AriaSaitcho

Rank 3
AriaSaitcho
PostedOct 26, 2012 3:32 pm

Re: Level 15 Joy of Harvest 1

<Rainbow Ribbon> fish location
fahadanwar0001 wrote:
GSDesu, where to get <Rainbow Ribbon> from Sprite Island? I'm only getting <Sweet Melon Mudfish> and <Voracious Big Mouth Fish>. I still didn't get <Rainbow Ribbon> while fishing near Fish Merchant Gemu.  

you have to manual fish and it's somewhat rare

Advertisement

masterwinstonx

Rank 4
masterwinstonx
PostedOct 26, 2012 3:39 pm
EmilyHKO wrote:
Unicorn mount from fishing.. I have gotten one, and I also have the potion for speed? But, it says it needs a formula? Can anyone tell me where I go to get this formula?  

Potions are used to make the higher grade of bag the formula is from the rarer fish drops.

z4ch wrote:

Thinking that the server for PvP, GvG, Guild Base and Sprite Island is closed down and under progress of rebuild. What happens if the durability of the island crashes down totally to 0/300? Will I not be able to access it anymore or what's up? Will the GM's reset it thinking it's not exactly our fault anymore that it crashes?  

Durability only factors the chance of getting a better buff from divination sprite. And I've brought it up already trying to see if there is a way we can send out full repair mallets after this is all fixed but no guarantees.

Nixanne

Rank 0
PostedOct 27, 2012 9:52 am
I can't use any mallets on my island's buildings... How comes? I click on the repair mallet and then try and click on a building like I do when colouring statues but it doesn't do a thing.... and I don't use up any mallets.... It's really frustrating me >.<

Nixanne

Rank 0
PostedOct 27, 2012 12:22 pm

Re: Level 15 Joy of Harvest 1

<Rainbow Ribbon> fish location
AriaSaitcho wrote:
fahadanwar0001 wrote:
GSDesu, where to get <Rainbow Ribbon> from Sprite Island? I'm only getting <Sweet Melon Mudfish> and <Voracious Big Mouth Fish>. I still didn't get <Rainbow Ribbon> while fishing near Fish Merchant Gemu.  

you have to manual fish and it's somewhat rare  

Oh I got loads of Rainbow Ribbon from Auto fishing..... and kinda straight away, guess I'm just lucky Very Happy

masterwinstonx

Rank 4
masterwinstonx
PostedOct 27, 2012 3:37 pm
Nixanne wrote:
I can't use any mallets on my island's buildings... How comes? I click on the repair mallet and then try and click on a building like I do when colouring statues but it doesn't do a thing.... and I don't use up any mallets.... It's really frustrating me >.<  

be close to a building that needs to repair. Right Click mallet ; then click on the building with it.

Peaku

Rank 0
Peaku
PostedOct 27, 2012 6:09 pm
Shocked youre over doing it
so now i have to kill monsters, train my spirit, let my spirite have battles, level up my guild and go fishing at the same time...

miroshisama

Rank 2
miroshisama
PostedOct 27, 2012 6:36 pm
fun, isn't it?

on the other hand, exactly how DO you raise your island fame? i was at 1.5k fame and felt smug in the top 20 islands. then the following day i see islands with 11k fame. what can there be done to raise island fame and will there actually be any reward for having high fame/visitors at month end?

Quadrana

Rank 0
PostedOct 28, 2012 6:53 pm

Opening the island

Really bugged
So i read this general discussion wiki of the island and they sound kind of interesting to me so i started the quest got this 4th sprite that was following me and i teleported to all of the sprites i needed to talk to. Somewhere along the way i lost the sprite (yuki) which the system says i have to have to complete the quest and the quest isnt showing up in my journal as a quest that im doing so i cant abort it and start over. Any suggestions or ideas's? I've tride the suggested fix and it didnt work sooooo im lost.

sIink

GameSage: Aura Kingdom
sIink
PostedOct 28, 2012 6:55 pm

Re: Opening the island

Really bugged
Quadrana wrote:
So i read this general discussion wiki of the island and they sound kind of interesting to me so i started the quest got this 4th sprite that was following me and i teleported to all of the sprites i needed to talk to. Somewhere along the way i lost the sprite (yuki) which the system says i have to have to complete the quest and the quest isnt showing up in my journal as a quest that im doing so i cant abort it and start over. Any suggestions or ideas's? I've tride the suggested fix and it didnt work sooooo im lost.  

The sprite can be killed by mobs, so just protect it along the way through Kaslow Plains. Save Soul point in Blue Bay for easy return after you visit the 3 town sprites. Also, if you are in Bodor, the channel that supports Sprite Island, guild war, guild base and arena is currently down, so attempting to transport to your island will just hang.

Edit: scroll through all of your quests, it is probably in there and you just don't see it.

Quadrana

Rank 0
PostedOct 28, 2012 7:03 pm

Re Opening island

Checked
I double checked everything and im pretty sure it didnt gett killed although it may have however the quest still isnt showing up in my journal ive quite the game twice and rebooted and tripple checked and the quest still isnt there.