urdeep1

Rank 4
urdeep1
PostedNov 18, 2012 7:16 pm

Re: Change the title of this post, please. :D

itsbrian517 wrote:
So, since you banned me from this server, you have no right to call this vent a "public vent." Please take this off or change the title. Thank you for your time. Very Happy  

You must've done something bannable. I don't think they have a bias against anyone lol

Advertisement

itsbrian517

Rank 2
PostedNov 18, 2012 8:18 pm

urdeep1 wrote:
itsbrian517 wrote:
So, since you banned me from this server, you have no right to call this vent a "public vent." Please take this off or change the title. Thank you for your time. Very Happy  

You must've done something bannable. I don't think they have a bias against anyone lol  

Check out my thread on this GS.

ShowKase.

Rank 3
ShowKase.
PostedNov 18, 2012 8:47 pm

itsbrian517 wrote:

Yes, people who log on to intentionally harass us will be banned. That's a no brainer.

itsbrian517

Rank 2
PostedNov 18, 2012 9:37 pm

ShowKase. wrote:
itsbrian517 wrote:

Yes, people who log on to intentionally harass us will be banned. That's a no brainer.  

ShowKase, show me a picture of my harassing you guys. Keep making things up, you fail noob. You're a no brainer, thinking you're better than us, normal players, just because you have two marginal letters GS before your name.

Gary_SF

Rank 2
Gary_SF
PostedNov 18, 2012 9:47 pm

itsbrian517 wrote:
ShowKase. wrote:
itsbrian517 wrote:

ShowKase, show me a picture of my harassing you guys. Keep making things up, you fail noob. You're a no brainer, thinking you're better than us, normal players, just because you have two marginal letters GS before your name.  

Currently, you ARE harassing him. I'd suggest taking it easy.

I'm not defending them or their vent; I was globally muted by Inno as well for what I don't think what was an okay reason. I'd consider just ignoring it, and asking them to perhaps unban you in a few days.

DeusExArma

Rank 2
DeusExArma
PostedNov 18, 2012 9:53 pm

Gary_SF wrote:
itsbrian517 wrote:
ShowKase. wrote:
itsbrian517 wrote:

Currently, you ARE harassing him. I'd suggest taking it easy.

I'm not defending them or their vent; I was globally muted by Inno as well for what I don't think what was an okay reason. I'd consider just ignoring it, and asking them to perhaps unban you in a few days.  

I muted you for disrespecting Innovator, saying that nobody has to listen to him because he isn't a GameSage anymore. You do not have to be a GameSage to be able to find and repeat Aeria's rules. We then asked you if you felt that Aeria's rules were laughable, twice, and you replied in the affirmative twice. Respect Aeria's rules, and report Shine or any other GameSage who reveals confidential information.