naden_510h

Rank 0
PostedOct 22, 2012 11:31 pm

aeria ignite login screen error ( white )

Hi i'v got an error with aeria ignite login screen and still can't fix it ! Here is the error

And i already downloaded the latest version !
Advertisement

GM_Hadouken

GameMaster: USA
PostedOct 23, 2012 1:33 pm

Re: aeria ignite login screen error ( white )

naden_510h wrote:
Hi i'v got an error with aeria ignite login screen and still can't fix it ! Here is the error

And i already downloaded the latest version !  

Hi There!

We're working on a solution to this and it should be pushed out soon. In the mean time, please try clearing your browser cache through Internet Explorer as if you were having an internet issue and let us know if that helps!

naden_510h

Rank 0
PostedOct 24, 2012 4:38 am
this didn't help

ps : I'm not using only internet explorer , I have google chrome and rockmelt and mozila firefox ...

TheNinjaKitten

Rank 5
TheNinjaKitten
PostedOct 24, 2012 5:22 am
Hado is nub, don't mind him. ;D

Here's a couple other things you can try:
- Uninstall and re-install the program, to make 100% sure you have the latest version.
- Run the program as an Administrator by right clicking.
- Temporarily disable any firewalls you have.
- Clear cache for your default browser (not sure if you only did this for IE)

Also, do you have Internet Explorer on your PC or did you remove/disable it?

naden_510h

Rank 0
PostedOct 24, 2012 7:06 am
I did all ur steps but nothing helps :@

I have internet explorer 9 ( updated today )

TheNinjaKitten

Rank 5
TheNinjaKitten
PostedOct 24, 2012 7:27 am
Only other suggestion I can think of is making sure your flash and java is up to date. Aside from that, as Hado has stated, they are working on a fix for it as quite a few have this issue.

Ignite isn't absolutely required to play their games, so for now I wouldn't worry about it.

naden_510h

Rank 0
PostedOct 24, 2012 10:37 am
we hope sooo !!

Also i need only for getting codes for ap and free reward Very HappyD

i will try to update java and others....

doc09

Rank 4
doc09
PostedOct 24, 2012 12:10 pm
I'm having the same exact problem. Something they did within their last build is causing this to happen on some computers. While i was in Florida over the summer with my dad, i tried ignite on his desktop and it ran perfectly fine, but now that i'm and trying to run ignite on my laptop, it comes up with the white screen.

It is something internally with Ignite itself. Maybe this will help you guys out some

Aeriaignite.exe.config:
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<configuration>
<startup useLegacyV2RuntimeActivationPolicy="true">
<supportedRuntime version="v4.0" sku=".NETFramework,Version=v4.0,Profile=Client"/>
<supportedRuntime version="v2.0.50727" sku="client"/><!-- Only .NET 3.5 SP1 -->
</startup>
<runtime>
<legacyUnhandledExceptionPolicy enabled="1"/>
</runtime>
</configuration>

Edit: to be clear, all my programs are up-to-date, java, flash, and my .NETFramework is at version 4.5.

Second edit: From my time in programing classes, the "/" shouldn't be on some of the places that it is.
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<configuration>
<startup useLegacyV2RuntimeActivationPolicy="true">
<supportedRuntime version="v4.0" sku=".NETFramework,Version=v4.0,Profile=Client"/>
</startup>
<runtime>
<legacyUnhandledExceptionPolicy enabled="1"/>
</runtime>
</configuration>

naden_510h

Rank 0
PostedOct 24, 2012 2:23 pm

ahh but im using service pack 2 and windows vista @ hmm and net framwork 3.5 wont be installed ( setup error ) lol :@

doc09

Rank 4
doc09
PostedOct 24, 2012 3:13 pm
If i'm right, then this is the configuration for Ignite itself, not the internal components, a Ignite developer would have to confirm otherwise. The configuration is whats telling if you have the version NETFrame for it to work, which would be
Code:

.NET 3.5 SP1 is what i had when i installed Ignite, i'm not sure why my current 4.5 isn't showing up on the configuration but i'm going to try to uninstall, CClean, and re-install.

Again, its more of a internal error than anything, but i may be somewhat wrong, each config file has the same config coding. They would have to do a whole revamp of Ignite if the white screen error keeps coming up, possibly.

@naden
Windows vista is able to support Ignite, and SP2 is also. The NET you're probably trying to install is a lower version? Try to use 4.0 or 4.5. But my money is still on Ignite internal error.

EDIT: I just re-installed, once more, and the config is the exact same as before. So yea, it isn't our computers, its Ignite.