masterwinstonx

Rank 4
masterwinstonx
PostedOct 23, 2012 2:03 pm

Re: Spirite Island Guide

fahadanwar0001 wrote:
Masterwinstonx / Desu,

1) Can you input / add / send your "Sprite Island" Guide to "Grand Fantasia Wiki" as it's very useful and informative. I'd like to see it there.  

Wiki is normally handled by other GS's. Overtime all the guides will be added to the wiki. As some of my other guides have already been put onto the wiki.

Advertisement

AriaSaitcho

Rank 3
AriaSaitcho
PostedOct 23, 2012 2:21 pm
gaa i hate the manual fishing interface. the spacebar 1/2 the time does nothing. *hits space* nothing, *hits space* stops immediatly, *hits space* stops a few moments after i pressed it.

nothing like using an very in-exact interface for a mini game that needs something more exact than that. :/

fahadanwar0001

Rank 0
fahadanwar0001
PostedOct 23, 2012 2:43 pm

Spirite Island Guide

masterwinstonx wrote:
miroshisama wrote:
how do you get statue drops? i don't see it in the list of drops under the history tab, so how do i know i'm not wasting my time killing bosses?  

It is not like a literal drop, you will see a message appear if you unlocked the statue and you can double check in your museum on the island.  

GSDesu, can you show a picture or a Video of when a player gets a "Message" when he acquires "Boss Statue" from Boss Monsters for his "Sprite Museum"?

masterwinstonx

Rank 4
masterwinstonx
PostedOct 23, 2012 2:44 pm

fahadanwar0001 wrote:
masterwinstonx wrote:
miroshisama wrote:
how do you get statue drops? i don't see it in the list of drops under the history tab, so how do i know i'm not wasting my time killing bosses?  

It is not like a literal drop, you will see a message appear if you unlocked the statue and you can double check in your museum on the island.  

GSDesu, can you show a picture or a Video of when a player gets a "Message" when he acquires "Boss Statue" from Boss Monsters for his "Sprite Museum"?  

I can try later, but at least at this moment I am out sick, won't be back in game for a bit till my bug goes away.

pyrolord777

Rank 0
PostedOct 23, 2012 3:25 pm

Re: another question

masterwinstonx wrote:
miroshisama wrote:

Samurai882 wrote:
Remove the option to "Enter island' when you right click a sprite. That's really stupid and frustrating since, miss click when you want to summon a sprite, will take you to Neverland.  

I agree, I hate it there, I'll bring it up to Puffer and the GMs, but then from there got to see what the Devs have to say. I personally hate it as I multi sprite a lot....We can also already enter the island from a more secure out of the way window in our guardian sprite interface. Yet to see why they even made it a quick select option by right clicking.  

Theres a button that takes you there under the duel tab. It doesn't stick out as much as the sprite's gem option but its there.

Saladitos

Rank 0
Saladitos
PostedOct 23, 2012 3:39 pm

fahadanwar0001 wrote:

I'm not desu and he is sick so I'll help him out on this one.
This is how it will look like

warownslife

Rank 0
PostedOct 24, 2012 12:36 am
I've noticed that only fishing is currently available, and you gain no island experience by doing rep quests or killing your own lights. Any estimate when more will be added and when their will be rep quests that do give experience?

AriaSaitcho

Rank 3
AriaSaitcho
PostedOct 24, 2012 12:45 am
you can gain island exp by killing light on other's islands. it's not much and the limit is 5 lights per...

paolocard123

Rank 0
paolocard123
PostedOct 24, 2012 1:01 am

[quote="Saladitos"]
fahadanwar0001 wrote:

I'm not desu and he is sick so I'll help him out on this one.
This is how it will look like

Oh so that's how. I've been picking up stuff killing those bosses but ddnt get anything from the drops. Thanks for clearing it for me ^^

warownslife

Rank 0
PostedOct 24, 2012 4:38 am
AriaSaitcho wrote:
you can gain island exp by killing light on other's islands. it's not much and the limit is 5 lights per...  

well, that in itself would be acceptable, considering its not your island, if their was a better way to get them. It would also be nice if when you did that, both people got island experience.