coolsasuke

Rank 2
coolsasuke
PostedOct 29, 2012 8:09 pm
Im from the UK and theres a hefty distance between the USA and here and with the decent software and internet i dont lag at all in grand fantasia (aeria game). So there shouldnt be much of a problem if there isnt an EU server. Only problem is the time diffrence but most of us can learn to live with that.

Advertisement

rinsha

Rank 4
rinsha
PostedOct 30, 2012 9:51 am
LunarPrince12 wrote:
CookinDanger wrote:
MeiuAngel wrote:
An EU server would be fab! It's a struggle sometimes when you're 7 hours ahead of your guildmates and are rarely on at the same time x.x

But I played both Alphas (I'm in th UK, so not that much closer to the servers than Poland! xD) and had absolutely zero lag issues. Except during the server test party =P
If you're having trouble connecting to the US, it might just be that your internet isn't good enough. Have you played any of Aeria's other games? That might give you an idea of how much lag you could expect in LO.  

Time zones. You get used to it. Look on the bright side, you might even lag less than US players because servers are not so crowded when you play ( if you play when it's late night in NA )  

Still might make it hard if your with a guild that is the majority in the US.  

*rolls* its not too much of a problem unless ur in one of those "Aim for the top" kinda guilds
most guilds are understanding if ur in a different time zone/country and u will eventually learn certain people will be on at the same time as u and others may just be passing either way u will pick up friends some of whom will go out of their way cos they enjoy grouping with u

MujikaReborn

Rank 0
PostedOct 30, 2012 11:10 am
MeiuAngel wrote:
An EU server would be fab! It's a struggle sometimes when you're 7 hours ahead of your guildmates and are rarely on at the same time x.x  
Lols, if there was a EU server wouldn´t most of the Player base be in EU ??, which means that Guilds on a EU server wouldn´t be Affected by the time anyway lol

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
PostedOct 30, 2012 1:33 pm
rinsha wrote:
LunarPrince12 wrote:
CookinDanger wrote:
MeiuAngel wrote:

But I played both Alphas (I'm in th UK, so not that much closer to the servers than Poland! xD) and had absolutely zero lag issues. Except during the server test party =P
If you're having trouble connecting to the US, it might just be that your internet isn't good enough. Have you played any of Aeria's other games? That might give you an idea of how much lag you could expect in LO.  

Time zones. You get used to it. Look on the bright side, you might even lag less than US players because servers are not so crowded when you play ( if you play when it's late night in NA )  

Still might make it hard if your with a guild that is the majority in the US.  

*rolls* its not too much of a problem unless ur in one of those "Aim for the top" kinda guilds
most guilds are understanding if ur in a different time zone/country and u will eventually learn certain people will be on at the same time as u and others may just be passing either way u will pick up friends some of whom will go out of their way cos they enjoy grouping with u  

Thats okay, I solved the problem!
Just always be on.. (afk in your shop when your away so it seems like your still there)
and when your friends ask you where you were, just say that its your shop keeping hours!

There is a possibility of an EU server maybe, but it's not going to be out before the NA release (if ever, most likely never)
I connect to AGE games from USA and UK just fine so don't worry.

rita1974

Rank 0
PostedNov 01, 2012 5:09 am
If playing with a guild is a problem because of the time difference, why not start an European Guild, problem solved.

CookinDanger

Rank 4
CookinDanger
PostedNov 01, 2012 9:07 am
rita1974 wrote:
If playing with a guild is a problem because of the time difference, why not start an European Guild, problem solved.  

Like it's THAT simple.