IGN: Chippies
Image: Here Please
Quote: none please
Colors: That suit the image the best please Smile
Additional?: nothing please Smile but have fun~

thanks Very Happy  

\o/ Hope you like!

@emiya_kissycat

I love this picture, it's lovely c: <3 I hope you like this, If not, I can remake it. x3

Advertisement

lollypopfish

Rank 3
lollypopfish
PostedOct 29, 2012 3:50 pm
Aww i love them!!! Very Happy illput them up tonight. thanks GSAlice Smile

emiya_kissycat

Rank 0
emiya_kissycat
PostedOct 29, 2012 5:18 pm

Thank you Thank you Thank you~

Wow. I love it! Just the right color too. Thank you so much Very Happy

KurysFlame

Rank 3
KurysFlame
PostedOct 29, 2012 6:45 pm
Hey Alice, what about the siggys you were working on before you came to this thread? I had been checking on the other thread for quite a while and only reason I didn't see this thread earlier was work. Could you please make the one I had requested a while back? I'd be fine waiting till you have time to complete the orders you got from this thread if you haven't made it yet... From what I've seen it'll be worth it. Please though, don't forget the earlier requests >.<

"Radical Edward's profile is a seven foot tall ex-basketball pro Hindu guru drag-queen alien." ―Jet Black

TheDiseased2

Rank 5
TheDiseased2
Eating all your cookies in NSW, Australia
PostedOct 29, 2012 6:48 pm
KurysFlame wrote:
Hey Alice, what about the siggys you were working on before you came to this thread? I had been checking on the other thread for quite a while and only reason I didn't see this thread earlier was work. Could you please make the one I had requested a while back? I'd be fine waiting till you have time to complete the orders you got from this thread if you haven't made it yet... From what I've seen it'll be worth it. Please though, don't forget the earlier requests >.<  

her slots are full at the moment but im sure she will get around to it ^.^

minahope

Rank 3
minahope
Outside Ghosts Window In The United States
PostedOct 29, 2012 7:16 pm
KurysFlame wrote:

I hadn't actually checked on my other thread because I had personal life issues going on. But if you make a request here, i'll be sure to do it, And i'm very sorry that i didn't get around to it last time.

Stundor

Rank 4
Stundor
PostedOct 29, 2012 8:17 pm
minahope wrote:
Stundor wrote:
Type(Siggy,avy,etc): Sig and Av
IGN: Stundor
Image: Jack Skellington / Nightmare Before Christmas
Quote: None
Colors: Whatever suits the image chosen.
Additional?: Can the Avatar please be 150 Width and 200 Height and the Sig 500 Width and 200 Height please.  

I really hope you like these ^-^. I personally like the turn out. but if you don't like it, I can always redo it! c:

----------
Also, To everyone else, BEFORE you request READ the rules. I've noticed a few of you havn't. Thank you.  

Thanks Alice, they look awesome!

sIink wrote:
omg, i wanna steal the one you did for Stundor *.* that is so awesome. USE IT AND POST LOTS, STUNDORRRRRRR!!! So i can see it every day!

~.~ okay, i really, really need to sleep. Really.

After Sandy the horrorcane is gone, i'll do a proper request!  

You be jelly!

LadyPocky

Rank 0
PostedOct 29, 2012 8:42 pm

Such pretty siggies

o/
I will have a request as soon as i hit 20 forum posts owo

TheDiseased2

Rank 5
TheDiseased2
Eating all your cookies in NSW, Australia
PostedOct 29, 2012 10:09 pm
Type(Siggy,avy,etc): Sig ploxorzerzorz Very Happy
IGN:Grizzard
Image:anything cool Very Happy
Quote:You Will Not Win Cause I Will Not Lose
Colors:be inventive ;D
Additional?:if you could add "<Culmination>" and "Ponchee" that would be great ;P

i was also wondering with my current request if you could add "PvP Vid Maker" somewhere in there also Wink looking forward to the result Razz i like getting sig makers to be inventive, take their time, and pick their own renders im not too fussy i just like seeing everyones styles and imagination Very Happy

Elmindred

Rank 0
Elmindred
PostedOct 30, 2012 9:30 am   Last edited by Elmindred on Nov 15, 2012 5:28 pm. Edited 1 time in total
Edit:
Type: Siggy and Avy
IGN: Elmindred
Image: http://media.animevice.com/uploads/2/20791/458512-erza68_super.jpg
Quote: I won't let you get away with hurting the people that i love!
Colors: Anything that goes good with the picture
Additional: can you add the guild tag <FairyTail> and server Quill to it? If possible can you change the background to this picture http://images2.fanpop.com/image/photos/9900000/Blue-FT-Logo-fairy-tail-9950163-1440-900.jpg if not then please feel free to leave that part out Smile also thank you for making siggys i love the work i have seen from you so far.