theuglyfiend

Rank 0
PostedOct 26, 2012 6:58 pm
TheNinjaKitten wrote:
theuglyfiend wrote:
But whats pisses me off about the logon issue is that in order to play i have to log off and log back into windows. Not a full restart but log off. I fixed this problem as follows:

1. On your computer and login as normal

2. Do all the things you would do before playing ignite like checking facebook etc.

3. Log off your user. DO NOT SHUTDOWN OR RESTART. Just simply log off

4. Log on like normal

5. As soon as your computer loads(like whenever the loading icon next to your mouse is gone)
quickly press born to fire. Not the cxpatch or it wont work. Press the born to fire icon that redirects you to aeria ignite.

6. Look in the corner of the screen. The Aeria Ignite icon should appear any moment. double click on that.

7. Quickly as AI loads press the play button for BTF.

8. When the BTF login screen appears type as FAST as you can. As in like type like the average teenager but faster.

9. SPAM THE LOGIN BUTTON FAST.

10. Press gamestart fast.

11. You should run BTF! But I can't do anything about the Authorization not responding or w/e. That angered me and wouldn't let me play for like 2 days.

12. When ever you want to play BTF do as followed.

Its probably Aeria Ignite glitching up. Something to do with Adobe and IE.  

Lol what? If Ignite is giving you that much of an issue, just run BTF_Launcher_Aeriaweb.exe in C:\AeriaGames\BornToFire.  
BTF launchers login phase is just like AI. Which is why i can run SF smoothly because it's not AI exclusive.
Because of that you must have AI to run BTF.
Advertisement

TheNinjaKitten

Rank 5
TheNinjaKitten
PostedOct 26, 2012 8:19 pm
theuglyfiend wrote:
BTF launchers login phase is just like AI. Which is why i can run SF smoothly because it's not AI exclusive.
Because of that you must have AI to run BTF.  

I'm sorry, but this is incorrect. BTF is not directly related in AI. If it was, you wouldn't have to log in twice. If you completely uninstall AI, you can still log in and play BTF perfectly fine. If you try my suggestion and are still having issues logging into BTF, I suggest posting on the BTF forums.
The only Ignite exclusive game Aeria has is Tribes Ascend, but even then, the only thing exclusive about it is the download.

theuglyfiend

Rank 0
PostedOct 26, 2012 8:42 pm
._. Sorry let me edit that for a second. No you dont need AI to run BTF
I ment its just like AI. As in like same sourcecodes and crap like that. For i still get the white screen area on BOTH logins.

naden_510h

Rank 0
PostedOct 27, 2012 2:32 pm
well i checked in other pc ( windows 7 64 bit ) and it worked well so maybe the issue from my pc ?

doc09

Rank 4
doc09
PostedOct 27, 2012 9:27 pm
I don't think it is an issue with a desktop, i think it is a compatibility issue of ignite with laptops. I could be wrong, i'm not sure. It worked fine on my fathers desk top but it refuses to work properly on my laptop.

You can try to see if it will work on your other computers, the more details we can find out the easier it will be for the Ignite team to get a fix and new build made.

theuglyfiend

Rank 0
PostedOct 30, 2012 5:23 pm
Sorry but your completely wrong there. A Desktop is EXACTLY THE same thing as a laptop except a laptop is portable and has no graphics card.

doc09

Rank 4
doc09
PostedOct 31, 2012 6:31 pm
theuglyfiend wrote:
Sorry but your completely wrong there. A Desktop is EXACTLY THE same thing as a laptop except a laptop is portable and has no graphics card.  

I'm sorry, but there is more than just being portable and no graphics cards. The system is same, but there are minor and major difference. The RAM is a big one.

TheNinjaKitten

Rank 5
TheNinjaKitten
PostedOct 31, 2012 7:32 pm
The basic operation of desktops and laptops is the same, the only difference is laptops are designed to be more compact. This only effects hardware. Hardware itself would not be the cause of this kind of interference with Ignite. Also, laptops do have graphics cards. In fact, in some, it's possible to change them with the proper experience. Though in most they are not removable.

marcelo20

Rank 0
marcelo20
PostedNov 14, 2012 7:31 am

Re: aeria ignite login screen error ( white )

GM_Hadouken wrote:
naden_510h wrote:
Hi i'v got an error with aeria ignite login screen and still can't fix it ! Here is the error

And i already downloaded the latest version !  

Hi There!

We're working on a solution to this and it should be pushed out soon. In the mean time, please try clearing your browser cache through Internet Explorer as if you were having an internet issue and let us know if that helps!  

The problem is not in our end, since it was fine yesterday and so many people got this problem now, and cleaning the cache dosent help.

Welcome to ''The World''.

marcelo20

Rank 0
marcelo20
PostedNov 14, 2012 7:34 am
naden_510h wrote:
well i checked in other pc ( windows 7 64 bit ) and it worked well so maybe the issue from my pc ?  

I dont know, iam using a windows 7 32bits, its was fine yesterday, and just cant login today, nothing changed in the pc in this time, so iam beting the problem is on Aeria side.

Welcome to ''The World''.