dmac951

Rank 0
dmac951
PostedApr 14, 2013 5:30 am

something i noticed no1 posted

i know it might b obvious to some and its not the most helpful thing in the world but with Sprite Island u always have a instashop to sell junk items at just a lil somthing that might help us poorbes out there
Advertisement

lifeline_65

Rank 0
PostedApr 21, 2013 6:32 pm

Same srpite altar

How will I finish the divination quest?, if I obtain same sprite in the altar interface.., Now I can't put a sprite on divination area because it says that, you can't put same sprite on altar.

Baden8572

Rank 2
Baden8572
PostedApr 21, 2013 7:36 pm

Re: Same srpite altar

lifeline_65 wrote:
How will I finish the divination quest?, if I obtain same sprite in the altar interface.., Now I can't put a sprite on divination area because it says that, you can't put same sprite on altar.  

Divination quest? o.o Waittt, are you trying to move the sprite from the fishery or somewhere else to the divination area? If so, there is a cooldown time, 1 hour I believe.. Sorry, I don't really understand your question. x.x"

MeIIow

Rank 0
MeIIow
PostedApr 22, 2013 9:23 pm

Re: Island Buffs

Aelitalily wrote:
ImDanny wrote:
Anyone seen that weird buff in PvP and PvE, where the character turns to a a blue fish, like a "Candy"? Is this related to the sprite island?  

One of the island daily divination buffs has a small chance to turn the player into a fish for a short period of time Smile Lasts until daily reset.

Actually I would really love if anyone is making a list of all the buffs, what they are and how much island durability is needed. Ive seen some that give movement speed and sprite gathering success! If anyone is interested in gathering this info please let me know so I can assist Smile  

Meeee i wanna know

Rabbet ♥

isay37

Rank 0
isay37
PostedApr 22, 2013 10:08 pm
sane D:

denzaga

Rank 0
PostedJun 10, 2013 3:19 am

no quest for unlock sprites island ?

hi , im new player in GF
why i didnt get quest for unlock the sprites island ?
im lv 25 , anyone can help me ?
sorry for my bad english ..

BunBunBunnii

Rank 1
BunBunBunnii
PostedJun 10, 2013 3:25 am

Re: no quest for unlock sprites island ?

denzaga wrote:
hi , im new player in GF
why i didnt get quest for unlock the sprites island ?
im lv 25 , anyone can help me ?
sorry for my bad english ..  

Check your Quest Activation and see if the quest is listed there, you're supposed to automatically get it at level 15. Check your Quest Log too, you might have already accepted it. Both the Quest Activation tab and the Quest Log tab can be found under your Adventure Log (L is the shorcut.)

denzaga

Rank 0
PostedJun 10, 2013 3:35 am
i cant see the quest log .... Crying or Very sad

BunBunBunnii

Rank 1
BunBunBunnii
PostedJun 10, 2013 3:45 am
denzaga wrote:
i cant see the quest log .... Crying or Very sad  

Press "L" and you'll open the Adventure Log. The first tab is "Quest Activation" which will have automatic quests you have yet to accept. If you haven't accepted the Sprite Island quest, you will find it there.

If you already accepted it, it should be in your "Quest" tab, which is right next to "Quest Activation." It's 2nd from the left. If you already accepted the quest, you can go to the Sprite in Blue Bay named "Alante" at (x427, y198) and get the next quest to continue on the chain to unlock Sprite Island.

denzaga

Rank 0
PostedJun 10, 2013 4:10 am
BunBunBunnii wrote:
Press "L" and you'll open the Adventure Log. The first tab is "Quest Activation" which will have automatic quests you have yet to accept. If you haven't accepted the Sprite Island quest, you will find it there.

If you already accepted it, it should be in your "Quest" tab, which is right next to "Quest Activation." It's 2nd from the left. If you already accepted the quest, you can go to the Sprite in Blue Bay named "Alante" at (x427, y198) and get the next quest to continue on the chain to unlock Sprite Island.  

0 quest in Quest Activation
and no quest for unlock it in the quest tab ..
Crying or Very sad