patro000

Rank 0
PostedMar 23, 2013 7:42 am
I downloaded Aeria Ignite like 2 months ago and I've had the same problem ever since... I left it just installed on my PC for awhile and I saw Scarlet Blade in beta and SF2 which I absolutely can't wait for...
I read the entire thread and tried all the things that could work and yet nothing helped :/
I got Win8 64-bit so I tought that would be the problem but it ain't since a friend of mine is able to play it and we have got almost the same PCs...
Advertisement

Oberonu

Rank 3
Oberonu
PostedMar 23, 2013 10:29 am
patro000 wrote:
I downloaded Aeria Ignite like 2 months ago and I've had the same problem ever since... I left it just installed on my PC for awhile and I saw Scarlet Blade in beta and SF2 which I absolutely can't wait for...
I read the entire thread and tried all the things that could work and yet nothing helped :/
I got Win8 64-bit so I tought that would be the problem but it ain't since a friend of mine is able to play it and we have got almost the same PCs...  

Gotta love windows 8. lol Most annoying os ever. You will need to look in the aeriagames/ignite folder and then find the ignite.exe file, then right click it, run in compatibility mode, then run under windows 7 compatibility.

Om nom nom nom! "You want me to give up? I've never learned how to. You do it first so that I know what it is, then I might consider it."

tokellinx

Rank 0
PostedMar 24, 2013 4:29 am
the LAST two steps I can think of are:

1. Delete your current user account and create a new one.

2. Reformat your hard drive.

Those were my last two bullets amigo. Hope I helpled.

fylinthegod

Rank 0
PostedApr 06, 2013 4:15 pm
The Problem Everyone is having Is that Flash is not Currently Supporting IE10 Hence no logon Screen

Sullican

Rank 0
Sullican
PostedJul 09, 2013 9:42 am

No

İ cant Use İnternet explorer i dont know when i try to open it it closes in the same time Crying or Very sad

misozpezinka

Rank 0
misozpezinka
PostedAug 09, 2013 7:50 pm

Solved Blank Login Screen In Aeria Ignite

I had both firstly I had it fully displayed and blank and then just part of it :

How to Solve it :

All you have to do is to downgrade your Internet Explorer from 10 to 9 !

Steps:

1. First you must uninstall Internet Explorer 10 :

Start button > in the search box, type programs and features > Enter > left side, click View Installed Updates > scroll down to Microsoft Windows heading to find Windows Internet Explorer 10 > right click > click Uninstall.

2. Restart computer.

You should be back with your previous Internet Explorer (IE) version, which in this case is IE 9.
To check which version you currently have, go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Explorer and hold mouse over file " iexplore.exe " and you will see your current version of IE.
see:

and then you have it back , worked like a charm for me Very Happy Smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nln4piBsVoQ