Reefer12

Rank 0
Reefer12
PostedOct 24, 2012 6:17 pm
J.md1 wrote:
Reefer12 wrote:
Jmd you say be creative but where was your creativity when you 100% blantaly stole my idea? Also why would you run my own event while I am already running it? I saw the feedback Flare left you so I know this is why your doing it but you don't steal my idea and than try to ruin my give away with your own cause you want flare to see you doing one. Im asking you politely to please stop this give away until mine is over and come up with your own creative idea.  

Well I'm sorry for running a similar event to yours that i hadn't seen but I had already thought of it when I and Courtier were talking. But it's okay this way people have better chances of winning monsters :3 I also changed my rules a little bit to make it a bit more fair  

It's fine not a huge deal thank you for being understanding about it Smile

(its case sensitive: iVzjWXb)
Advertisement

J.md1

Rank 0
J.md1
PostedOct 24, 2012 6:46 pm
Reefer12 wrote:
J.md1 wrote:
Reefer12 wrote:
Jmd you say be creative but where was your creativity when you 100% blantaly stole my idea? Also why would you run my own event while I am already running it? I saw the feedback Flare left you so I know this is why your doing it but you don't steal my idea and than try to ruin my give away with your own cause you want flare to see you doing one. Im asking you politely to please stop this give away until mine is over and come up with your own creative idea.  

Well I'm sorry for running a similar event to yours that i hadn't seen but I had already thought of it when I and Courtier were talking. But it's okay this way people have better chances of winning monsters :3 I also changed my rules a little bit to make it a bit more fair  

It's fine not a huge deal thank you for being understanding about it Smile  

Ok, Smile

J.md1

Rank 0
J.md1
PostedOct 24, 2012 6:52 pm

From the creative mind of Lindow

He asked me to post this one, since he can't
Alice's Rabbit (R)
Stats: Attack 1550 Defense 1800
Skill: adds ten posts to player
Description: hops from thread to thread trying to find his fated one Alice.
Looks: white rabbit with a piercedn ear, scarf around its neck, scar on his eye, has ripped jeans, and is slim and long

Reefer12

Rank 0
Reefer12
PostedOct 24, 2012 7:09 pm
JMD before either of us gives our prize away we need to check to make sure the same idea wasn't submitted to both cause it would be unfair for them to win that way

(its case sensitive: iVzjWXb)

J.md1

Rank 0
J.md1
PostedOct 24, 2012 7:11 pm
Reefer12 wrote:
JMD before either of us gives our prize away we need to check to make sure the same idea wasn't submitted to both cause it would be unfair for them to win that way  

thats what i was going to do ...mine ends the 2nd and yours ends earlier

Lkitsune

Rank 0
PostedOct 24, 2012 7:19 pm

Spirit SR monster

Name: fox spirit.

Rarity: SR

Race: spirit.

Type: fire

Stats: base attack2300, base defence 2500, max attack 7200, max defence 7645.

Ability: "fireball" + 45% attack and defence for all fire type monsters in you're team

lore: a peaceful spirit that once roamed this land now fights monsters to protect the living.

This is my monster my user name on monster paradise is Kitsune thank you for looking at my monster.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

chaob1219

Rank 0
PostedOct 24, 2012 7:29 pm

SR and R giveaway

Creation
Name: Acefire
Monster's name: Inferno Robot
Fire Mech SR LVL 70, base Att 4100, def 4800, Max Att 7200, Def 7900
Max HP 2200
MP cost 25
Skill: Ultimate flaming shield for All
Description: Increase DEF 10% times number of Mech members of your team.
Details: The inferno robot was supposed to be destroyed in the lava by human, but its heat resistant is unexpectently strong. Now, it is time for world revenge.

J.md1

Rank 0
J.md1
PostedOct 26, 2012 10:52 pm
So far all are great lets get some more

mephantom1

Rank 0
mephantom1
PostedOct 30, 2012 7:02 pm

dragon warlord by Mephantom

It looks like a mixture of lightning drake and inferno dragon with the souls of fallen dragons coming out of its wings.

darkaffair

Rank 0
PostedOct 31, 2012 9:27 am   Last edited by darkaffair on Nov 01, 2012 12:52 pm. Edited 1 time in total

Honeybadger

Name:Honeybadger
Rarity: N
Race: beast
Type: fire
MP: 3
Stats: base attack500, base defence 350, base HP 250
max attack 1400, max defence 980, max HP 470
Ability: "Ambivilance" +20% attack and defence for every monster on your oponent's team.
Description: Honeybadger is just nasty... and still don't care!

IGN: DaRayce

I'll remove the pic if it's too much..