AriaSaitcho

Rank 3
AriaSaitcho
PostedOct 25, 2012 2:58 am
Fleethand wrote:
How can I level up my island. so far all I have seen in the way of island exp is repairing my main building and what are the requirements for releasing a sprite and it showing up on my island.  

you can gain exp by killing the mysterious globes on other people's islands, you can gain exp from fishing 10 attempts manual or auto.

and i've been told that it's minimum 60% trained for a new one to show up.

Advertisement

abringley1083

Rank 0
abringley1083
PostedOct 25, 2012 5:00 pm

Re: Sprite Model Museum

[*] You can also colour a statue by right clicking on a paint bucket, and then clicking on the

How does this work?

sIink

GameSage: Aura Kingdom
sIink
PostedOct 25, 2012 5:06 pm

abringley1083 wrote:
[*] You can also colour a statue by right clicking on a paint bucket, and then clicking on the

How does this work?  

In the museum interface, take the statue out of the top grid, then right-click the bucket of paint, and then click the statue you want to paint from the selection window on the lower menu. (Thank you to Desu for answering this same question in another thread!)

abringley1083

Rank 0
abringley1083
PostedOct 25, 2012 6:23 pm

Sprite Island

Fishing
whenever other people fish on my island, i recieve "Island Credits" What are these used for and where do i find how many i have?

Thewindsgift

Rank 0
PostedOct 25, 2012 9:15 pm

Island Dura

What happens to your Sprite island if the durability becomes 0/250? I was gone for a day and I lost almost all my durability of my island. Will it just stop working or become inaccessible?

EmilyHKO

Rank 0
PostedOct 25, 2012 10:47 pm
Unicorn mount from fishing.. I have gotten one, and I also have the potion for speed? But, it says it needs a formula? Can anyone tell me where I go to get this formula?

linjing

Rank 0
linjing
PostedOct 26, 2012 1:03 am

sIink wrote:
abringley1083 wrote:

How does this work?  

In the museum interface, take the statue out of the top grid, then right-click the bucket of paint, and then click the statue you want to paint from the selection window on the lower menu. (Thank you to Desu for answering this same question in another thread!)  

There's no need to take off you statue from the top grid.
Just right click the paint from your backpack, then right click the statue picture at the bottom of the museum management window.

z4ch

Rank 1
z4ch
PostedOct 26, 2012 5:19 am

0/300 durability

Thinking that the server for PvP, GvG, Guild Base and Sprite Island is closed down and under progress of rebuild. What happens if the durability of the island crashes down totally to 0/300? Will I not be able to access it anymore or what's up? Will the GM's reset it thinking it's not exactly our fault anymore that it crashes?

AriaSaitcho

Rank 3
AriaSaitcho
PostedOct 26, 2012 5:26 am

a review
The Good:

The sprite isles are a good way to take a break from the usual GF experience. The free O-clay is nice. Fishing is something a lot of people who've played other games like to do. So far individualization is dependent on drops from islanders and fishing, but I'm assuming that the farming, ranching, and mining areas will also offer ways to individualize; along with the cash shop, of course.

The Bad:

The amount of exp that you can gain for you isle is pitiful. Fish ten times and get 20xp! Break 5 balls on someone's isle and get from 5-15xp! Repair your isle and get an average of 5xp per hammer! And the fishing, and the balls are once per day. Other people coming to fish at your isle also grants your isle exp, but as no one has done that at my isle; I have no idea how much. 5K exp needed to level your isle! So after you've fished, and broken balls on your full friends list, gone to all your guild-mates isles, then what? If you're like me you walk around Kaslow and go to random people's isles and break balls there. After two full days of doing this, I still have less than 1K isle exp. Am I missing something? Of those (very few considering the number of people whose isle I've visited) who have visited, most are from my guild. And most have only visited once.

The Ugly:

God forbid rl should intrude! Go on vacation for a week; be of school age and have to do homework and can't log in for a few days; have to work more than one part time job and can only log in on week ends, and you'll come back to (literally) a smoking ruin of an isle! The rate at which the buildings are damaged is way too high. Even if you do log in every day, it is difficult at best, to keep up unless you're pretty much only doing the isle rpt quests for hammers. And considering the daily divination is dependent on health of your isle, if you want a good one you're forced to grind, grind, grind for hammers.
If you're L80-90 and only doing your dailies and looking to fill time, then the isles are ok. If you're less than that you are going to have a hard time leveling yourself, your isle, and keeping your isle repaired.
The statues: a trophy case to show that you've killed mobs that pretty much everyone else in the game has killed. lol No other benefits that I can find beyond that. Doesn't seem to grant any kind of exp or fame. So no matter how large your trophy case is you still won't even get a mention on the top sprite isle list. And you can collect and display more than one of the same trophy! Hey look, I griefed a L15 area boss repeatedly to gain multiple statues of it! XD

fahadanwar0001

Rank 0
fahadanwar0001
PostedOct 26, 2012 5:34 am

Level 15 Joy of Harvest 1

<Rainbow Ribbon> fish location
GSDesu, where to get <Rainbow Ribbon> from Sprite Island? I'm only getting <Sweet Melon Mudfish> and <Voracious Big Mouth Fish>. I still didn't get <Rainbow Ribbon> while fishing near Fish Merchant Gemu.