Name:Rotshiver
Rarity:R
Race:Undead
Type:Water
MP:16
Stats: Base: HP: 800 / Atk: 1200 /Def: 1550
Max: HP: 1750 / Atk : 3400 / Def: 6050
Ability: Chill Touch - Decreases an enemy monster's ATK by -30%
(universal debuffer for undead team FTW! )
Description: Cold stench freezes its path, drains any life forms it touches.

(sry no pics, i dont know how to draw lol)
Advertisement

J.md1

Rank 0
J.md1
PostedNov 02, 2012 4:59 pm

Now over

Closed plz don't post anymore ... I will look over these and declare a winner tomorrow

Posted By Aeria Mobile

J.md1

Rank 0
J.md1
PostedNov 03, 2012 12:26 pm

Re: Undead monster-decayed golem

Apbeasta97 wrote:
It is a zombified version of crystal golem with an atk of 8134 and def of 7884. This monster has decayed over many years by sitting underground. It has risen from the underworld and will take its revenge on its killer. Its decayed teeth have a poisonous venom that will kill anything in less than a few seconds  

Good but not very original... maybe next time

J.md1

Rank 0
J.md1
PostedNov 03, 2012 12:31 pm

Re: Bane

idk what his coloum is for XD
xxkenghuyxx wrote:
Mp name: A.huyX
Name: Bane
element: Wind
race: demon
att/deff: max+(if sr+) 6900/6100 (if r+) 6000/5300
skill: Justifcation: increases power by 15% per warrior
skin detail: it looks like a werewolf with black fur with fang at the end of its lips
short story: well its story is not short XD but to sum it up: With a demon body, it strikes fear.with an angels wisdom, it justify. with a human heart, it consume to save humaninty.
Note: it dosn't eat humans it fights another group of monster and consume each other.

if intrested pls pm me i will make the other one and i will draw both sketches. even if this dosn't get accepted by you guys i don't mine Very Happy. just one thing how do i post picture in fourm? i am fourm noob Razz and erm one more thing pls pm my ign cos i dont usally use the aeria forum kthx sry >.<

Good your still in, my final decision will come at 3PM

J.md1

Rank 0
J.md1
PostedNov 03, 2012 12:33 pm

Re: Ign-couturier

Couturier14 wrote:
Name-arella water angel sr, Max ATT/def- 7600, 7950, max hp- 1850, skill- angels prowess- decrease all enemies ATT and def by 30%. Description- dont let her looks decieve you, she might look cute and nice but she will tear you to shreads  

Pretty good-- final decision will come at 3PM

J.md1

Rank 0
J.md1
PostedNov 03, 2012 12:34 pm

Re: Tornado Strikling

Scotttttyyy wrote:
It is a a grey tornado with an evil face and purple-blue tinted lightning blasting around it. Description: He looks like a terrible guy to be around and he just might be, but he protects those in need by zapping their enemies with his static bolts of light.
It is a wind-warrior, it decreases spirits by 5% and because of its over protective nature has very high defense.
It could also be a fusion chain component, the R+ doesn't change name besides having a + and higher attack and defense stats.
The SR which would take 4 striklings would a Strikling Titan which would be a big grey wind creature resembling a Hercules type figure with muscles but made of wind and a few lightning bolts throughout its body. It would be a warrior still and increase warriors defense by 35% if there are 4 or less players in your team. It would still have high defense stats but decent attack stats as well. And the description would be: Alot like his former self he is very protective of those in need, although the occasional anger management classes are necessary.
And finally the SR+ would be just Strikling Titan+, its stats would be a little higher, it's skill would be 50% for warriors defense when party is less than 4 monsters, and its description would be the same.
My in game tag is: HeyBroChil

Still in for now- final decision is later
Thanks for reading please contact me if I end up winning something ^^  

J.md1

Rank 0
J.md1
PostedNov 03, 2012 12:36 pm

Re: Glacier Tiger

SR and R giveaway
MiamiHeat89 wrote:
Name:Glacier Tiger
Element:Water
Race:Beast
Skill:Rabid Fang, 10% boost times number of beasts on your team
Description:Glacier Tiger is one of the only tigers that can survive in the Arctic. It catches fish and eats seals for dinner.
Skin Detail: An angry tiger in all baby blue and icicles for teeth
Rarity: SR  

Pretty good you couold have been more creative... maybe next time

J.md1

Rank 0
J.md1
PostedNov 03, 2012 4:21 pm

Re: Brittle Commando/ Robust General

SR and R giveaway
drayz26 wrote:
Monster Paradise Name: Drayz

Monster Entry Name:
Chain monster:> Brittle Commando (R)-(R+); Robust General(SR)-(SR+)

Element : Fire

Race: Warrior

Brittle Commando (R)

Base attack:1650 (max 3540 )
Base defense:1790(max3950)

Skill: Fragile Heart
Skill Description : Decrease Opponents team attack power by 10%.

