Killa_1112

Rank 5.1
Killa_1112
PostedOct 25, 2012 4:33 pm

Any Mass Effect Fans out there?

Any Mass Effect Fans out there want to do some serious discussion about it? Razz

There is alot to take about especially the ending, but there is practically nobody i know irl or ingame that actually plays it lol.

- Courtesy of the Great Avyn
Advertisement

ZiggyIsGrape

Rank 5.2
ZiggyIsGrape
PostedOct 26, 2012 11:14 pm

Re: Any Mass Effect Fans out there?

Killa_1112 wrote:
Any Mass Effect Fans out there want to do some serious discussion about it? Razz

There is alot to take about especially the ending, but there is practically nobody i know irl or ingame that actually plays it lol.  

OMG

私は最大のファンのMass Effectいます。

Taliはすばらしいですね? 私はTaliのあいじょういます。

Yea I love mass effect Smile I practically have a fetish for it.

I love the characters the most, I feel they give the atmosphere what it needs. You feel emotions for the characters in the game as much as you would in a real life situation.

Killa_1112

Rank 5.1
Killa_1112
PostedOct 29, 2012 6:04 am

ZiggyIsGrape wrote:
Killa_1112 wrote:

OMG

私は最大のファンのMass Effectいます。

I love the characters the most, I feel they give the atmosphere what it needs. You feel emotions for the characters in the game as much as you would in a real life situation.  
Do you believe in the Indoctrination Theory? Razz

It answers a lot of questions about the ending... but also blows a a massive hole right in the middle of itself Wink

TheNinjaKitten

Rank 5
TheNinjaKitten
PostedOct 29, 2012 6:52 am
Wtf is there was more game to play after the ending, I would have rage quit.
Where was Master Chief during all that poop?

ZiggyIsGrape

Rank 5.2
ZiggyIsGrape
PostedOct 29, 2012 4:26 pm

Killa_1112 wrote:
ZiggyIsGrape wrote:
Killa_1112 wrote:

OMG

私は最大のファンのMass Effectいます。

Do you believe in the Indoctrination Theory? Razz

It answers a lot of questions about the ending... but also blows a a massive hole right in the middle of itself Wink  

absolutely, there's still so many things bioware left unaddressed, that the indoctrination theory clears up.

And what's up with the space baby, I literally thought that was a joke but I guess not...

kakashi plz

Killa_1112

Rank 5.1
Killa_1112
PostedNov 01, 2012 3:17 pm
Answer me this though.

I REALLY want to believe in IT, i truly do, but if the end takes part in Shepard's mind, how does he actually destroy the reapers? Its in his head right? How does he physically interact with the citadel?

He doesn't its in his mind, so how does he physically stop the reapers? It just does not make sense, how does what he does in his mind have actual ramifications in reality?

ZiggyIsGrape

Rank 5.2
ZiggyIsGrape
PostedNov 02, 2012 11:13 am
Killa_1112 wrote:
Answer me this though.

I REALLY want to believe in IT, i truly do, but if the end takes part in Shepard's mind, how does he actually destroy the reapers? Its in his head right? How does he physically interact with the citadel?

He doesn't its in his mind, so how does he physically stop the reapers? It just does not make sense, how does what he does in his mind have actual ramifications in reality?  

The way I see it is that he wakes up there, where he got blasted by harbinger, then activates the catalyst for real (which wouldn't be a random space baby lol) and it just blows up teh reapahs without doing a ton of damage to the relays, citadel, and the geth.

I know it's kind of a cheesy perfect ending but hey ^.^

kakashi plz

Killa_1112

Rank 5.1
Killa_1112
PostedNov 03, 2012 5:42 am
ZiggyIsGrape wrote:
Killa_1112 wrote:
Answer me this though.

The way I see it is that he wakes up there, where he got blasted by harbinger, then activates the catalyst for real (which wouldn't be a random space baby lol) and it just blows up teh reapahs without doing a ton of damage to the relays, citadel, and the geth.

I know it's kind of a cheesy perfect ending but hey ^.^  
But how does he interact with anything? From the moment he gets hit with harbingers beam, he is out of commission's, in fact if you look what happens AFTER that, the crucible only docks in his MIND.

xybolt

Rank 5.2
xybolt
PostedNov 03, 2012 6:13 am
There are ME forums for it Neutral

signature of xybolt

ZiggyIsGrape

Rank 5.2
ZiggyIsGrape
PostedNov 03, 2012 10:33 am
xybolt wrote: