AutumnShadow

Rank 0
AutumnShadow
PostedOct 27, 2012 6:57 pm

Archive

PvP Gears
I think the making the PvP gear archivable wouldn't be such a bad thing. I saw earlier someone said it might be a problem, because end game players might get it easily and OP it for their low level alts. But they could equally save for the armor on their alts and fortify it with funds from their main, sure it would take a little longer but its essentially the same.
I personally find, despite what most people say that if you slot, stone and roll sprite armor well then it is often better than PvP armor anyway. For example the Blue Lion set versus Ambush gear, I completely rule the game in evasion rolled and AGI slotted Ambush more so than AGI stoned Blue Lion, the extra evade gives you that edge you need against Ranger AGI, not to mention a critical rate the dwarfs any else.

Advertisement

TwistingSparks

Rank 1
TwistingSparks
PostedOct 27, 2012 7:14 pm
i would have to say lets focus on getting our current archives up to date before worrying about oranges, i have a lot of customes just sitting in the bank b/c i can't archive them, such as my golden crystal wings, or my akatsuki outfit. which is just wasting away.

GF-Gaia(Retired) BlackSparks-lvl72SharpShooter GF-Quill OokamiSparks-lvl69 SharpShooter EE-Diamond(retired) BlackSparks-lvl61/5x-Warlock<3

miroshisama

Rank 2
miroshisama
PostedOct 27, 2012 8:21 pm

ahhh....no.

as much as i hated to craft orange bodors on 3 different chars on the same account, not to mention getting sotoro which is a pain in the rear end, allowing oranges to be archived is just a bad idea.

the point of archiving is to collect your stuff, not to remake a char and reuse it. if you wanna go back into an arena you LEFT already, go make the weapon again since you wanna play the bracket again, simple.

the only oranges i wouldn't mind in archive is the pvp gears, as some brackets are more active than others, hence points can be farmed faster there. and while i still believe that effort should be put in on each individual character, i will attest to the fact that it's quite tedious and allowing pvp gear to be archived wouldn't be so bad since you put in effort either way.

but as to a +15 oblivion rod....Hard no. you already trolled 40 arena, now you want to do it again? pft.