Monster Description : Even though having a tough body due to constant training, Lack of heart and courage has made him weak.

Monster image : A fair-skinned muscle bound commando. Wearing a commando pants colored blue and black, has no shirt (so that his muscle would show) and a commando cap colored black. He is kneeling down facing right-side and holding a beretta. The back ground would be a light grey smoke-like.

Brittle Commando (R+)

Base attack:2380 (max 4350)
Base defense:2580(max4790)

Skill: Fragile Heart+
Skill Description(R+): Decrease Opponents team attack power by 10%.

Monster Description : By constant body and mental training, the strength of a true warrior is awakening within him.

Monster image : A fair-skinned muscle bound commando. Wearing a commando pants colored blue and black, has no shirt (so that his muscle would show) and a commando cap colored black. He is kneeling down facing right-side and holding a beretta. The back ground has changed to a light grey smoke-like feature but also have a lighting feature surrounding him.

Robust General(SR)

Base attack: 3250 (max 5475)
Base defense: 3480(max 6020)

Skill: Courageous Roar
Skill Description(SR+): Decrease Opponents team attack power by 10% times the number of warrior monster in your team.

Monster Description : Awakened warrior finds himself becoming the beacon of power that leads his army to victory.

Monster Image : He is now standing up, knees apart and his hands on his waist. He has no shirt, thus showing his muscle packed body but now has some scars in it. He is still wearing a commando pants but now colored in full black with his beretta shown on the left side of his waist. He is still wearing his trade mark cap. He is now wearing a blue visor. the background would be light grey to full grey starting from his boots.

Robust General(SR+)

Base attack: 3675 (max 6980)
Base defense: 3890(max 7250)

Skill: Courageous Roar +

Skill Description(SR+): Decrease Opponents team attack power by 15% times the number of warrior monster in your team.

Monster Description : With constant victorious battles, the weak heart individual became the well respected champion.

He is now standing up, knees apart and his hands on his waist. He has no shirt, thus showing his muscle packed body but now has some scars in it. He is still wearing a commando pants but now colored in full black with his beretta shown on the left side of his waist. He is still wearing his trade mark cap. He is now wearing a blue visor. The background would be light grey to full grey starting from his boots. It now has an additional light blue cyclone-type that is circling in the background.  

I like this one....

J.md1

Rank 0
J.md1
PostedNov 03, 2012 4:22 pm

Re: YUSH!!!! (=/Ô.Ô)/

Itachi1017 wrote:
MP Player Name -Kakashi.H
Monster Card : Akatsuki Kidd ( DayBreak Kidd)
Type: Demon
Element : Wind
Special Ability : Evil Eye ( Raises Demons By 25% )
Appearance : Straw Hat, One Cool Baby Blue Eye Showing With An Akatsuki Like Robe But White & Navy Blue Crow Shapes.
Description : You Would Think Looking This Cool & Evil Meant They Where Bad But He's Actually Like A Little Kid Inside And Loves Video Games Plus He Eats Sweets Like A Maniac.  

cool but no... maybe next time

J.md1

Rank 0
J.md1
PostedNov 03, 2012 4:22 pm

Re: SR giveaway submission

SR giveaway submission
j25r12jkp wrote:
MP account name : Mortred

Name:Rotshiver
Rarity:R
Race:Undead
Type:Water
MP:16
Stats: Base: HP: 800 / Atk: 1200 /Def: 1550
Max: HP: 1750 / Atk : 3400 / Def: 6050
Ability: Chill Touch - Decreases an enemy monster's ATK by -30%
(universal debuffer for undead team FTW! )
Description: Cold stench freezes its path, drains any life forms it touches.

(sry no pics, i dont know how to draw lol)  

... good but no sorry