J.md1

Rank 0
J.md1
PostedOct 23, 2012 7:40 pm   Last edited by J.md1 on Nov 03, 2012 12:30 pm. Edited 5 times in total

SR and R giveaway

Create an interesting monster
This Is My Event For All Players Of MP
Read the rules and description before posting please

I, JMD will be reading them all and awarding the prize of a Kirin or Planas for first place and one of four rares for second place... The rare choices are Golden Reinox, Ravanna, Umbra, and Jabberwok

This event will end November 2 at 12PM
This event has ended I am currently looking through the posts and will decide the winners
I will post and make final dcision hopefully by the 3PM Today

Rules/Directions
•No exceptions for participation outside of the set time frame will be given.
•You may not use multiple accounts to participate.
•Must provide your entry before the deadline specified

•Include your Monster Paradise name
•Must include a monster name
•Must include description and/or a short story about the monster

•Also drawings or pictures are nice but are not required

Please be as creative as possible

Also In Addition: There are other events running about monster ideas, and to keep it fair please do not post same monster idea on both[b]
Advertisement

Couturier14

Rank 0
PostedOct 23, 2012 9:09 pm

Ign-couturier

Name-arella water angel sr, Max ATT/def- 7600, 7950, max hp- 1850, skill- angels prowess- decrease all enemies ATT and def by 30%. Description- dont let her looks decieve you, she might look cute and nice but she will tear you to shreads

Posted By Aeria Mobile

Apbeasta97

Rank 0
PostedOct 23, 2012 9:16 pm

Undead monster-decayed golem

It is a zombified version of crystal golem with an atk of 8134 and def of 7884. This monster has decayed over many years by sitting underground. It has risen from the underworld and will take its revenge on its killer. Its decayed teeth have a poisonous venom that will kill anything in less than a few seconds

Posted By Aeria Mobile

IamSheye

Rank 0
IamSheye
PostedOct 23, 2012 9:38 pm

Warrior

Mp name: Sheye
Monster name: Kangrott (Fire and Warrior)
Description: Kangrott starred in his masters' circus worldwide all his life. Now he has runaway from the circus to be free and enjoys winning street fights with his famous one hit K.O. sucker punch.

Prototype: http://i49.tinypic.com/4g2rgo.jpg

Posted By Aeria Mobile

J.md1

Rank 0
J.md1
PostedOct 23, 2012 10:40 pm
nice pic & good ideas guys

Scotttttyyy

Rank 0
PostedOct 23, 2012 10:43 pm

Tornado Strikling

It is a a grey tornado with an evil face and purple-blue tinted lightning blasting around it. Description: He looks like a terrible guy to be around and he just might be, but he protects those in need by zapping their enemies with his static bolts of light.
It is a wind-warrior, it decreases spirits by 5% and because of its over protective nature has very high defense.
It could also be a fusion chain component, the R+ doesn't change name besides having a + and higher attack and defense stats.
The SR which would take 4 striklings would a Strikling Titan which would be a big grey wind creature resembling a Hercules type figure with muscles but made of wind and a few lightning bolts throughout its body. It would be a warrior still and increase warriors defense by 35% if there are 4 or less players in your team. It would still have high defense stats but decent attack stats as well. And the description would be: Alot like his former self he is very protective of those in need, although the occasional anger management classes are necessary.
And finally the SR+ would be just Strikling Titan+, its stats would be a little higher, it's skill would be 50% for warriors defense when party is less than 4 monsters, and its description would be the same.
My in game tag is: HeyBroChil
Thanks for reading please contact me if I end up winning something ^^

Posted By Aeria Mobile

xxkenghuyxx

Rank 0
PostedOct 23, 2012 11:01 pm   Last edited by xxkenghuyxx on Nov 01, 2012 7:07 pm. Edited 2 times in total

Bane

idk what his coloum is for XD
Mp name: A.huyX
Name: Bane
element: Wind
race: demon
att/deff: max+(if sr+) 6900/6100 (if r+) 6000/5300
skill: Justifcation: increases power by 15% per warrior
skin detail: it looks like a werewolf with black fur with fang at the end of its lips
short story: well its story is not short XD but to sum it up: With a demon body, it strikes fear.with an angels wisdom, it justify. with a human heart, it consume to save humaninty.
Note: it dosn't eat humans it fights another group of monster and consume each other.

