75%220 Votes
Yes, we need more options in 20-30 PvP
24%72 Votes
Total Votes :: 292 Votes

Salgaxx

Rank 2
Salgaxx
PostedOct 24, 2012 5:45 am
haha i'll be unique it seems. but why not a cape for lvl 20-30. and make the victory cape for 1-15 ? o.o

Advertisement

billdoor

Rank 5.1
billdoor
PostedOct 24, 2012 5:49 am
Well, Sighborg. Regardless of the cape being the only Goddess item in your database for 20-30, it's about the signals it is sending.

1) With it being suggested for the top tier, it's a top spender item. If you want to introduce new pieces in 20-30, offsetting the balance in there further by catering to those already geared to the max is not the way to go.

2) There may not be other Goddess items available for 20-30, but releasing this would put further wind in the sails of those pushing for Legendary items to be available.

If you want to level the playing field somewhat, offer more dread tops and pants.

SeasonsEnd/MadManMoon/Uigeadail - retired from Shaiya as of May 10th 2014.

giveroflite

Rank 2
PostedOct 24, 2012 5:57 am
billdoor wrote:
Well, Sighborg. Regardless of the cape being the only Goddess item in your database for 20-30, it's about the signals it is sending.

1) With it being suggested for the top tier, it's a top spender item. If you want to introduce new pieces in 20-30, offsetting the balance in there further by catering to those already geared to the max is not the way to go.

2) There may not be other Goddess items available for 20-30, but releasing this would put further wind in the sails of those pushing for Legendary items to be available.

If you want to level the playing field somewhat, offer more dread tops and pants.  

Exactly this.

vintagephoenix

Rank 1
vintagephoenix
PostedOct 24, 2012 6:12 am

Re: Lv20 Goddess Cape Poll

Sighborg88 wrote:

Note2: This is not a discussion about the availability of other gear types such as helms, boots, etc in these zones; in fact there actually is no Goddess gear level 20-30.

Forgive my suspicion, but this does feel a bit like testing the reaction. Even if it currently doesn't exist it would not surprise me to learn its in the works to be added in some content patch later on. This community has just been burned too much by the promise that things won't be in place or released. I hope this is not the case this time.

even if not billdoor has a good point:
billdoor wrote:

Those of you shocked that some people support this idea, consider that there will always be people who spent too much on legendary gear and want as much as they can get in this zone.

It appears the community will reject this for the EOM tier, hopefully instead PM teams will be providing dread gear options for those that want them. Will be interesting to see how this plays out 6 months to 1 year from now.

Mellijor

Rank 5
Mellijor
PostedOct 24, 2012 7:04 am
Nice Stat why dnt Give that Stat on Victory Cape lol

Ta5Ti5

Rank 3
PostedOct 24, 2012 7:45 am
doubt many canta pvpers would want this...and the results of the poll show it , NO TO GODDESS/LEGENDARY GEARS IN TIERSDread gear is fine though Wink

13-13

Rank 1
13-13
Anywere you want me to be, the Netherlands
PostedOct 24, 2012 7:57 am
Enough said before me, my answere stays on NO goddes or legend.

Hatespirit

Rank 3
Hatespirit
PostedOct 24, 2012 8:38 am
guys why do you panic? its always been like this, they say they gonna release something like this based on "players feedback" (which is just a big lie of course) and then they dont release it so everybody start kissing their rear saying OMG OMG u guys so great you guys really listen to the players!!! lol

has happened before.

Tiny_T.

Rank 3
Tiny_T.
PostedOct 24, 2012 8:49 am
No to the goddess cape but yes to releasing more dread gear, so many people are looking for 20-30 gear and not many people can find it as it happens to be a very popular zone atm. Just don't do what you did to 1-15 when you released the worship gear even though the majority of people said no it will kill the zone and you just have to look where it is now to see the damage it did to it. Although it might not have such a big impact in 20-30 as 1-15 you would still see the effects there if you released legend and the goddess cape really does look like you are testing the waters for releasing new gear.

I would love to see the 20-23 Um gear in there again, I always like how it looked Smile or even better yet if it was the same as the current gear we have just a different look Laughing

Also can someone answer me this? Why is the Goddess Cape in the EMO as

Sighborg88 wrote:
-Goddess Cape (Lv 20) <-- Added based on feedback  

I thought it looked like a resounding NO?

ranger175

Rank 2
PostedOct 24, 2012 9:27 am
Tiny_T. wrote:
No to the goddess cape but yes to releasing more dread gear, so many people are looking for 20-30 gear and not many people can find it as it happens to be a very popular zone atm. Just don't do what you did to 1-15 when you released the worship gear even though the majority of people said no it will kill the zone and you just have to look where it is now to see the damage it did to it. Although it might not have such a big impact in 20-30 as 1-15 you would still see the effects there if you released legend and the goddess cape really does look like you are testing the waters for releasing new gear.

I would love to see the 20-23 Um gear in there again, I always like how it looked Smile or even better yet if it was the same as the current gear we have just a different look Laughing

Also can someone answer me this? Why is the Goddess Cape in the EMO as

Sighborg88 wrote:
-Goddess Cape (Lv 20) <-- Added based on feedback  

I thought it looked like a resounding NO?  

That was before the poll and the complaints. It's been removed, for now (Thankfully).