Author Message

siaoxbomber

Rank 0
Joined
04 Jun 2011
Posts
13
Location
Singapore
PostedOct 27, 2012 7:41 pm
hiya,

may i know wartune (aeria games) follows which region server timing? thanks!

(i.e. PDT, EDT or GMT-4 etc)
Advertisement

blackdeath101

GameSage: Forum
blackdeath101
Joined
19 Aug 2007
Posts
12290
Location
Virginia United States
PostedOct 27, 2012 10:51 pm
siaoxbomber wrote:
hiya,

may i know wartune (aeria games) follows which region server timing? thanks!

(i.e. PDT, EDT or GMT-4 etc)  


PDT

nubadubadub

Rank 0
Joined
20 Oct 2012
Posts
28
Location
New Zealand
PostedOct 29, 2012 5:15 am
lvl 32 reward isnt showing up for me?

barrin_01

Rank 0
Joined
06 Oct 2011
Posts
2
Location
Australia
PostedOct 29, 2012 6:45 am

Saliora bless

Hi,

Duration: 10/25 9:00 – 10/29 14:59

Reaching level 25. I have done this as of 10 minutes ago, but to claim it in game it ended 28/10 23:59.

According to this page I am in time, but not in game. Please fix this and send me the reward.

Dragoth

GeForce2.0

Rank 0
GeForce2.0
Joined
03 Feb 2008
Posts
5
Location
dublin United States
PostedOct 29, 2012 5:24 pm

Saliora Will Bless Thee!

....
Saliora Will Bless Thee! ore not cant seme to get it to work 0.0

mudgee_01

Rank 0
Joined
26 Jan 2009
Posts
46
Location
Sydney Australia
PostedOct 29, 2012 5:31 pm

Re: Saliora Will Bless Thee!

....
GeForce2.0 wrote:
Saliora Will Bless Thee! ore not cant seme to get it to work 0.0  


Its because they are Brilliant and have the end time here different to the one in game. The one in game finished 14 hours too early.

pistenggiaty

Rank 0
Joined
26 Oct 2012
Posts
3
Location
Philippines
PostedOct 29, 2012 5:54 pm

Re: Saliora Will Bless Thee!

....
If they will stop giving the 32 weapon from event it will create a very high gap from old players to new... That weapon alone cost 900insigs it will take 4-5 days to acquire....


mudgee_01 wrote:
GeForce2.0 wrote:
Saliora Will Bless Thee! ore not cant seme to get it to work 0.0  


Its because they are Brilliant and have the end time here different to the one in game. The one in game finished 14 hours too early.  

DeGAUL

Rank 0
DeGAUL
Joined
31 Oct 2012
Posts
1
Location
Antipolo Philippines
PostedOct 31, 2012 10:31 pm
Hey, guys.

I want to know if you have a sort of a starter "redeemed code" for new players? If you have, how do I go about it.

Also, do you accept MOL payments for VIP and recharge?

Also, I want to know if the events starts with the server or starts when a player enters the game.

Hope you better support service that R2.

Thanks.

PaperSpirit

Rank 4
PaperSpirit
Joined
05 Jan 2010
Posts
1619
Location
Grand Prairie United States
PostedNov 01, 2012 11:57 am
Who wont he ranking competitions :O?


from what i hear even the top people received the level 4-10

You guys have a list?
Because i would like to see it Very Happy

I have screenshots of the rankings prior to that day, and screenshots of some of the BR of soe of my guild members >.> they dont add up

Please let me know before i explode on yall for this Very Happy

<a></a>

jotasnake

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
jotasnake
Joined
08 Feb 2008
Posts
7145
Location
Azores Portugal
PostedNov 01, 2012 2:45 pm
PaperSpirit wrote:
Who wont he ranking competitions :O?


from what i hear even the top people received the level 4-10

You guys have a list?
Because i would like to see it Very Happy

I have screenshots of the rankings prior to that day, and screenshots of some of the BR of soe of my guild members >.> they dont add up

Please let me know before i explode on yall for this Very Happy  


There was an issue with the payout on this event, GM characters ended up being counted as regular players and receiving prizes, this of course is not how it should be so the devs have been contacted to resolve this situation. I'm sure the GMs will inform of how this will be proceeded when they hear more about it.

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: