Yes, we need more options in 20-30 PvP
24%72 Votes
Total Votes :: 292 Votes

Gerrard_UTH

Rank 1
Gerrard_UTH
PostedOct 24, 2012 12:42 am
Thank you so much you let us vote.

I hope this vote also will make GM/PM team to do things whit these results.

NO GODDESS items to Cantabilian.
NO LEGENDARY items for Tiereds/AP items

Dread items are enough and those legendary which could drop mystic rare ingame and are ingame allready is enough for all.

Thank you

/30 pvper

Advertisement

Yaguchisan

Rank 3
Yaguchisan
PostedOct 24, 2012 1:32 am
No. Just no.

"One lives. All live. Yeah, sure, I get it. Honor your dead friends by never giving up, that's a great toast. But here's what they'll never know: actually being the last one."

Veritasz

Rank 2
Veritasz
PostedOct 24, 2012 1:48 am
Players said NO and always have. Those 43 votes must be misclicks

Killa_1112

Rank 5.1
Killa_1112
PostedOct 24, 2012 4:36 am
Well, kudos to them for actually putting up a poll this time.

If they had done this first time around these issues could have been avoided.

Whoever is voting yes is not a canta pvper, they are likley trolling or looking to buy off the tier and then sell to canta pvpers for OPs.

- Courtesy of the Great Avyn

Killa_1112

Rank 5.1
Killa_1112
PostedOct 24, 2012 4:37 am
It should not be just for capes however, we do not want goddess gear in 20-30 period.

Killa_1112

Rank 5.1
Killa_1112
PostedOct 24, 2012 4:38 am
just read the last part of the OP,please remove this post and my previous post (i still don;t get why they don't let us edit/delete in the promo forums).

Avyn

Rank 5.2
Avyn
PostedOct 24, 2012 4:47 am
What is this I don't even LOL.

Dread gear for AP was introduced to Canta in April 2011. Rushing through the foreplay a little, don't you think? You're going to have to romance this community a lot more before they let you stick your Goddess in their zone.

Killa_1112

Rank 5.1
Killa_1112
PostedOct 24, 2012 4:55 am
Avyn wrote:

Dread gear for AP was introduced to Canta in April 2011. Rushing through the foreplay a little, don't you think? You're going to have to romance this community a lot more before they let you stick your Goddess in their zone.  
You use to do canta brah, you know we never want this stuff. If they want to release legends it would need to be done slowly through raffles, not in a tier. Need more dreads though, lotta people wanna play here now, not enough gear. Very Happy

Avyn

Rank 5.2
Avyn
PostedOct 24, 2012 5:12 am
Killa_1112 wrote:
Avyn wrote:

You use to do canta brah, you know we never want this stuff. If they want to release legends it would need to be done slowly through raffles, not in a tier. Need more dreads though, lotta people wanna play here now, not enough gear. Very Happy  

My post is directed at staff, not players Razz

No, the wording of the poll is total BS. "We need more options in 20-30," like this is for the players or some crap. Aeria "needs" more options in 20-30 because that's where the Goddess Zone PvPers moved. Yet more gear injection helps mitigate the lost revenue in an entire PvP zone being removed.

This poll was done to gauge reactions and see what gear could be weaseled into the zone with minimal amounts of resistance. There was probably no intention at all of releasing these capes (unless by some act of God that the majority of players actually voted for it), but you start at the top of the list and work your way down. If anything, suggesting something ludicrous makes other options seem more reasonable by comparison.

Ya'll being marketed.

giveroflite

Rank 2
PostedOct 24, 2012 5:38 am
GoonReaper wrote:
...JayGee... wrote:
I vote NO.

Funny how most of the people who voted yes don't make themselves visible with a comment to back their view up.

On the other hand the people voting NO are making themselves visible and they are almost all regular Canta PvPers who understand the dynamics of the zone and are willing to fight to preserve it as it is.

Final comment from me: thanks for the poll, even though based on the strength of feedback received elsewhere (inc the EoM Tier Feedback thread) I would have thought that this wouldn't be necessary.  

I just want them to put it in there so I can sell them to be honest.  

I applaud your logic and understanding of the reasons behind this poll. Laughing

I vote NO, 20-30 doesn't need any "new options". We are content with what we have.