emangeee

Rank 0
emangeee
PostedOct 23, 2012 2:38 pm   Last edited by emangeee on Oct 23, 2012 3:33 pm. Edited 1 time in total

For the new update [Sprite Island]

few suggestions

This is some few suggestion i think for the new content in game.

First is: can you change the name of the location that can be seen in Guild/Friend list, instead of "Sprite Island" Change it to the name of the characters island. including when you press "M" or map when you're inside the island.

Second: cause some people like me, saying that they are missed-clicking the sprite for Multi procing. can you delete the "Enter Island" thing when you right clicked the sprite, and move it beside the Mini-Map. I put a Little Red circle there so you can see what i mean.

i think its too much for devs, but it'll help some.
Advertisement

Nolifeinside

Rank 0
Nolifeinside
PostedOct 23, 2012 3:27 pm

Re: For the new update [Sprite Island]

few suggestions
emangeee wrote:

This is some few suggestion i think for the new content in game.

First is: can you change the name of the location that can be seen in Guild/Friend list, instead of "Sprite Island" Change it to the name of the characters island. including when you press "M" or map when you're inside the island.

Second: cause some people like me, saying that they are missed-clicking the sprite for Multi procing. can you delete the "Enter Island" thing when you right clicked the sprite, and move it beside the Mini-Map. I put a Little Red circle their so you can see what i mean.

i think its too much for devs, but it'll help some.  

Absolutely 100% Concur with
What this guy said.

Zealot1312

Rank 1
Zealot1312
PostedOct 23, 2012 4:18 pm
I agree with this too

Ispy_Maiye

Rank 0
Ispy_Maiye
PostedOct 23, 2012 4:53 pm
I agree with this too, well more so on the second point. Everytime I want to summon sprite or recall it, I nearly always misclick and enter Sprite Island instead. This is also very inconvenient for those who like to multiproc sprites. Although when you are in battle you won't enter the island, it can still cost someone their life by not being able to change sprites fast enough.

I really do like the idea of having your own island, but if it means that I will always misclick and enter the island, then I wish I'd never got it.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

emangeee

Rank 0
emangeee
PostedOct 23, 2012 5:01 pm
well thanks for those who agreed. hoping they can see this as help for the players and an advantage for the game itself.

stormcanuck19

Rank 2
stormcanuck19
PostedOct 23, 2012 7:48 pm

few suggestions
emangeee wrote:

Second: cause some people like me, saying that they are missed-clicking the sprite for Multi procing. can you delete the "Enter Island" thing when you right clicked the sprite, and move it beside the Mini-Map. I put a Little Red circle there so you can see what i mean.

+1

<center>

| Alice/Bodor/Ponchee | Crimsonited | PhoenixAero: 8X SharpShooter | CrimsonTalon: DarkStalker |
</center>

Spirit_Shadows

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
Spirit_Shadows
PostedOct 23, 2012 7:49 pm
Definitely agree.

Stundor

Rank 4
Stundor
PostedOct 23, 2012 8:09 pm

few suggestions
emangeee wrote:

+1

emangeee

Rank 0
emangeee
PostedOct 23, 2012 10:27 pm
calling some GM's to fix this issue for players.

sirhelvede

Rank 0
sirhelvede
PostedOct 24, 2012 6:20 am
(thumps up)
+1 from here Very Happy

HELP, IM STUCK IN UNBEATABLE STATE!!!