dbzfan1989

Rank 0
PostedOct 23, 2012 1:30 pm

Archive

why cant they put archive 4 oranges i got a few oranges that i want 2 use on my over chars like my orange bodor and my orange fort 15 its better then remaking the wep

anyone else want archive 4 oranges cuz it is a pain 2 remake and fort it
Advertisement

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedOct 23, 2012 1:59 pm
I think we're already lucky to be able to share bound yellows between characters on same account. Asking for oranges to be archive-able too is too much imo.

Shikarasu

Rank 1
Shikarasu
PostedOct 23, 2012 4:12 pm
It's like that on EE, should be on GF.

Brynhildra

Rank 2
Brynhildra
PostedOct 23, 2012 4:31 pm
^That. o.o Since they're both X-Legend games, it seems reasonable that GF should also be able to archive oranges :O
If they were made form different developers I might disagree, but since it's the same developer orange archiveable things ftw :O

~GF~ 78 Temp |Ponchee| -- ~AK~ 5x Duel & 4x Guard |Siren| [Aurora]

LordRapthorne

Rank 5
LordRapthorne
PostedOct 23, 2012 6:24 pm
Bear in mind that if GF had such a feature introduced, the crafting market would take a massive hit. EE had the archive configured that way since launch, so the economy is built around that. GF's works very differently.

While I do sympathise that some oranges just seem like they're never going to get crafted (Stupid orange bodor e.e) a feature like this would cause massive market imbalance and make things just way, way too easy. Similar to people in the past that have suggested making PvP sets archivable. You just pop on a high level main, craft everything for yourself, and you're done. 0 effort required.

Very few games that have an item binding system have a feature such as the archive. I personally think we're very lucky to be able to share any of our items around.

Shikarasu

Rank 1
Shikarasu
PostedOct 23, 2012 7:26 pm
That would reward having a high level char. Perfect, plus with equipment leveling coming, orange sets will be even stronger for those who have higher level chars. Orange in archive is a good idea. Matter of fact, a PM once asked me for ideas, and I told him to have archiveable oranges, he said it was a good idea. Now, some people will be bothered by high levels having advantage, some will level up, some will run away. For those that run away, who needs em around the game anyway. Weed out the weak.

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedOct 23, 2012 10:57 pm
Shikarasu wrote:
That would reward having a high level char. Perfect, plus with equipment leveling coming, orange sets will be even stronger for those who have higher level chars. Orange in archive is a good idea. Matter of fact, a PM once asked me for ideas, and I told him to have archiveable oranges, he said it was a good idea. Now, some people will be bothered by high levels having advantage, some will level up, some will run away. For those that run away, who needs em around the game anyway. Weed out the weak.  

I think the goal is to try make people level up for the sake for playing at end-game. Not level up for the sake of being able to twink their 40 characters.

AriaSaitcho

Rank 3
AriaSaitcho
PostedOct 23, 2012 11:19 pm
iBambi wrote:

I think the goal is to try make people level up for the sake for playing at end-game. Not level up for the sake of being able to twink their 40 characters.  

+1

ahjac

Rank 1
ahjac
PostedOct 24, 2012 2:44 am
iBambi wrote:
Shikarasu wrote:

+1

LiefLayer

Rank 0
LiefLayer
PostedOct 24, 2012 3:06 am
why don't make an archive that can't be shared with our other character?
an archive with orange, pvp, and other thing that a lot of player don't want to destroy