Skrypto

Rank 2
Skrypto
PostedNov 25, 2012 5:48 pm
Title : Lost all Multiplayer Runs after game freeze

Bug Summary : Upon killing the first enemy pack in the level the game froze for our entire party. When we tried to refresh we lost our run and were unable to continue the level.

Steps to Reproduce : N/A (The game just froze)

Observed Result : After the battle had ended, my screen show the party on the map but we had the "in combat" sword animation above our heads. I was unable to move, or do anything to exit this. I tried to refresh my page in hopes I could rejoin the game, but when I reloaded the web page, I was back in town with 0/0 MP runs left.

Expected Result : Normally we should have been able to re-enter our game in progress as long as one of us remained in the game.

Advertisement

Ansatsu1983

Rank 0
Ansatsu1983
PostedDec 01, 2012 12:23 pm

Farm Related bug/etc

Sorry if this has been posted before but. I currently have a level 38 farm with 280/280 exp. For the past 3 days I have gained no exp from the farm itself. Is anyone else having this issue? has farm level 39 not been implemented yet or is it just a bug?

It has been days and ive been reviving crops, energizing other players trees, etc. Still not a single exp for the farm. lol

Saveric

GameSage: Aeria Browser
Saveric
PostedDec 01, 2012 2:44 pm

Re: Farm Related bug/etc

Ansatsu1983 wrote:
Sorry if this has been posted before but. I currently have a level 38 farm with 280/280 exp. For the past 3 days I have gained no exp from the farm itself. Is anyone else having this issue? has farm level 39 not been implemented yet or is it just a bug?

It has been days and ive been reviving crops, energizing other players trees, etc. Still not a single exp for the farm. lol  

This is not a bug. The farm cannot out level you. Because you are level 38 your farm is capped at level 38. Once you hit level 39 your farm will increase to 39.

DingleMouse

Rank 0
PostedDec 02, 2012 12:09 pm

Campaign Battles

First, create a reply post to this topic!

Next, fill out the Post as follows:

Title:
Campaign

Body:
It occurred during a campaign battle, fighting a Krankor (Boss) with minons in the Blazing Desert. My Knights had the receives 1K damage every turn damage on them. I used Multi-Shoot, the boss and 1 minion where selected. My knights had less than 1K life left he attacked first and went for the boss's minion and died before attack. My attack did not hit the minion, but both attacked boss. I should have been left with just the boss, but this did not happen because of the ordering rules of attacks and/or damaged received should be changed.

Steps to Reproduce: (make sure its short and simple)
1. I doubt this will happen again, pure chance this happened.

Observed Result:
Minion should have been dead instead survived to attack me another round(s).

Expected Result:
Minion dead and boss left to battle.

Screenshot:
Did not take one :/ happened too quickly.

DingleMouse

Rank 0
PostedDec 12, 2012 9:25 am
Title : PvP Battles

Bug Summary : When a warrior uses rage deduct attack (Intercept). I use an attack which requires more than Intercept will deduct I miss out on an attack for the round. Formula: My Rage less Intercept < my attack = no attack by me. I have been able to recover on occasion from this because of timing of both attacks. If I put my attack in just after the warrior it is impossible to recover.

Steps to Reproduce : I have seen this happen to my character more than 5 times in the past week. I foresee this happening many more times.

Observed Result : I lost a round an attack.

Expected Result : I should be able to select an attack or the game should do an attack without a skill involved. I expect something besides taking damage.

RollaR_50248

Rank 2
RollaR_50248
PostedDec 24, 2012 8:15 am

Fast Invite from Taraton's Lair
Title:
Fast Invite doesn't work from Taraton's Lair (lvl 55 multi-player dungeon)

1. Enter the dungeon select Taraton's Lair Normal mode then confirm
2. Click on Invite, then Fast Invite
3. Click ok to consuming a bulhorn

Observed Result:
absolutely nothing happens

Expected Result:
a world chat post from the person who used the feature should appear inviting people to join the dungeon

andraxxusbear

Rank 0
PostedDec 25, 2012 5:53 am
Title: Soul Engraving visual bug

Body: I was playing today and I clicked on a level 29 player only to see that they had level 10 soul engraving. O_O Of course I checked again and then it showed that soul engraving will open at level 35.

I realized that before that players info I had another one open that had the same level for soul engraving so after checking with multiple other players the result was the same.

Thankfully this is only producing a visual effect since the stats are not affected.

1. Open the info of a player that has soul engraving.
2. Open the info of a player that doesn't have soul engraving only to see the same value that the first player had.
3. Close the info of the player that doesn't have the level for it and reopen it to display the correct image for soul engraving.

Observed Result:
Players that don't meet the level requirements for soul engraving are shown as having it if you previously had the info of another player with soul engraving open.

Expected Result:
Even if you open the info of someone when you open another info screen the soul engraving of a player that isn't level 35 yet should be shown with the correct image.

RollaR_50248

Rank 2
RollaR_50248
PostedDec 27, 2012 12:02 pm
Title: Offline skills disabled

Body: When fighting someone's AI in arena or in the wilds, they are significantly weaker when offline compared to when they are online. Floating damage is +/- 10% but when the damage caused by them is halved or the damage taken by them is doubled, there is clearly an issue. This is backed up with the fact that people with Will Destroyer Astral (disables crit and increases normal damage) also crit when offline showing that their Astral is not working. We tested this many times and it is confirmed that at a minimum, some Astrals don't work and more likely than not also some techs do not work while offline. Your BR and stats are not affected, they are just ineffective.

Steps to Reproduce:
1. Select a target who is online and hit them in arena, take note of the damage taken and caused by that target.
2. Ask the target to log out of the game and wait until they have done
3. Hit the same target again and observe the damage taken and caused again. This is approximately half what it was when they were online.

Observed result:
AI significantly "weaker" when offline than when online. This results in people who should not be able to beat you, even against an AI, being able to do so.

Expected result:
AI should not be affected by the online status of players. All stats/techs/astrals should be effective at all times.

Seafirots

Rank 0
PostedDec 27, 2012 9:05 pm
Title: Intercept bugged on pvp duels.

Body: Anytime i get hit by intercept i lose my rage even if i was casting my skill before i got hit by intercept so i'm unable to use the skill i was casting, but when i use intercept on my target even if i selected intercept before my target's next skill, it keeps being able to use the skill that was selected, such as reflect, agoran shield or any other that requires a certain amount of rage, i saw this not only happening against warrior classes but mages and archers too, and i'm on the attack branch i need this skill on my build to work right.

Steps to reproduce:
1. Engage in a fight for pvp rank using a knight with intercept skill.
2. use intercept as soon as the battle being with your target immediatly casting a skill that uses rage.
3. Your target is still able to use this skill and after that build rage again.

Expected Result:
on Step 3. Your target cancels the skill that was casting due to lack of rage to use it.

Miraise

Rank 0
PostedJan 01, 2013 7:33 pm

End of Battle Bug

This started today: Often at the end of a battle, the screen will freeze. I cannot do anything, but apparently the game/battle is still running because end of battle and in battle messages still run(usually to tell me I've lost). And in campaign boss battles, it freezes up completely at the reward screen-I can't pick a card and have to refresh the page in order to get out of the screen. I've also had the same server dropping problems that Ansatsu83 reported.