oronen55

Rank 0
PostedFeb 20, 2013 10:01 pm
no exp and gold. thats actually pretty good. so whats the point of playing if u will not gained exp or gold?
Advertisement

oronen55

Rank 0
PostedFeb 20, 2013 10:03 pm
dont get me wrong i think its another good idea, that softnyx will never do because they are nothing but piss of trash

FoIIow

Rank 3
FoIIow
PostedApr 21, 2013 11:42 am
germanproz wrote:
.... Genius. Buying AP to play no AP... The scary thing is that it'd work...  

AP isn't the words everyone dislikes and resents. It's the words OP, that everyone does.

AP is freaking wonderful and beautiful. Makes the games possible and free 2 play.

OP is hideous and deformed. Makes the game worse and pay 2 win.

I like the idea, but it'd be kinda boring with no GP/Gold gain. It'd be fun as heck, but it'd get boring after awhile once you start to realize.. what's the point when there's no gain? Sure, to have fun, but you'd burn out sometime.

I'd say let there be a gold gain, but halt all gp income.

xX0Z3ro0Xx

Rank 0
xX0Z3ro0Xx
PostedJul 01, 2013 8:44 am

Re: How to balance the game.

It's not rocket science people. Credits to HazardLight.
Aznteck wrote:
So the game is imbalanced from 1 thing and 1 thing only. Cash items. The fact that cash items overpower normal items. But they can't really nerf any of these otherwise people will cry all over it being not as powerful (broken) as they were before and stop buying the item because of that reason (boo **** hoo), and they cannot remove these items because that will just remove any income going into Aeria. But when you look at what Softnyx has come up with in the past year, how is it that they have not come up with it yet?

1) Softnyx has proven that you can make a room with extra options if you buy a cash item.

2) Softnyx has also proven that they can deny any GP/Gold gains if you play in certain rooms.

3) Softnyx has also proven that they can disable items (Heavy Weapon) from being used in rooms.

Why not just create a "No Cash Item" room option?

You're all probably thinking "Then everyone will play it and there will be no point in buying cash items anymore when everyone will play this.". No problem, I've got this covered.

To create these "No Cash Item" rooms, you have to buy the item with Cash (just like Power Room), and just to add a trade off so that everyone will not play this, you will not gain any GP/Gold at all when you play in these rooms.

This way, people who care about ranks won't lose anything out of this cause. People playing in "No Cash Item" rooms will not gain any gold or exp causing them to not rise in the leader boards, making it harder for them to buy items with because of the denial of gold. People who want to play "No Cash Item" rooms will also have to buy an item to even think about making the room. APers can continue to abuse their broken and overpowered items in normal games without the risk of people creating multiples of these rooms cause lots of people care about their dear ranks so much. Aeria will make money off of an item that will bring back a chunk of the community who wants to see balance. Community will start to grow back slightly. It's a win win situation all around for players who want balance, Aeria making money, players who care about rank and are scared everyone will play these rooms, Aeria getting a community back.  

Your idea is in the right place but is wrong. To not gain any GP or Gold is stupid. Wtf am I going to play for then? Secondly making people buy the ability to deny AP users is also stupid. If a free user want to play with other FREE users then this option should be available. Your failing to see that Aeria Games makes their AP users so much more powerful so it owns everything. They do this so people will get sick of losing and buy AP as well. The fact you can't see this strategy of theirs is astonishing. Little kid get super pissed starts bugging parents parents buy him AP and then he starts winning. Aeria Games is in this for one thing. Money. They are not here to make a game everyone enjoys playing. They are here to make money money money. Throw your idea out because they will never do this. It takes away from them earning money by users getting pissed that AP always wins.