if intrested pls pm me i will make the other one and i will draw both sketches. even if this dosn't get accepted by you guys i don't mine Very Happy. just one thing how do i post picture in fourm? i am fourm noob Razz and erm one more thing pls pm my ign cos i dont usally use the aeria forum kthx sry >.<

Zale51811

Rank 0
PostedOct 23, 2012 11:41 pm

Angel-Beast

It's true type is angel and it is wind at max + perfect it is 7900 atk 6000 Def it looks like a snow wolf with purple eyes and almost like mikhail a wings but unfolded and around it wears a gown of gold with an Egyptian sign on it. THE name is Oclombus SR description: once a peaceful animal but once it's time came it was given a second chance and now roams the earth with the soul purpose to protect. My mp name is Zale it ability is SOUL PROTECTION it boosts the defense of the all the party by 50%

Posted By Aeria Mobile

MiamiHeat89

Rank 0
MiamiHeat89
PostedOct 23, 2012 11:42 pm

Glacier Tiger

SR and R giveaway
Name:Glacier Tiger
Element:Water
Race:Beast
Skill:Rabid Fang, 10% boost times number of beasts on your team
Description:Glacier Tiger is one of the only tigers that can survive in the Arctic. It catches fish and eats seals for dinner.
Skin Detail: An angry tiger in all baby blue and icicles for teeth
Rarity: SR

drayz26

Rank 0
drayz26
PostedOct 24, 2012 12:41 am   Last edited by drayz26 on Oct 25, 2012 7:10 pm. Edited 6 times in total

Brittle Commando/ Robust General

SR and R giveaway
Monster Paradise Name: Drayz

Monster Entry Name:
Chain monster:> Brittle Commando (R)-(R+); Robust General(SR)-(SR+)

Element : Fire

Race: Warrior

Brittle Commando (R)

Base attack:1650 (max 3540 )
Base defense:1790(max3950)

Skill: Fragile Heart
Skill Description : Decrease Opponents team attack power by 10%.

Monster Description : Even though having a tough body due to constant training, Lack of heart and courage has made him weak.

Monster image : A fair-skinned muscle bound commando. Wearing a commando pants colored blue and black, has no shirt (so that his muscle would show) and a commando cap colored black. He is kneeling down facing right-side and holding a beretta. The back ground would be a light grey smoke-like.

Brittle Commando (R+)

Base attack:2380 (max 4350)
Base defense:2580(max4790)

Skill: Fragile Heart+
Skill Description(R+): Decrease Opponents team attack power by 10%.

Monster Description : By constant body and mental training, the strength of a true warrior is awakening within him.

Monster image : A fair-skinned muscle bound commando. Wearing a commando pants colored blue and black, has no shirt (so that his muscle would show) and a commando cap colored black. He is kneeling down facing right-side and holding a beretta. The back ground has changed to a light grey smoke-like feature but also have a lighting feature surrounding him.

Robust General(SR)

Base attack: 3250 (max 5475)
Base defense: 3480(max 6020)

Skill: Courageous Roar
Skill Description(SR+): Decrease Opponents team attack power by 10% times the number of warrior monster in your team.

Monster Description : Awakened warrior finds himself becoming the beacon of power that leads his army to victory.

Monster Image : He is now standing up, knees apart and his hands on his waist. He has no shirt, thus showing his muscle packed body but now has some scars in it. He is still wearing a commando pants but now colored in full black with his beretta shown on the left side of his waist. He is still wearing his trade mark cap. He is now wearing a blue visor. the background would be light grey to full grey starting from his boots.

Robust General(SR+)

Base attack: 3675 (max 6980)
Base defense: 3890(max 7250)

Skill: Courageous Roar +

Skill Description(SR+): Decrease Opponents team attack power by 15% times the number of warrior monster in your team.

Monster Description : With constant victorious battles, the weak heart individual became the well respected champion.

He is now standing up, knees apart and his hands on his waist. He has no shirt, thus showing his muscle packed body but now has some scars in it. He is still wearing a commando pants but now colored in full black with his beretta shown on the left side of his waist. He is still wearing his trade mark cap. He is now wearing a blue visor. The background would be light grey to full grey starting from his boots. It now has an additional light blue cyclone-type that is circling in the background.