ColdB26
PostedOct 22, 2012 8:43 pm
My fist.

Flying pigs took my signature away~

Chaotix453

Rank 1
Chaotix453
PostedOct 22, 2012 9:40 pm
I just facedesked so hard that i broke my nose.

ebby224x

Rank 0
ebby224x
PostedOct 23, 2012 4:41 am
i cant wait Very HappyD its gonna be awesome ^^

Again @ColdB26 and Chaotix453 i dont see a problem with this post v.v he/she is just excited like all of us so stop being little children and be happy ok

( im not being mean ok it annoys me when theres nothing wrong with this post when it clearly has no complaints or asking when the game is coming out so shush v.v sorry again GMS im just sticking up for him/her xD )

CookinDanger

Rank 4
CookinDanger
PostedOct 23, 2012 6:24 am   Last edited by CookinDanger on Oct 23, 2012 6:31 am. Edited 1 time in total

Re: LO

ayeyofrigs wrote:
Who's excited for this game to come out ?! Very Happy  

gold sellers, hackers, trolls, botters. ( i'm having a bad month, sorry.)

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
PostedOct 23, 2012 6:29 am
I am really excited about this game and would definitely think I'm one of the many super fanatics xD

Also I don't like the posts by Cold or Chaotix, we're all trying to grow an awesome community for this game, not giving bad impressions. I apologize to the OP if the community does sound a bit harsh at first.

With that said, I also think that there shouldn't be more then one thread about the same topic, so unless this gets locked, only stick to talking about your hype for Lime in this thread or any other thread (don't necro of course) that serves he same purpose Very Happy

ColdB26

Rank 2
ColdB26
PostedOct 23, 2012 7:51 am
I'm not trying to annoy anyone. Just think annoying arrive here in the forum and see threads whose names don't fit your purpose, for example: "LO", "Lime Odyssey", "UGGHHHH" (?!). Not to mention the several replies that separate threads of your goal... (usually Chaotix and CookinDanger)

He joined yesterday. Did you ever think that may be one more troll?

Also, you guys are making a storm in a teacup... Comparing me to Chaotix.
And I don't want to fight with anyone, so it is not necessary to quote it. (I know someone will.)

ayeyofrigs

Rank 0
PostedOct 23, 2012 8:04 am
umm i didnt join yesterday, yeah i made a new account but i played in 09 / 10 i just couldnt figure out my pw

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
PostedOct 23, 2012 8:10 am
Well whether or not the OP is a troll, no need to be rude (this is pointed at anyone).
Just state the facts (like to not repeat threads, or point the OP to the thread they should be posting at, etc) , and I also get that the thread titles seem to be kinda off.. But it's not really far off from the purpose of the thread. Still no reason to be kinda rude.
I agree with you that certain members threads/posts are kinda annoying though, but as long as we get the community growing, we'll get more active members rather than trolls, etc.

Welcome to the LO community ayeyofrigs! Very Happy

ColdB26

Rank 2
ColdB26
PostedOct 23, 2012 8:12 am
Derrrrr... Without wishing to divert the topic but, recover pw is easy. e-e'