skyfoxryder

Rank 0
skyfoxryder
PostedOct 25, 2012 4:30 am

Crystal Saga Game Sage Application

Applying for Game Sage
In game name: (S2)Aidan
LVL 62 Scion / Duke

Objective : To help new player in the game and guide them , because i know how difficult it
is to start a game specially when its you first online game ever . i know how they
feel because i also experience it .
To keep and provide the serenity and security to those players specially those
who are being bullied.
To provide good manners and right conduct among players
To warned those bullies and players who
used faulty , awful and behave misconduct in the game

Its my pleasure to serve and give good service to the players especially those who are in needs. Im always looking forward for the questions they want to ask and hopefully would be able to answer it correctly and politely.. And also im always online another thing to give equality to the GS because most likely GS are on Brime Guild (no offence) . SO hopefully you would accept my application on being one of the GS as soon as possible. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy God bless and more power to us!

Sincerely yous: Ian (S1)Aidan
Advertisement

Sine_Amore

Rank 3
Sine_Amore
PostedOct 25, 2012 5:48 am

Re: Crystal Saga Game Sage Application

Applying for Game Sage
skyfoxryder wrote:
In game name: (S2)Aidan
LVL 62 Scion / Duke

Objective : To help new player in the game and guide them , because i know how difficult it
is to start a game specially when its you first online game ever . i know how they
feel because i also experience it .
To keep and provide the serenity and security to those players specially those
who are being bullied.
To provide good manners and right conduct among players
To warned those bullies and players who
used faulty , awful and behave misconduct in the game

Its my pleasure to serve and give good service to the players especially those who are in needs. Im always looking forward for the questions they want to ask and hopefully would be able to answer it correctly and politely.. And also im always online another thing to give equality to the GS because most likely GS are on Brime Guild (no offence) . SO hopefully you would accept my application on being one of the GS as soon as possible. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy God bless and more power to us!

Sincerely yous: Ian (S1)Aidan  

Thanks for the enthusiasm, but all GS Applications need to be posted HERE and all the steps stated in this thread followed in order for the GMs to consider your application. Please visit the thread and follow the steps listed for applying to be an AeriaBrowser GS. Thanks! Very Happy