New Feature: Timekeeping dungeon
Who is the most powerful player that can complete this level fastest? Come on and challenge the timekeeping dungeon. Create the legend of lightning speed and the record of a real warrior.
How to do a timed dungeon run?
Enter the Dungeon interface and select the “Time-keeping” mode.
Requirement and restrictions:
Players are limited to challenging time-keeping mode in “Nightmare” difficulty dungeon whose level is lower than their own character level for at most 10 and “Hard” difficulty dungeon whose level is lower than their own character level for at most 15.
1. Time-keeping” mode is only available in Nightmare and Hard difficulty dungeon.
2. You can challenge the timekeeping mode in dungeons of each difficulty freely once every day. If you would like to challenge it more, you have to use the item “Dust of dream”.
3. You can choose to complete the dungeon in fastest way or clear every grid cell in it.
4. There will be a record every time you challenge the timekeeping dungeon. The rank for the timekeeping dungeon is based on each player's personal records and it will be refreshed every week.
5. The timekeeping will start once you start to explore a dungeon. After you complete the dungeon or clear every grid cell in it, there will be a record.