PostedOct 24, 2012 5:42 pm

Paying 10 OP For Custom Epic Signature

10 OP Merged Server - 3 OP Phoenix Server
Looking to pay for custom ArtWork and Design for these Details:

Any combination of these pictures as well as IGN and Guild

IGN: GameDay
Server : Phoenix
Guild : ChaosTheory (GuildLeader)

Prior US Marine Corps Military Service Member, so anything related of the sort will be considered, pm or post here Smile

Advertisement

Superfrog1219

Rank 4
Superfrog1219
PostedOct 24, 2012 6:42 pm   Last edited by Superfrog1219 on Nov 01, 2012 3:19 pm. Edited 1 time in total
Randomlly, I had seen this picture awhile back and loved it. So no it isnt any of your pictures (i am not that skilled) but maybe you will still enjoy this Smile

Amarllis

Rank 2
Amarllis
PostedOct 24, 2012 9:12 pm
is there a deadline? can we post more than 1 entry?

ForceReconBlack

Rank 3
ForceReconBlack
PostedOct 26, 2012 11:55 pm
Nope, no deadline. If it catches my eye and is awesome ill take it!
Thx so much guys. <3

(first one is pretty cool btw ^^)

mikehawk2011

Rank 0
mikehawk2011
PostedOct 27, 2012 9:15 pm
Got Board so here ya go kinda slacked near finishing it :/

-Edit- to change hosting site

NGBanHammer

Rank 5
NGBanHammer
PostedOct 27, 2012 9:55 pm
is that the M95 o.O

Youtube id: PvPNinjaGaidenPvP

LittleBunny69

Rank 0
LittleBunny69
PostedOct 28, 2012 2:53 am
Hope you like it Very Happy

Healer_11

Rank 4
Healer_11
PostedOct 28, 2012 5:34 am
Sorry for the render I used >< I'm terrible with soldier renders and just male renders in general... and the text sucks

Code:
http://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/i466/mathina96/gameday.png

Code:
http://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/i466/mathina96/gameday2.png

alwaysbanned3

Rank 2
alwaysbanned3
PostedOct 28, 2012 8:53 am
I know that I am coming from left field for alot of you but I saw what was going on in this thread and wanted to try to shed some light on things for the artists participating.

GameDay is a Marine, he may not be active anymore but once a Marine, ALWAYS a Marine. The Insignia and pictures he posted and want a siggy made from are not really "optional" This one...

Is the old Marine Raider insignia, every Marine since WWII has aspired to the legacy they left in the Pacific Ocean during that war.

This one here tells me that GameDay served in the Gulf War and he served with the modern day version of the Raiders. MARSOC (Marine Special Operations Command). It also tells me that he has "been there and done that" more then any of us can imagine.

The red and orange circle with the black speartip is the command insignia and the 1 and 2 on the blue background with stars and dagger pay homage to the the original WWII Raiders and represent the 1st and 2nd Marine Special Operations Battalions.

The reason I gave you all this history lesson and insight?
GameDay wants a siggy to represent the most important time of his life while playing this game he has developed a liking for. Those insignia and what they represent live in him every day of his life and are not something that you can take a lot of "artistic liberty" with. I would imagine that is why he is offering 10ops for the siggy.... You all have done some awesome artwork, but I hope this post helps you understand what you are actually making.

Healer_11

Rank 4
Healer_11
PostedOct 28, 2012 9:46 am
alwaysbanned3 wrote:
I know that I am coming from left field for alot of you but I saw what was going on in this thread and wanted to try to shed some light on things for the artists participating.

GameDay is a Marine, he may not be active anymore but once a Marine, ALWAYS a Marine. The Insignia and pictures he posted and want a siggy made from are not really "optional" This one...

Is the old Marine Raider insignia, every Marine since WWII has aspired to the legacy they left in the Pacific Ocean during that war.

This one here tells me that GameDay served in the Gulf War and he served with the modern day version of the Raiders. MARSOC (Marine Special Operations Command). It also tells me that he has "been there and done that" more then any of us can imagine.

The red and orange circle with the black speartip is the command insignia and the 1 and 2 on the blue background with stars and dagger pay homage to the the original WWII Raiders and represent the 1st and 2nd Marine Special Operations Battalions.

The reason I gave you all this history lesson and insight?
GameDay wants a siggy to represent the most important time of his life while playing this game he has developed a liking for. Those insignia and what they represent live in him every day of his life and are not something that you can take a lot of "artistic liberty" with. I would imagine that is why he is offering 10ops for the siggy.... You all have done some awesome artwork, but I hope this post helps you understand what you are actually making.  

We do understand. Honestly, I would have used those images if I COULD. But, I find them difficult to work with. Look at this from an artist's point of view. I wouldn't want to just crop a photo to required sig size and add text and call it art. The photo itself is art and shouldn't be tampered with. I personally know nothing when it comes to military, army, war... But I still do respect people that serve their country. But in this situation, I'm thinking like an artist - that's what I am, I'm not in the forces. Forgive my ignorance, but I just can't see the difference between the picture I used (for example) and the one posted by the OP. [equipment-wise!] And, the OP said "anything related of the sort will be considered".