ZhouVu

Rank 0
PostedDec 18, 2012 5:12 am

islander (Quest) and Mysterious Lights

is islander and Mysterious Lights the same thing?
I cant seem to find islander (quest) and also Mysterious Lights that eveyone was talking about..

Izzit the same thing? where can i found them any screenshot?

thanks
Advertisement

sIink

Rank 4
sIink
PostedDec 18, 2012 6:03 am

Re: islander (Quest) and Mysterious Lights

ZhouVu wrote:
I cant seem to find islander (quest) and also Mysterious Lights that eveyone was talking about..

thanks  

"Mysterious Lights" appear as small and somewhat difficult to spot bubbles, placed throughout the map. (Once you know what to look for, they are a lot easier to find.) I'll update with a screenshot in a moment. Hit the mysterious light and a red system message will appear, letting you know if and how much xp you earned for it. (It's a small amount--1 to 3.) At random times, a goblin "Islander" will pop out of a destroyed light. This is a low level mob that is easy to kill. These Islanders are what fulfills the repeatable quest by Uno at 332, 233.

ZhouVu

Rank 0
PostedDec 18, 2012 11:49 am

Re: islander (Quest) and Mysterious Lights

sIink wrote:
ZhouVu wrote:

thanks  

"Mysterious Lights" appear as small and somewhat difficult to spot bubbles, placed throughout the map. (Once you know what to look for, they are a lot easier to find.) I'll update with a screenshot in a moment. Hit the mysterious light and a red system message will appear, letting you know if and how much xp you earned for it. (It's a small amount--1 to 3.) At random times, a goblin "Islander" will pop out of a destroyed light. This is a low level mob that is easy to kill. These Islanders are what fulfills the repeatable quest by Uno at 332, 233.

I see, Thanks for the reply!

ZhouVu

Rank 0
PostedDec 20, 2012 4:28 am

Coloring the Statue

Nothing happen when i right click the paint bucket onto the statue

sIink

Rank 4
sIink
PostedDec 20, 2012 6:43 am

Re: Coloring the Statue

ZhouVu wrote:
Nothing happen when i right click the paint bucket onto the statue  

masterwinstonx wrote:
Samorteniedda wrote:
I'm trying to paint a statue as stated here. Right clicked the paint bucket, clicked on a statue in the management window, but nothing happens. Statue is white and i still have the bucket. Since i saw that someone colored their statues i suppose i'm doing something wrong but...what?  

Hmm, take the statue off the top grid, right click the bucket of paint then click the one you want to paint from the selection window (the lower menu not the top part). Should then attempt to paint the statue.  

MrMinePig

Rank 0
PostedDec 23, 2012 4:59 pm
How do i unlock the island quarry and other area's on the island?

drakonusz

Rank 3
drakonusz
PostedDec 23, 2012 5:30 pm
Um, I though I would say this. Its just that all my houses are burning. And when I try and repair them 3x with some hammers *I used three on one house*......nothing happens!

Am I just being stupid?

reoow

Rank 0
PostedDec 23, 2012 9:57 pm
MrMinePig wrote:
How do i unlock the island quarry and other area's on the island?  

I think you can unlock those area when your island reach higher level.

drakonusz wrote:
Um, I though I would say this. Its just that all my houses are burning. And when I try and repair them 3x with some hammers *I used three on one house*......nothing happens!

Am I just being stupid?  

Nah. You're fine. The island loses durability very quickly(lose 1-15 dura every 2 hours in real life). After a day, your island loses around 84 dura. Each hammer can only restore 4-6 dura. 3 hammers is just simply not enough.

NaraEnkidu

Rank 0
PostedJan 03, 2013 9:03 am
isnt that kinda abusive? i mean... u lose at the very least 12 dura a day (max 180 a day).... u get to repair at best 18 dura a day (least 12) been the average for both 96 and 15 respectively.... even with 3 charas u (wich means u repair an average of 45) u wont get enough to keep your island for burning to the ground...... the quest for islanders takes like forever, so even if it is repeatable it will take almost the whole day to start repairing your island.... so unless there's another way to keep your island from been destroyed.... your island is most likely to just burn and burn..... doesnt seem "fair" dont ya think? any chances it gets replanned?

reoow

Rank 0
PostedJan 03, 2013 9:29 pm
Durabilities only affects the divination buff, but I dont like that buff anyway because it give some chance to turn you into a fisherman which has some glitchs(slower movement speed, unable to attack sometimes). If you want the buff, you can always go to someone else's island to receive it. Other than that, having a burning island doesn't give any bad effect, although it may discourages you from maitaining your island.

One thing I learnt from this game is that sometimes, you need to change yourself to adapt to the game rather than asking devs to change the game so it will fit for you. If you aren't AP buyer and dont have a highbie character who can make a lot of gold, then you shouldn't care about the island's durability.

I only go to my island once a day to fishing(10 pulls to receive 50exp), visit a lv2 or lv3 island to fishing on the small islands(25 pulls to receive 50exp), collect hammers and oclay. You shouldn't use the hammers and oclay right away, instead store them in your backpack. The fishes you got can give some hammers too. When you have 15 hammers, use them all at once(receive 1-3exp for each repair and 50exp for daily event = ~80exp in total). Check the alchemy table daily, when you see the +8% crit damage stone on round 3, its time to use the olcays you have accummulated. Hehe, I have never been able to make that stone but it worth 1-2k gold so it may be worth your patience. I have successfully made a +3 VIT stone(sold for 300G on AH), a +6 STR +3 AGI stone, a saphael mat x2 on round 5(sold for 120G) and several moon, sun platinum fragment x60(sold for 50G on AH) from the oclays I received from my island in less than one month, quite an income for poorbies XD.