xaN767rup

Rank 0
PostedOct 21, 2012 7:22 pm

Looking For a Clan. If you Need a Rifleman Please Reply.

Hi, my in-game name is SMGreactor. I am a sargent right now. I excel in both pointman and rifleman. I am a novice at sniper. My main weapon for rifleman is M4A1 (fully modified). Sometimes I also use AK-47 or TAR-21, but they aren't my style. For pointman I use an MP5. I sometimes use a UMP-45, but that is really bad for me. I used to have an account named Ryeshock, but I lost it when I migrated my account. Please comment or reply to this. I am really looking forward to being in your clan. _()_ ^ - ^ _()_
Advertisement

RussianM16

Rank 0
RussianM16
PostedOct 22, 2012 5:52 am

A few questions

or suggestions, depends on how you look at it
I have a few questions for you before possibly recruiting you.
First of all, what's you sdr? That is vital information for most clans for them to recruit you.
Second, are your M4A1, AK-47, and TAR-21 all permanent? If so, you probably wouldn't have enough money left over for a better gun once you reach staff sergeant. Also, which MP5 are you using? The MP5K or the MP5A3?
Third, most clans don't even recruit people under sergeant first class. Those clans that do normally only recruit staff sergeants (that's what my clan does). So, if you want to possibly be in my clan (Link) then rank up to staff sergeant first. And hurry up; we've already got 18 spots filled.

P.S. What mods are you using on your M4A1?

xaN767rup

Rank 0
PostedOct 22, 2012 7:49 am

Ok

Uh my tar and ak arent permenate. do you mean kill death ra
tio if so i have 398 kills and 405 deaths. i am almost ranking up from sargent so you dont need to worry.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

xaN767rup

Rank 0
PostedOct 22, 2012 7:49 am

Ok

tio if so i have 398 kills and 405 deaths. i am almost ranking up from sargent so you dont need to worry.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

Realskillsz

Rank 0
PostedOct 22, 2012 11:03 am
We love everybody who can play good
just look around here u will find enough
www.rhinoceros-clan.page.tl
Very Happy

RussianM16

Rank 0
RussianM16
PostedOct 22, 2012 1:27 pm

Re: Ok

xaN767rup wrote:

Alright, we'd love to have you then. You kdr isn't exactly the best, but it's better than some people's (and, btw, an sdr is basically the same as a kdr, but with attack, defense, tactical, and leader scores included). It came out to about .98.
So, once you rank up to Staff Sergeant 1, just give me a holler here or in-game (if I'm on) and I'll invite you in.
If I'm not on, you can also message HardHammers or BGHK
Also, we advise that once you reach Staff Sergeant 1, that you buy better (permanent) gun(s) for your primary class(es).
For rm, I'd suggest the famas mk-3, for sniper, the asw.338, and for pm, maybe the aug a2? You could decide though.

Anyway, we'd love to have you Very Happy

EDIT: We're full right now, so once we level up I'll try to fit you in

xaN767rup

Rank 0
PostedOct 22, 2012 3:56 pm

Thank you

Thank you for accepting me. can you give me your your ign and may i keep my m4a1 i have since gotten use to this gun if i get to the right rank im gonna get r1

Posted By Aeria Mobile

xaN767rup

Rank 0
PostedOct 22, 2012 4:09 pm

oh yeah...

May i also know the clan name too. Thanks

Posted By Aeria Mobile

iH1GHfx

Rank 0
PostedOct 22, 2012 7:25 pm
if you still need clan let me know
my clan is rather new im on almost daily in the public channel lobby
if you would like to join send me a whisper my IGN is iH1GHfx
name of my clan is ForsakenArmy
let me know here or in game if you would like to join
-P.S. sd/kd doesnt matter in my clan rank doesnt matter either

xaN767rup

Rank 0
PostedOct 22, 2012 7:27 pm

H1JF

Yes my other accounts needs a clan its ign is TurnRight and it uses a famas g2 and its a private. ifbyou can plaease invite that one to your clan that would be great

Posted By Aeria Mobile