PostedOct 23, 2012 11:14 am

add sprites

how i add sprites.

Advertisement

Zealot1312

Rank 1
Zealot1312
PostedOct 23, 2012 11:40 am
I can't finish the fishing quest because there is no option to talk to the sprite guy or whatever. I logged out and did full scan but nothing worked.

sIink

GameSage: Aura Kingdom
sIink
PostedOct 23, 2012 11:55 am
Zealot1312 wrote:
I can't finish the fishing quest because there is no option to talk to the sprite guy or whatever. I logged out and did full scan but nothing worked.  

You must first place a sprite in that location. Speak to npc sprite Jeeves and choose "Sprite Altar Interface." There you will see one available sprite. (See Desu's guide for Quest 4 Clever Fisherman) Place that sprite in the fishing location. (In this case, it's the bottom square of that interface.) Make sure you do this correctly, because once you place that sprite, don't move it or you will need to wait for the one-hour cooldown to end. (Unless you have already released Grade A or Grade B sprites to nature and received Babama's mail.)

After this, the sprite will appear at the fishing location and you can complete that portion of the quest.

Hope this helps!

sIink

GameSage: Aura Kingdom
sIink
PostedOct 23, 2012 12:09 pm

Re: add sprites

mirano0wn wrote:
how i add sprites.  

masterwinstonx wrote:

[*] Speak to Jeeves and choose "Open Sprite Alter Interface"

[*] You then select a sprite you have unlocked. To unlock these slots you must return a sprite to nature with a B or higher ranking. You also unlock 1 sprite for free when doing this quest.

[*] Click on the sprite and drag and drop it to the Fishery slot which is the most southern location you can place the sprites.
[/list]

[*] After talking to the fishery sprite, at the same area, right click your fishing pole at the water there. You can then choose manual or automatic fishing. Manual Fishing will be explained in the next post.

As Desu states above, you can gain more sprites by returning sprites to nature (altar release), but they must be Grade A or Grade B, which means the sprite must be a minimum of 60% trained. (This is the xp bar on sprites to the right of the little stars at the top of their window.)

You may turn in sprites from other characters on the same account where you have created your Sprite Island. They will not appear until Sage Babama sends mail with the sprite's "grade," and you must open the mail.

Zealot1312

Rank 1
Zealot1312
PostedOct 23, 2012 12:15 pm
If i return the sprite i cant ever use him again though...right? D:
This is all so confusing xD

Koisha

Rank 0
Koisha
PostedOct 23, 2012 12:15 pm
Mount Improvement Radiance Potion. What use is this for? Is there a scroll I need to use it?

<http>

Nalle1969

Rank 0
PostedOct 23, 2012 12:27 pm
i just turned in a lvl6 fully trained xp bar, i didnt get a mail or the corresponding sprite light up in that sprite tree.

masterwinstonx

Rank 4
masterwinstonx
PostedOct 23, 2012 12:32 pm
First off sorry guys been sick let me try and catch up on questions. If I skip over one I'm sorry just point it out and I'll try to answer.

Koisha wrote:
Mount Improvement Radiance Potion. What use is this for? Is there a scroll I need to use it?  

Used with formula to make the Classic Bag.

Nalle1969 wrote:
i just turned in a lvl6 fully trained xp bar, i didnt get a mail or the corresponding sprite light up in that sprite tree.  

Mail for higher level sprites takes longer to arrive. Once the mail arrives you unlock the slot.

Zealot1312 wrote:
If i return the sprite i cant ever use him again though...right? D:
This is all so confusing xD  

All you are doing is returning the sprite to nature. Now once you get the mail and get a B rating or higher, you also get the sprite unlocked in the sprite island.

Quick note: Island is shared on all your characters per account and server. So my advice is say you don't want to get rid of your lvl 81+ sprites and they take forever to train; use a lower level alt on the same account. Get a lower lvl sprite. Quickly lvl it to B grade ranking or higher (I believe that is at least 3/5 EXP) then let it go. Wait for the mail. Once you get the mail it unlocks the slot to put the sprite in.

Zealot1312

Rank 1
Zealot1312
PostedOct 23, 2012 12:35 pm
Oh thanks Desu I understand now ^^

fahadanwar0001

Rank 0
fahadanwar0001
PostedOct 23, 2012 1:34 pm

Spirite Island Guide

Masterwinstonx / Desu,

1) Can you input / add / send your "Sprite Island" Guide to "Grand Fantasia Wiki" as it's very useful and informative. I'd like to see it there.