sirhelvede

Rank 0
sirhelvede
PostedOct 24, 2012 4:50 am
Can't you in anyway, make it so the sprites you HAVE trained, before the patch, comes in the log.. since i have got the sprites im gonna keep.. this is quite annoying.. and i released LOOOTS (since i have capped) so yea.. please take it into consideration.. because some people have to train all their sprites over again..

thanks in advance

Best Regards - sirhelvede

HELP, IM STUCK IN UNBEATABLE STATE!!!
Advertisement

Samorteniedda

Rank 0
Samorteniedda
PostedOct 24, 2012 8:00 am

Painting statues

I'm trying to paint a statue as stated here. Right clicked the paint bucket, clicked on a statue in the management window, but nothing happens. Statue is white and i still have the bucket. Since i saw that someone colored their statues i suppose i'm doing something wrong but...what?

masterwinstonx

Rank 4
masterwinstonx
PostedOct 24, 2012 8:03 am
sirhelvede wrote:
Can't you in anyway, make it so the sprites you HAVE trained, before the patch, comes in the log.. since i have got the sprites im gonna keep.. this is quite annoying.. and i released LOOOTS (since i have capped) so yea.. please take it into consideration.. because some people have to train all their sprites over again..

thanks in advance

Don't think this is possible as there is probably no information on past sprites turned in as they only just added this feature that keeps track of them.

Samorteniedda wrote:
I'm trying to paint a statue as stated here. Right clicked the paint bucket, clicked on a statue in the management window, but nothing happens. Statue is white and i still have the bucket. Since i saw that someone colored their statues i suppose i'm doing something wrong but...what?  

Hmm, take the statue off the top grid, right click the bucket of paint then click the one you want to paint from the selection window (the lower menu not the top part). Should then attempt to paint the statue.

Samorteniedda

Rank 0
Samorteniedda
PostedOct 24, 2012 8:11 am
Samorteniedda wrote:

Hmm, take the statue off the top grid, right click the bucket of paint then click the one you want to paint from the selection window (the lower menu not the top part). Should then attempt to paint the statue.[/quote]
It just makes me select the statue to drag it to the top grid, as i never right clicked the bucket

Samorteniedda

Rank 0
Samorteniedda
PostedOct 24, 2012 8:14 am
masterwinstonx wrote:
sirhelvede wrote:

thanks in advance

Don't think this is possible as there is probably no information on past sprites turned in as they only just added this feature that keeps track of them.

Samorteniedda wrote:

Hmm, take the statue off the top grid, right click the bucket of paint then click the one you want to paint from the selection window (the lower menu not the top part). Should then attempt to paint the statue.  

Mmm...now it works. I've done this many times without effect. Weird...ty anyways

rexatfcc2

Rank 0
PostedOct 24, 2012 2:27 pm

whats the point

the island seems like a gold sink and time sink too. what is the point of putting in your time and gold into it.
how does this help out the game?
only complaint i have is the sprite you start with, if your a high level player and your in the middle of training sprites it will be a long time before you have any you can release to use for the rest of the alters.

sIink

GameSage: Aura Kingdom
sIink
PostedOct 24, 2012 3:42 pm

Re: whats the point

rexatfcc2 wrote:
the island seems like a gold sink and time sink too. what is the point of putting in your time and gold into it.
only complaint i have is the sprite you start with, if your a high level player and your in the middle of training sprites it will be a long time before you have any you can release to use for the rest of the alters.  

Keep in mind that your Sprite Island is the same for all characters on an account (per server.) This means your other characters on the same account can release adequately trained sprites to add to it, too.

Fenize

Rank 1
Fenize
PostedOct 24, 2012 4:24 pm
What happens to your islands after the merge, if you made one on Gaia and on Bodor on the same account?

Supergrunt8

Rank 0
Supergrunt8
PostedOct 24, 2012 4:33 pm

Re: whats the point

rexatfcc2 wrote:

The point is that it's fun. And it offers additional content to the game which never hurt anyone.

And besides you can assign one sprite more than one altars I think.

Fleethand

Rank 0
Fleethand
PostedOct 25, 2012 12:46 am

leveling up my island

How can I level up my island. so far all I have seen in the way of island exp is repairing my main building and what are the requirements for releasing a sprite and it showing up on my island.