masterwinstonx

Rank 3
masterwinstonx
PostedOct 23, 2012 3:08 am

Re: 1 available sprite

miroshisama wrote:
i have released a crazy amount of sprites over B ranking in my history playing and on this account, why is there only one sprite to choose from? one that i don't actually remember training on this account at that...do i have to release NEW sprites to get extra ones to choose from?  

Yes and you get 1 sprite unlocked from doing the quest.

Advertisement

miroshisama

Rank 2
miroshisama
PostedOct 23, 2012 3:13 am
well that sucks. thanks for reply nontheless.

miroshisama

Rank 2
miroshisama
PostedOct 23, 2012 3:20 am

another question

how do you get statue drops? i don't see it in the list of drops under the history tab, so how do i know i'm not wasting my time killing bosses?

AriaSaitcho

Rank 3
AriaSaitcho
PostedOct 23, 2012 3:28 am
apparently the sprite models are only for mobs you've killed during the quest for that mob?
in other words, you can't go back to pc and re-kill the bosses there so they show up in you collection. Sad

edit: oh, i see. after re-reading the walk through there's a %chance for the boss to drop a statue. and i'm assuming it's a very low %.

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedOct 23, 2012 3:54 am
Thankies for the guide GSGingerPig. o/

Samurai882

GameSage: Grand Fantasia
Samurai882
PostedOct 23, 2012 5:34 am
Remove the option to "Enter island' when you right click a sprite. That's really stupid and frustrating since, miss click when you want to summon a sprite, will take you to Neverland.

masterwinstonx

Rank 3
masterwinstonx
PostedOct 23, 2012 6:21 am

Re: another question

miroshisama wrote:
how do you get statue drops? i don't see it in the list of drops under the history tab, so how do i know i'm not wasting my time killing bosses?  

It is not like a literal drop, you will see a message appear if you unlocked the statue and you can double check in your museum on the island.

Samurai882 wrote:
Remove the option to "Enter island' when you right click a sprite. That's really stupid and frustrating since, miss click when you want to summon a sprite, will take you to Neverland.  

I agree, I hate it there, I'll bring it up to Puffer and the GMs, but then from there got to see what the Devs have to say. I personally hate it as I multi sprite a lot....We can also already enter the island from a more secure out of the way window in our guardian sprite interface. Yet to see why they even made it a quick select option by right clicking.

fahadanwar0001

Rank 0
fahadanwar0001
PostedOct 23, 2012 9:15 am

Spirite Island Guide

Master winstonx,

1)Can you input / add / send your "Sprite Island" Guide to "Grand Fantasia Wiki" as it's very useful and informative. I'd like to see it there.

2)How do get Boss Statues for my Sprite Museum? Do I get it the 1st time I kill them or any / many times after killing same bosses more than once.

LadyFrosty

Rank 2
LadyFrosty
PostedOct 23, 2012 9:48 am
Wow Smile

Posted By Aeria Mobile

AriaSaitcho

Rank 3
AriaSaitcho
PostedOct 23, 2012 10:33 am

Re: Spirite Island Guide

fahadanwar0001 wrote:
Master winstonx,

1)Can you input / add / send your "Sprite Island" Guide to "Grand Fantasia Wiki" as it's very useful and informative. I'd like to see it there.

2)How do get Boss Statues for my Sprite Museum? Do I get it the 1st time I kill them or any / many times after killing same bosses more than once.  

re:2 ~ it's not after killing a boss first time, unless you're lucky.

related question: if boss killing in a party, is everyone in the party awarded the statue if "dropped"; or does it go to random individual?