Lighting
Colors: colours that match the image
Additional?: Good Luck and have fun~ Smile

GalateaV2

Rank 0
GalateaV2
PostedNov 05, 2012 7:40 pm   Last edited by GalateaV2 on Nov 25, 2012 1:18 pm. Edited 2 times in total
Type(Siggy,avy,etc): siggy and avy
IGN: RadiantKai
Image: http://i1226.photobucket.com/albums/ee409/C17Viper/58497-Touhou-Alice-Margatroid-Marisa-Kirisame-closed-eyes-hat-kiss-shy-yuri.jpg
Quote: You make it so hard to stay away from you..
Colors: Whatever goes good with it.
Additional?: My guild! NewWorld Very Happy

minahope

GameSage: Grand Fantasia
minahope
Outside Ghosts Window In The United States
PostedNov 09, 2012 11:25 pm
Okie all,I'm back, but for some reason gimp is acting silly, and i cant log on yim either (My computer missed me too much it stopped working right? D: ) Anyways, doing everyones requests and preparing for new ones(yay for downloading more brushes<3) Once I can get my computer working correctly again. Love y'all~

lollypopfish

Rank 3
lollypopfish
PostedNov 10, 2012 1:33 am
minahope wrote:
Okie all,I'm back, but for some reason gimp is acting silly, and i cant log on yim either (My computer missed me too much it stopped working right? D: ) Anyways, doing everyones requests and preparing for new ones(yay for downloading more brushes<3) Once I can get my computer working correctly again. Love y'all~  

yay~ your back ^_^ i can't wait till i get my thing done Smile i just love your work!! Very HappyD

TheDiseased2

Rank 5
TheDiseased2
Eating all your cookies in NSW, Australia
PostedNov 10, 2012 2:39 am
minahope wrote:

YEY! o/ and it sucks you have to do all of that D:

Anchaai

Rank 2
Anchaai
PostedNov 10, 2012 4:12 am
minahope wrote:

You use GIMP? -hi5-

minahope

minahope
PostedNov 13, 2012 11:21 am
Anchaai wrote:
Type(Siggy,avy,etc): Siggy and Avy
IGN: Alycela
Image: clicky
Quote: What can I do for you?
Colors: Up to you~
Additional?: None  

I hope you like it c: I put the quote in the flower, but if you don't like it i can do it differently.

TheDiseased2 wrote:
Type(Siggy,avy,etc): Sig ploxorzerzorz Very Happy
IGN:Grizzard
Image:anything cool Very Happy
Quote:You Will Not Win Cause I Will Not Lose
Colors:be inventive ;D
Additional?:if you could add "<Culmination>" and "Ponchee" that would be great ;P

i was also wondering with my current request if you could add "PvP Vid Maker" somewhere in there also Wink looking forward to the result Razz i like getting sig makers to be inventive, take their time, and pick their own renders im not too fussy i just like seeing everyones styles and imagination Very Happy  

Okay...so with how i chose the style, the quote just wouldn't fit anywhere right for me e.e...I did however add everything else, and did color splash, I've never done color splash before, I think it turnned out well~ if you don't like it, I can redo it and add the quote, But I personally like it this way.

minahope

minahope
PostedNov 13, 2012 11:27 am
Also Lily and Bry will need to now edit their posts so I can get to work on their siggys as well!

TheDiseased2

Rank 5
TheDiseased2
Eating all your cookies in NSW, Australia
PostedNov 13, 2012 7:41 pm
minahope wrote:
Anchaai wrote:
Type(Siggy,avy,etc): Siggy and Avy
IGN: Alycela
Image: clicky
Quote: What can I do for you?
Colors: Up to you~
Additional?: None  

I hope you like it c: I put the quote in the flower, but if you don't like it i can do it differently.

TheDiseased2 wrote:
Type(Siggy,avy,etc): Sig ploxorzerzorz Very Happy
IGN:Grizzard
Image:anything cool Very Happy
Quote:You Will Not Win Cause I Will Not Lose
Colors:be inventive ;D
Additional?:if you could add "<Culmination>" and "Ponchee" that would be great ;P

i was also wondering with my current request if you could add "PvP Vid Maker" somewhere in there also Wink looking forward to the result Razz i like getting sig makers to be inventive, take their time, and pick their own renders im not too fussy i just like seeing everyones styles and imagination Very Happy  

Okay...so with how i chose the style, the quote just wouldn't fit anywhere right for me e.e...I did however add everything else, and did color splash, I've never done color splash before, I think it turnned out well~ if you don't like it, I can redo it and add the quote, But I personally like it this way.

that ... looks ... OWESOME!!! \\\\o//// <333 it xD