CookinDanger

Rank 4
CookinDanger
PostedOct 23, 2012 8:32 am
True. I noticed a lot more activity in the forum lately.

Advertisement

ayeyofrigs

Rank 0
PostedOct 23, 2012 7:56 pm
thanks qawsar =]

Chaotix453

Rank 1
Chaotix453
PostedOct 24, 2012 5:37 pm
qawsar wrote:
I am really excited about this game and would definitely think I'm one of the many super fanatics xD

Also I don't like the posts by Cold or Chaotix, we're all trying to grow an awesome community for this game, not giving bad impressions. I apologize to the OP if the community does sound a bit harsh at first.

With that said, I also think that there shouldn't be more then one thread about the same topic, so unless this gets locked, only stick to talking about your hype for Lime in this thread or any other thread (don't necro of course) that serves he same purpose Very Happy  

I was facedesking at colds response, not the topic in general.

ColdB26

Rank 2
ColdB26
PostedOct 24, 2012 8:04 pm
Chaotix453 wrote:
qawsar wrote:
I am really excited about this game and would definitely think I'm one of the many super fanatics xD

Also I don't like the posts by Cold or Chaotix, we're all trying to grow an awesome community for this game, not giving bad impressions. I apologize to the OP if the community does sound a bit harsh at first.

With that said, I also think that there shouldn't be more then one thread about the same topic, so unless this gets locked, only stick to talking about your hype for Lime in this thread or any other thread (don't necro of course) that serves he same purpose Very Happy  

And that was actually a joke.
Also I don't like moralists, so we're even. u-u

About the topic, excited to not have reasons to come to the forums. Except to look, maybe... I dunno. :\

Flying pigs took my signature away~

CookinDanger

Rank 4
CookinDanger
PostedOct 26, 2012 11:53 am
ColdB26 wrote:
Chaotix453 wrote:
qawsar wrote:

And that was actually a joke.
Also I don't like moralists, so we're even. u-u

About the topic, excited to not have reasons to come to the forums. Except to look, maybe... I dunno. :\

Someone said something about me here. I wanted to look at it again. But I decided my energy would be more useful spent on something else instead of moving the mouse to click on Page 1 and scroll down.