ZombieIceCream

Aeria: Product Manager
ZombieIceCream
PostedOct 24, 2012 8:23 pm   Last edited by ZombieIceCream on Nov 01, 2012 7:44 pm. Edited 1 time in total

PRODUCER BLOG - Let's get some questions answered!

Raffling five 100AP prizes this week!
Like us on Facebook!

Wednesday, October 24th, 2012 - Third Blog!  

Let's get some questions answered!
Quick note - we're paraphrasing some questions!

Can you create a sticky thread archive of all PD posts?
Done. Smile

Previous website content showed character classes as having 4 stats - now there are 5?
Great eye! Correct - stats have changed. Lots and lots of content is being changed and our website is being updated accordingly as things are confirmed. It's going to be a little chaotic for awhile, which likewise means we won't be able to share a lot of information for some time. We know this is a bit disappointing, but we'll do our best to share info as soon as we can.

To go over stats, we can confirm there are now 5 - Strength, Dexterity, Constitution, Intelligence & Wisdom. We can't give specifics right now (we'll reveal these later Wink) most of the typical conventions apply to our stat system that you're probably already used to - Strength is your basic for attacking via melee, Intelligence is the way to go for Magic damage. Constitution and Wisdom are your basics for raising HP & MP, and Dexterity makes you more nimble for better dodging.

Will there be a ranger/assassin class?
At launch, we're going to start with four classes - Warrior, Paladin, Shadowmage & Sorceress. There is content planned for the future to add more classes - though we're not at liberty to say just what classes those will be just yet. While we're pretty sure we'll get the same classes as the Korean client, our version is pretty different, so no guarantees, though it's pretty likely.

Will there be fan service?
Well it kind of depends on your definition of fan service - if you're referring to the type found in anime, that's not really the kind of game DK is. However, there's tons of sexy armor, gorgeous characters and NPCs, so you'll still be able to look your fill.

Will DK launch with Aeria Ignite?
All of Aeria's titles launch with Aeria Ignite - DK won't be any different. There are some forum posts rolling around that explain how you can usually get around launching a game without it, but we don't recommend launching the client through any means but the one provided.

That's our questions for this week! We're adding something special for next week however:
Anyone who asks a question either here on the forums or on Facebook will be entered in a raffle for one of five (5) 100AP prizes! Be sure to post a question so you can be entered in!

Best,
ZIC & North

Advertisement

Tearfulplace

Rank 2
Tearfulplace
PostedOct 24, 2012 9:44 pm
YUES My question on fan service was answered i can't wait to make a character that looks like Claire from claymore &!!! Put her in sexy armor. Thank you DKO my dreams have all been for filled.

Can i use my other 2 wishes on this getting released today,and my last wish on all the people in the world not to be hungry.

Another question. What type of market will DKO have like buying stuff from other players?

joenikkin

Rank 0
PostedOct 24, 2012 9:47 pm

dko

What is the best item in DKO?

4SuperSayin4

Rank 0
4SuperSayin4
PostedOct 24, 2012 9:58 pm

DKO mounts?

Haven't seen anything on mounts will there be any and what (if any) types will there be?

4SuperSayin4

Rank 0
4SuperSayin4
PostedOct 24, 2012 10:02 pm

Battle ground

Is there a pvp battle grounds where u can battle ur own guild mates?

Golbez127

Rank 0
Golbez127
PostedOct 24, 2012 10:17 pm

my questions so far...

1. For leveling up will there be a good number of quests and/or content ? Or, will players have to spend ample time grinding?

2. How much space is in the personal bank? How much space in the guild bank? And, can bank space be upgraded with backpacks or an item?

3. Mailing system?

4. Why do players have to pay 30g to withdraw am item from thier bank? Is gold easy to come by or something because it seems steep... Especially for newer players.

P.s. I'm very excited for this game

~Nariko

kocak_zone

Rank 0
PostedOct 24, 2012 11:08 pm
any dungeon in here? or raid system? Smile)

Poofalu1

Rank 0
PostedOct 24, 2012 11:25 pm

Type?

Is it open world or dungeon-based?

Zodrag5

Rank 0
Zodrag5
PostedOct 25, 2012 12:04 am
What exactly are the rules of PVPing and having the sword icon?

Can you switch into PVP mode when ever you want or is there a time limit that you have to be in that mode for?

Plus what happens when you die in PVP?

I read that when you die from monsters or other "warriors" that you have a chance to lose your equipment and a random amount of equipment may be dropped.

Is this true with both dying from training and PVP or is it just based on dying from training?

Otherwise there will be less people wanting to PVP in a PVP based oriented game because there are afraid of losing their equipment that took the lots of money and time making just to be able to lose it all in one second.

Twylite77

Rank 0
PostedOct 25, 2012 12:27 am   Last edited by Twylite77 on Oct 25, 2012 12:50 am. Edited 1 time in total

Siege's

Attacking: The maximum number of guilds that can register to attack is 25. Political savvy is an important part of ruling; choosing your friends unwisely may result in two dozen guilds crashing through your castle walls.

Defending: Up to 5 guilds can defend a castle. Acquiring power is often easier than keeping itl forge strong alliances if you wish to stay at the top of the food chain.

Is it 25 guilds can reg per castle? or per war?

Are there 5 guilds defending eash castle? and would that make 30 guilds per castle/per war?

Can u only atk the castle ur guild leader regs with?

When u get a castle while atking with say 20 guilds how dose it deside who gets it and who the other 4 guilds that start to defend it?