Itachi1017

Rank 0
Itachi1017
PostedOct 24, 2012 12:59 am

YUSH!!!! (=/.)/

MP Player Name -Kakashi.H
Monster Card : Akatsuki Kidd ( DayBreak Kidd)
Type: Demon
Element : Wind
Special Ability : Evil Eye ( Raises Demons By 25% )
Appearance : Straw Hat, One Cool Baby Blue Eye Showing With An Akatsuki Like Robe But White & Navy Blue Crow Shapes.
Description : You Would Think Looking This Cool & Evil Meant They Where Bad But He's Actually Like A Little Kid Inside And Loves Video Games Plus He Eats Sweets Like A Maniac.

Posted By Aeria Mobile
Advertisement

Kermode

Rank 0
Kermode
PostedOct 24, 2012 3:58 am

Wapiti of Seasons

In-Game Name: Kermode

Wapiti of Seasons (R)
Beast
MP Cost: 17 HP: 2070
ATK: 1800 DEF: 2300
SKILL: Beasty Boost Lv1 ( + 30% ATK times number of beasts in party )

The migratory harbinger of changes, the towering Wapiti of Seasons travels continuously, stopping only to graze upon trees and patches of wildflowers. His arrival signals the coming of Spring and Summer while his departure fortells the chilling return of Autumn and Winter.

Reefer12

Rank 0
Reefer12
PostedOct 24, 2012 8:59 am
Jmd you say be creative but where was your creativity when you 100% blantaly stole my idea? Also why would you run my own event while I am already running it? I saw the feedback Flare left you so I know this is why your doing it but you don't steal my idea and than try to ruin my give away with your own cause you want flare to see you doing one. Im asking you politely to please stop this give away until mine is over and come up with your own creative idea.

(its case sensitive: iVzjWXb)

Flareous

Rank 4
Flareous
PostedOct 24, 2012 10:41 am
Reefer12 wrote:
Jmd you say be creative but where was your creativity when you 100% blantaly stole my idea? Also why would you run my own event while I am already running it? I saw the feedback Flare left you so I know this is why your doing it but you don't steal my idea and than try to ruin my give away with your own cause you want flare to see you doing one. Im asking you politely to please stop this give away until mine is over and come up with your own creative idea.  

tbh both are just spins of the threads in the message boards of ppl wanting to create their own monsters or having players create their own monsters..because of this post i have updated both players feedback.

<br> Siggy and Avatar by Rabbittt :3

Reefer12

Rank 0
Reefer12
PostedOct 24, 2012 10:49 am
Flareous wrote:
Reefer12 wrote:

tbh both are just spins of the threads in the message boards of ppl wanting to create their own monsters or having players create their own monsters..because of this post i have updated both players feedback.  

Flare I read your updated feedback and this was in no way a attack and I don't mind another event going on while mine is if you saw my boards posts I was encouraging players to come and thats why I made this a forums only event to encourage players to come over here and post as well. I just didn't think it was right to run the same exact identical event as mine with mine. It would be nice if she had done some other sort of event and have diversity is just my opinion, but like I said it's not a attack and it's not negative.

Flareous

Rank 4
Flareous
PostedOct 24, 2012 11:11 am
Reefer12 wrote:
Flareous wrote:
Reefer12 wrote:

Flare I read your updated feedback and this was in no way a attack and I don't mind another event going on while mine is if you saw my boards posts I was encouraging players to come and thats why I made this a forums only event to encourage players to come over here and post as well. I just didn't think it was right to run the same exact identical event as mine with mine. It would be nice if she had done some other sort of event and have diversity is just my opinion, but like I said it's not a attack and it's not negative.  

ok. as i said i wills till be watching. continue to do a goodjob. also please check your messages. thanks

<br> Siggy and Avatar by Rabbittt :3

Felda_29

Rank 0
Felda_29
PostedOct 24, 2012 3:02 pm

Chaos Wolf

Name: chaos wolf (SR)
Element: fire
Race: beast
Skill: Ultimate Cure
Skill Description: gives 50% hp to all beast members
Monster Description: black fire-like wolf with red eyes, HUGE white fangs and claws, Also is a SR chain the first is Little Wolf (N), Little Wolf+ (N+), Fire wolf (R), Fire wolf+ (R+) Chaos Wolf (SR), Chaos Wolf+ (SR+)
MP name: Felda

Posted By Aeria Mobile

J.md1

Rank 0
J.md1
PostedOct 24, 2012 5:20 pm   Last edited by J.md1 on Oct 24, 2012 5:29 pm. Edited 1 time in total
Reefer12 wrote:

Well I'm sorry for running a similar event to yours that i hadn't seen but I had already thought of it when I and Courtier were talking. But it's okay this way people have better chances of winning monsters :3 I also changed my rules a little bit to make it a bit more fair

J.md1

Rank 0
J.md1
PostedOct 24, 2012 5:29 pm

Re: Wapiti of Seasons

Kermode wrote:
In-Game Name: Kermode

Wapiti of Seasons (R)
Beast
MP Cost: 17 HP: 2070
ATK: 1800 DEF: 2300
SKILL: Beasty Boost Lv1 ( + 30% ATK times number of beasts in party )

The migratory harbinger of changes, the towering Wapiti of Seasons travels continuously, stopping only to graze upon trees and patches of wildflowers. His arrival signals the coming of Spring and Summer while his departure fortells the chilling return of Autumn and Winter.  

Nice idea I like the drawing too

Lord.Noctis

Rank 0
PostedOct 24, 2012 5:54 pm   Last edited by Lord.Noctis on Oct 24, 2012 6:26 pm. Edited 1 time in total

Scarecrow

Monster Paradise username: Dracora

Monster Name: Scarecrow
Element: Fire
Race: Undead
Rarity: SR
HP: 1500
Attack: 3400
Defense: 3850
MP Cost: 25
Skill: Beguile
Skill Info: Forces one enemy monster to fight for you for three turns. If there is only one enemy monster, all damage dealt by enemy is inflicted on itself.
Details: This simple farmhand was gruesomely murdered by his superior when he accidentally walked in on him performing illegal black magic. His killer hid the body by using it as the scarecrow he displays in his fields. Reanimated by his grudge held against his boss, this scarecrow wanders the fields, seeking to take his revenge on his cruel superior.