Chaotix453

Rank 1
Chaotix453
PostedOct 21, 2012 8:22 pm

Predictions

Everyone, stare at your crystal balls...
ITT: We predict what we think the next update (Whenever It may be Rolling Eyes) will be about.

My prediction?
It'll be a post with an HD wallpaper. In the center of the wallpaper, Itll say...

SOON™

Just kiddng. Although I would use that wallpaper. My serious premonition leads me to believe that we will get a ROUGH idea of when to expect the ETA. Thats right. A Double negative.

What do you people think?

Discuss.
Advertisement

CookinDanger

Rank 4
CookinDanger
PostedOct 22, 2012 12:13 pm

Re: Predictions

Everyone, stare at your crystal balls...
Chaotix453 wrote:
ITT: We predict what we think the next update (Whenever It may be Rolling Eyes) will be about.

My prediction?
It'll be a post with an HD wallpaper. In the center of the wallpaper, Itll say...

SOON™

Just kiddng. Although I would use that wallpaper. My serious premonition leads me to believe that we will get a ROUGH idea of when to expect the ETA. Thats right. A Double negative.

What do you people think?

Discuss.  

I'd like to hear what have they done so far.
The game progressed a lot in 2012.

Kenaani

Rank 0
PostedOct 23, 2012 6:47 pm
i think it will just say that work is progressing smoothly, they have some awesome feature to "surprise" us, and that they don't know even relatively know when it will be finished and that we will get another update with more information in ~3 months.

*shatters crystal ball*

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
PostedOct 23, 2012 6:57 pm
Considering Cykan decided to let Aeria know they have info but not allowed to release it till the end of the month, my guess is it's most likely the fact that they got a Korean publisher and will finally move on to the next trying phase. They did say in July that they were testing their revamps (Thai LO news) and its been an ample amount of time for testing and fixes (considering how fast Cykan is).

I say the news is just that, LO coming out in Korea and some sort of surprise for us too. That would be amazing news to me Very Happy

xSerenitas

Rank 2
xSerenitas
PostedOct 23, 2012 8:06 pm
qawsar wrote:
Considering Cykan decided to let Aeria know they have info but not allowed to release it till the end of the month, my guess is it's most likely the fact that they got a Korean publisher and will finally move on to the next trying phase. They did say in July that they were testing their revamps (Thai LO news) and its been an ample amount of time for testing and fixes (considering how fast Cykan is).

I say the news is just that, LO coming out in Korea and some sort of surprise for us too. That would be amazing news to me Very Happy  

I doubt that last part. xD But the news is supposedly very good indeed! We'll see what it is soon enough. :>

TheNinjaKitten

Rank 5
TheNinjaKitten
PostedOct 23, 2012 9:06 pm

ColdB26

Rank 2
ColdB26
PostedOct 23, 2012 9:22 pm

Flying pigs took my signature away~

Chaotix453

Rank 1
Chaotix453
PostedOct 24, 2012 1:48 am
TheNinjaKitten wrote:
hue  

*sets new wallpaper*

CookinDanger

Rank 4
CookinDanger
PostedOct 24, 2012 4:34 am
After some time you stop caring about LO. Yesterday I could barely remember why I wanted to play it.

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
PostedOct 24, 2012 5:35 am
Not me :3
Since alpha ended I've only thought up more fun things to do with more people :3