zweetvlek

Rank 5
zweetvlek
PostedOct 24, 2012 12:51 pm
HazardLight wrote:
Memphis wrote:
lightspeed11 wrote:
HazardLight wrote:
Its just one day of carnage, get over yourselves people. Its not like its perm or anything.  

He already gave perm AAA-12 -_- , too late for that. Also the bigger issue here is the awful tiers.  

No one has a perm AAA-12. There is less than 40 AAA in the game.  

I was about to say...when was their ever AAA perms given out. Haha.  

http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1723967

Memphis wrote:
Tier 5: 1250ap

In this tier, you will receive a mystery box of the AAA-12. You can get the new FULLY AUTO SHOTGUN in 1,3,7,14, or PERM duration!

This Fully Auto Shotgun is the ultimate WOLF KILLER! STOP WOLVES IN THEIR TRACKS NOW!  

So there was a spender which could give you a perm AAA-12, but no one won it apparently? That's a good thing Razz

Advertisement

HazardLight

Rank 4
HazardLight
PostedOct 24, 2012 12:53 pm
zweetvlek wrote:
HazardLight wrote:
Memphis wrote:
lightspeed11 wrote:
HazardLight wrote:
Its just one day of carnage, get over yourselves people. Its not like its perm or anything.  

He already gave perm AAA-12 -_- , too late for that. Also the bigger issue here is the awful tiers.  

http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1723967

Memphis wrote:
Tier 5: 1250ap

In this tier, you will receive a mystery box of the AAA-12. You can get the new FULLY AUTO SHOTGUN in 1,3,7,14, or PERM duration!

This Fully Auto Shotgun is the ultimate WOLF KILLER! STOP WOLVES IN THEIR TRACKS NOW!  

So there was a spender which could give you a perm AAA-12, but no one won it apparently? That's a good thing Razz  

Lol, or it was a hoax.

lightspeed11

Rank 5
lightspeed11
PostedOct 24, 2012 12:57 pm
Memphis wrote:
lightspeed11 wrote:
HazardLight wrote:

There is one person that has been using AAA 12 for over 2 weeks and claims to have it perm. You offered the possibility to have one , so I will ask that person for prove to see if this is true.

lightspeed11

Rank 5
lightspeed11
PostedOct 24, 2012 1:00 pm
HazardLight wrote:
Memphis wrote:
lightspeed11 wrote:
HazardLight wrote:

You clearly have not been checking the forums carefully to see there have been tiers that give perm AAA-12 chances.

HazardLight

Rank 4
HazardLight
PostedOct 24, 2012 1:02 pm
lightspeed11 wrote:
HazardLight wrote:
Memphis wrote:
lightspeed11 wrote:
HazardLight wrote:

You clearly have not been checking the forums carefully to see there have been tiers that give perm AAA-12 chances.  

Thanks for being the 2nd person to make me look like an idiot today, I appreciate your concern for me not knowing every single thing going on in the forums. I'll try to memorize everything that I see from now on.

lightspeed11

Rank 5
lightspeed11
PostedOct 24, 2012 1:07 pm
HazardLight wrote:
lightspeed11 wrote:
HazardLight wrote:
Memphis wrote:
lightspeed11 wrote:
HazardLight wrote:

Thanks for being the 2nd person to make me look like an idiot today, I appreciate your concern for me not knowing every single thing going on in the forums. I'll try to memorize everything that I see from now on.  

Haha calm down it happens to everyone. I just been having a bad day I should have said that nicer. I just get frustrated with such topics involving AAA-12 . People say it's just shotgun stay far . Complete fools they are, this thing almost made me quit . It is so accurate from far and most ice hold maps are small anyway. They said they would balance the game and then come out with this . They don't use it on wolves, these noobs use it on humans.

HazardLight

Rank 4
HazardLight
PostedOct 24, 2012 1:08 pm
lightspeed11 wrote:
HazardLight wrote:
lightspeed11 wrote:
HazardLight wrote:
Memphis wrote:
lightspeed11 wrote:
HazardLight wrote:

Haha calm down it happens to everyone. I just been having a bad day I should have said that nicer. I just get frustrated with such topics involving AAA-12 . People say it's just shotgun stay far . Complete fools they are, this thing almost made me quit . It is so accurate from far and most ice hold maps are small anyway. They said they would balance the game and then come out with this . They don't use it on wolves, these noobs use it on humans.  

You sir need to play on my team more often then.

lightspeed11

Rank 5
lightspeed11
PostedOct 24, 2012 1:14 pm
HazardLight wrote:
lightspeed11 wrote:
HazardLight wrote:
lightspeed11 wrote:
HazardLight wrote:
Memphis wrote:
lightspeed11 wrote:
HazardLight wrote:

You sir need to play on my team more often then.  

I can take one on. Problem was once there was one using it with special armor so he tanked my HS and sprayed me like no tomorrow . I just lost it when I was playing a game and 3 had it on the other team (2 had armor).

zweetvlek

Rank 5
zweetvlek
PostedOct 24, 2012 1:14 pm
HazardLight wrote:
lightspeed11 wrote:
HazardLight wrote:
Memphis wrote:
lightspeed11 wrote:
HazardLight wrote:

Hm. Sorry, I did not mean to make you look like an idiot. I just wanted to inform you that there actually has been a AAA-12 perm spender.

proan2

Rank 2
proan2
PostedOct 24, 2012 1:16 pm
Memphis wrote:
lightspeed11 wrote:
HazardLight wrote:

Gheghe I got it 30d left :3