Once you have placed the sprite in the Fishery spot you now have have the ability to fish on the island and a few other fun features.
First off you need a fishing rod. You can obtain one from the Black Market NPC called Crickey at 245,233.
Or destroy more Mysterious lights and villagers as they can also drop fishing rods as well.
- First spot is at the Fishery sprite mentioned in the tutorial.
- Second spot is Chord Rock. To Reach Chord Rock your Island must be level 3, and then you talk to the Fishery Assistant to take you there.
- Automatic fishing uses your fishing rod for you and collects random items that can be obtained at each area.
- Manual fishing brings up a Menu in which you must align the marker in the designated locations.
- Note: To do the Fishing daily which gives you Island EXP, you must be using Manual fishing.
Rewards from the fish:
- Each location has a certain type of fish that can be obtained from it. The rarer fish have better rewards.
- You can right click the fish to have a chance to get a chance at certain items counting on the type of fish.
- Oceanic Bag can contain Radiant Potion, Automatic Feeding Device – Advanced, Standard Water Quality Booster, Master's Mallet, Master's Paint Tin, A-grade Fortification Scroll and a chance at a perm Unicorn Mount
- The Classic Oceanic Bag can contain Radiant Potion, Automatic Feeding Device – Advanced, Standard Water Quality Booster, Master's Mallet, Master's Paint Tin, as well as a faster perm Unicorn mount.
- You can also turn fish in for the rep quest given by the assistant NPC. This quest gives some character experience when turned in.
Once your Island is level 3, you can now breed fish from your island. You can get fish from the Mysterious Lights or from the Black Market NPC.
To open this interface just go to the Fishery NPC and choose the option "Open Fishery Interface"
From here, just like the guild farm, you can breed fish. To feed them you can get feed from the Fishery Sprite daily collection, black market NPC, and drops from the Islander monsters.