masterwinstonx

Rank 3
masterwinstonx
PostedOct 24, 2012 7:23 am
I'd rather get an archive patch with items we are already missing. We have 90 cap now. Still no slot for 85 yellows. We just got a costume archive patch which wasn't too bad, but no really 85 yellows >_> And whenever we get 90 Yellows they better be given an archive space as well, but only time will tell.

Advertisement

AutumnShadow

Rank 0
AutumnShadow
PostedOct 24, 2012 9:39 pm

Archive.

First of All ~
masterwinstonx wrote:
I'd rather get an archive patch with items we are already missing. We have 90 cap now. Still no slot for 85 yellows. We just got a costume archive patch which wasn't too bad, but no really 85 yellows >_> And whenever we get 90 Yellows they better be given an archive space as well, but only time will tell.  

I completely agree, the first port of call, before even considering adding archive slots for Orange and or PvP gears would be to address the lack of slots for those items that really are owed places, such as the 85 yellows.
I see also that the costumes archive has been reconfigured slightly with a few switch arounds and a few add ins, but there is still plenty to be done there as well.

I say let's fix the problems we have before we start creating new ones.

dbzfan1989

Rank 0
PostedOct 27, 2012 7:24 am

its not the point as making char stong

i got a few oranges that i want 2 use on my new char but i cant because i cant trade them
wellz if they wont put orange 4 achive i got a better idea what will help all lvls here it is

gms or devs should make a item so u can unbound your wep and resell it or trade it 2 a next char this help 4 ppl that dont use a char they made and want a bit off gold 4 a next char i got a few yellows and oranges i dont use as wellz it help ppl getting there yellows faster as wellz

but i still think we should be able 2 acrhive oranges like i got a bodor i would like 2 give 2 my new char when it hits 58 they nothing worng with that over ppl have it just that i all rdy got it i should be able 2 do what i want with it i made it so its mine not any elses so i should have a choice what i want 2 do with it.

ps i cba with grammer and checking spelling lolz so might be a bit hard 2 understand my bad

skuxemup

Rank 1
skuxemup
PostedOct 27, 2012 8:35 am
sonicsa3 wrote:
This would be interesting especially with the gear tweaking available to end game players. Imagine level 38 oranges with +1,000 atk o_o;  

+1

lvl90 Hawkeye, lvl90 Saint, lvl8X Avatar, lvl70 Proph, lvl80 Proph, lvl40 Sage ~~~Illannia~~~ ^It's BritneyBish^

Shikarasu

Rank 0
Shikarasu
PostedOct 27, 2012 11:09 am

Re: Archive.

First of All ~
AutumnShadow wrote:
masterwinstonx wrote:

I completely agree, the first port of call, before even considering adding archive slots for Orange and or PvP gears would be to address the lack of slots for those items that really are owed places, such as the 85 yellows.
I see also that the costumes archive has been reconfigured slightly with a few switch arounds and a few add ins, but there is still plenty to be done there as well.

I say let's fix the problems we have before we start creating new ones.  

New problems before fixing old ones is part of GF, don't go against tradition.

Oranges in Archive!

AutumnShadow

Rank 0
AutumnShadow
PostedOct 27, 2012 4:10 pm

Re: Archive.

First of All ~
Shikarasu wrote:
New problems before fixing old ones is part of GF, don't go against tradition.

Oranges in Archive!  

Haha, I guess your right there, that is pretty much standard process for GF, leave problems and hope they will go away, or attempt to fix things in a bizarre which usually only exacerbates things! <3 the effort though!

holyfirespawn

Rank 0
holyfirespawn
PostedOct 27, 2012 4:16 pm

i like the idea

While i agree first they should fix the archive since people still cannot archive their 85 yellows, i would like them to make orange archivables like orange versions of yellows, and the 40 pvping oranges like eternal oblivion rod, castle defender, watchkeepers, centipede tail, etc

Spikerip

Rank 1
Spikerip
PostedOct 27, 2012 4:34 pm

Re: i like the idea

holyfirespawn wrote:
While i agree first they should fix the archive since people still cannot archive their 85 yellows, i would like them to make orange archivables like orange versions of yellows, and the 40 pvping oranges like eternal oblivion rod, castle defender, watchkeepers, centipede tail, etc  

I have to agree and disagree with some of the arguments on archive . yes it needs fixed to allow we currently have out there to be added. However i dont agree with the notion of Archiving oranges Simply because oranges can be salvaged Yellows cant . But i would not argue PVP sets GW sets or GW weapons to be achievable as those do take a lot of time and effort to get . you cant craft them you actually have to get in the arenas and earn them. So i would be in favor those those being archivable

JornAnderson

Rank 1
JornAnderson
PostedOct 27, 2012 4:37 pm
Yellows can be salvaged. I salvaged my 50 yellow once.

holyfirespawn

Rank 0
holyfirespawn
PostedOct 27, 2012 4:57 pm

Re: i like the idea

Spikerip wrote:
holyfirespawn wrote:

I have to agree and disagree with some of the arguments on archive . yes it needs fixed to allow we currently have out there to be added. However i dont agree with the notion of Archiving oranges Simply because oranges can be salvaged Yellows cant . But i would not argue PVP sets GW sets or GW weapons to be achievable as those do take a lot of time and effort to get . you cant craft them you actually have to get in the arenas and earn them. So i would be in favor those those being archivable  

Well i figure orange weapons should be because what if we're at a pvp bracket and have an orange weapon and we've fortified it, my staff for example is +15 and i'd like to be able to archive it and use it on my other characters. I'm sure others feel this way especially when we dont have the gold to be able to fort something like that once again :s