mgracev4

Rank 0
mgracev4
PostedFeb 23, 2013 9:12 pm
im trying to repair a building but right clicking on a hammer and then clicking on a burning building does nothing. Is this also a bug?
Advertisement

Baden8572

Rank 2
Baden8572
PostedFeb 23, 2013 10:29 pm
mgracev4 wrote:
im trying to repair a building but right clicking on a hammer and then clicking on a burning building does nothing. Is this also a bug?  

No. By using a repair hammer thingy, it only repairs 4-6 points of the total island durability, and it needs to go to a specific amount of durability for the smoke from the building to disappear. Not sure though. QQ

mgracev4

Rank 0
mgracev4
PostedFeb 24, 2013 9:13 am
i meant clicking on the hammer and then clicking on the burning building results to NOTHING. The number of hammers I have remains the same, and it does add to my durability.

Aelitalily

Rank 0
Aelitalily
PostedFeb 25, 2013 1:57 am

Brilliant potions are Splendor potions... XD

I understand that some of the name changes in the fish/shop thing at Crikey npc are old, but today I traded in 80 brown fish for 1 splendor potion that was labelled as "brilliant potion" and 100 blue fish which was labelled for the same thing. If nothing else maybe this will serve for a warning for anyone else not to waste the fish :3 lol Im sure this is something that will get changed when islands get upgraded eventually past lvl 3 Very Happy

mgracev4 wrote:

There are a couple reasons why island durability wont go up or hammers wont work. First is if the durability is at full 300 - it will not work. Second is the system is a little glitchy and sometimes require a little patience. If you right click the mallet and it goes "darker" when u hover over the building it will turn grey usually and just work. Sometimes if it doesnt work you will need to re-right click the mallet and make sure the color on the icon changes again and simply try again from a different angle. If I have a lot of trouble sometimes ill even go to another building on the island. Having my camera head "face on" seems to be the most effective standing close and centre towards the building.

jesseboy94

Rank 0
PostedMar 03, 2013 10:44 am
I can't use any mallets in my sprite island... When I use them on buildings, nothing happens... Help me pls!

Johnnyson13

Rank 0
Johnnyson13
PostedMar 09, 2013 7:19 pm

Restoring Buildings

To all the people who say they can't do it, you can.
1. First you have to make sure your Sprite Island durability is not full.
2. Right click on the repair hammer
3. place it on the house, move it around until the house turns lighter, or the shade changes ( You will notice this when you try it)
~ And you can kill more then five lights on your island, i've killed 40 plus in 1 hour, there is no limit, people just can't find the lights.

ImDanny

Rank 0
ImDanny
PostedMar 20, 2013 7:51 pm

Question~

Anyone seen that weird buff in PvP and PvE, where the character turns to a a blue fish, like a "Candy"? Is this related to the sprite island?

[Sage] Lvl. 40 Looking For AWESOME Friends In "Grand Fantasia"!!!

yarito96

Rank 2
yarito96
PostedMar 23, 2013 8:14 am
Thanks for guide Smile

Aelitalily

Rank 0
Aelitalily
PostedMar 23, 2013 7:34 pm

Island Buffs

ImDanny wrote:
Anyone seen that weird buff in PvP and PvE, where the character turns to a a blue fish, like a "Candy"? Is this related to the sprite island?  

One of the island daily divination buffs has a small chance to turn the player into a fish for a short period of time Smile Lasts until daily reset.

Actually I would really love if anyone is making a list of all the buffs, what they are and how much island durability is needed. Ive seen some that give movement speed and sprite gathering success! If anyone is interested in gathering this info please let me know so I can assist Smile

suzzi94

Rank 0
suzzi94
PostedApr 12, 2013 1:40 am
I can see that you can get O-clay from your Sprite Island, and thats cool... But couldnt there be some way to get a M-clay to, on the Island, and I also want a Sprite Island bank and more quests to get xp for both, the Island and youreself. also the O-clay, is not much, so atleast for me I can say, I keep forgetting to collect the O-clay, and sometimes I think about it, but I dont rly bother to go to the Island, cause its not really a big loss. Also would be much more, if u get xp reward for visiting others Island, like if u visit 2 or 5 or 10 u get so and so much xp for that.