Bustadwolf

Rank 3
Bustadwolf
PostedNov 02, 2012 2:04 pm
blackdeath101 wrote:
(can't time the +1 Stamina message over the character head to get a screenshot)  

Advertisement

blackdeath101

GameSage: Forum
blackdeath101
PostedNov 02, 2012 3:13 pm
Bustadwolf wrote:
blackdeath101 wrote:
(can't time the +1 Stamina message over the character head to get a screenshot)  

Thanks Smile.. added to post.

bahamut_zero90

Rank 0
PostedNov 02, 2012 3:57 pm

Gem packs

Supposed to be 8 and theres only 4. The announcement says there are 8 different packs and there aren't.

blackdeath101

blackdeath101
PostedNov 03, 2012 4:20 pm
Title:
[Anywhere] - [Incorrect text]

Body:
Whenever you unequip and requip a gear that grants HP, a message in system says you use HP pack to restore HP. However, you just go back to full HP and don't actually use your HP pack.

Steps to Reproduce: (make sure its short and simple)
1. Equip gear that grants HP.
2. Note how much HP is in your HP pack.
3. Unequip gear that grants HP.
4. Requip gear.
5. Note the system message and same HP in your HP pack.

Observed Result:
System message says you used HP pack while changing gear with HP in it, however HP auto regens from what was lost from unequipping and HP pack is not needed.

Expected Result:
No system message for this action.

Racklin13

Rank 0
PostedNov 04, 2012 10:32 am

Logging In.

Problematic
I'm new to the game Wartune and from the looks of it, it seems fun. Could I please know if this is a bug or just my computer having and outdated software. I log in and I see the character making screen. I choose which char i want and hit start but after that is goes nowhere at all. I'm stuck on that unable to move forward or choose my char. Could somebody please help me?

blackdeath101

blackdeath101
PostedNov 04, 2012 12:20 pm

Re: Logging In.

Problematic
Racklin13 wrote:
I'm new to the game Wartune and from the looks of it, it seems fun. Could I please know if this is a bug or just my computer having and outdated software. I log in and I see the character making screen. I choose which char i want and hit start but after that is goes nowhere at all. I'm stuck on that unable to move forward or choose my char. Could somebody please help me?  

Sounds like computer related. Please make another thread and provide your computer specs and which browser you are using and someone or myself should be able to assist you.

blackdeath101

blackdeath101
PostedNov 04, 2012 12:23 pm
Title:
[Anywhere] - [Friends removed from groups]

Body:
I have a bunch of people on friends who I don't talk to and use for farming exp and a couple of people that I do talk to regularly. I move the ones I do talk to to a different group for easier access. However, they are randomly leaving the group and defaulting back to the massive friends list.

1. Obtain multiple friends.
2. Move a couple of friends to a different group
3. Wait for the friends to eventually leave your group.

Observed Result:
I came back online and had a few friend requests and went to see if I had space in my friends list. I noticed I had 198 friends and 2 people in my group and I had more than that in the group beforehand. They are not deleted from friends, they are just leaving the group and I have to find them again and place them back into the group.

Expected Result:
Friends should not be able to leave groups you place them into unless you do it or they remove you from friends and get placed in the Stranger category.

Racklin13

Rank 0
PostedNov 04, 2012 7:54 pm

Re: Logging In.

Problematic
blackdeath101 wrote:
Racklin13 wrote:

Sounds like computer related. Please make another thread and provide your computer specs and which browser you are using and someone or myself should be able to assist you.  

Using an HP Pavilion (dont remember year). IE 9 with i3 processor; HyperDrive (528 MB loadng per second). Using Windows 7 as well. Is this enough info? I hope it is, if not give me a full idea what you want specifically. Thanks all!

blackdeath101

blackdeath101
PostedNov 05, 2012 10:01 am
Title:
[Combat] - [Reduced rage consumption not working as stated]

Body:
From Forgotten Catacombs, you can buy a set of rings that provide a chance to reduce rage consumption by 30% (higher %'s for higher levels). However, the reduction stated is not accurate. When using a knight skill that costs 10 rage and regains 10 rage which would net a gain/loss of 0 rage, the same skill with the ring trigger would gain 10 rage rather than an expected gain of 3 rage.

1. Play any class that has a skill that costs 10 rage.
2. Obtain the Forgotten Catacombs ring set.
3. Fight until you have the ring set bonus trigger.
4. Note how much rage you have and use the skill.
5. Check new rage level after using the skill.

Observed Result:
I noticed that whenever I used the skill, I would gain 10 rage rather than 0 and could not figure out why. I finally realized it was the set bonus but the calculation did not add up.

Expected Result:
The set bonus needs to be reworded or recalculated.

blackdeath101

blackdeath101
PostedNov 05, 2012 9:28 pm
Title:
[Anywhere] - [System Message]

Body:
When using Soul Crystals to level Daru Engraving, the system message only says EXP which can be confused with leveling exp.

1. Obtain soul crystals and be level 35+.
2. Use Soul Engraving to use them and look at system message.

Observed Result:
The system message is weird.

Expected Result:
System message should specify what exp is growing to avoid confusion.

Screenshot: